Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't 19:50 - Jun 7 with 280461 viewsQuakerJack

This was a somewhat legendary thread back on Planet Swans before we switched to fansnetwork, thought I'd get it going on here.

I'll kick things off with Helen Mirren.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:19 - Nov 19 with 9851 viewsPigbag

Catherine Tate.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 17:23 - Nov 19 with 9718 viewspaulparker

June Ackland in the Bill

“I wipe my ass with your feelings.” (Tony Soprano )

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:46 - Nov 19 with 9661 viewsFredManRave

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 17:23 - Nov 19 by paulparker

June Ackland in the Bill

Filth.

I've got the Power.
Poll: Reuniting LFWs Who do you want to win the F.A.Cup Poll?!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:20 - Jul 22 with 8964 viewsBushman

Keep it going.

Emma Thompson

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:05 - Jul 22 with 8914 viewsR_from_afar

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:20 - Jul 22 by Bushman

Keep it going.

Emma Thompson

Excellent shout!
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:05 - Jul 22 with 8527 viewsDorse

I have been told many times that I shouldn't

Utter. Filth.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:12 - Jul 22 with 8509 viewsBushman

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:05 - Jul 22 by Dorse

I have been told many times that I shouldn't

Utter. Filth.

She's hot.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:19 - Jul 22 with 8495 viewsw7r

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:59 - Jun 7 by CamberleyR

Carol Kirkwood who does the weather on BBC Breakfast.

Oh yes carol kirkwood, back of the net. Good news is she's single so it could be game on.
Login to get fewer ads

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:29 - Jul 22 with 8461 viewsMetallica_Hoop

She's getting on a bit now but 10 years ago.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:44 - Jul 22 with 8418 viewsw7r

I'm sat next to the pool in a villa in Kalkan, Turkey reading this thread and pissing myself with laughter, wifey asks "what's so funny?". Awkward one that.
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:50 - Jul 22 with 8400 viewsoldhoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:44 - Jul 22 by w7r

I'm sat next to the pool in a villa in Kalkan, Turkey reading this thread and pissing myself with laughter, wifey asks "what's so funny?". Awkward one that.

Kate Garraway

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:03 - Jul 22 with 8365 viewsw7r

Mmm, crossing the line maybe....

Maybe a bit too much of a Glenn Hoddle thing going on.
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:11 - Jul 22 with 8337 viewsw7r

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:50 - Jul 22 by oldhoop

Kate Garraway

No, just double checked Kate Garraway definitely not my wife (mores the pity) would have noticed her bobbing around on a lilo.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:18 - Jul 22 with 8305 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:19 - Jul 22 with 8300 viewsQPRJAY

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:03 - Jul 22 by w7r

Mmm, crossing the line maybe....

Maybe a bit too much of a Glenn Hoddle thing going on.

Lana del rey must be a guilty pleasure now, knowing how she'll look at 60

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:24 - Jul 22 with 8287 viewsDorse

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:18 - Jul 22 by Metallica_Hoop

Saw her do a show on Spartan women a little while ago. The salacious way she referred to them as 'thigh flashers', all the while holding eye contact, followed up with a suggestive flick of the hair was enough to make one consider wrestling the cyclops. Or whatever they called it back then.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:32 - Jul 22 with 8263 viewsw7r

Not sure why but Sharon Metcalfe (Carolyn Jones) from Crossroads got my motor running - ran the Garage and got me started - wouldn't have minded giving her a good lubing. Had a great set of norks on her - esp in a loosely buttoned check shirt, pffff.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:51 - Jul 22 with 8232 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:24 - Jul 22 by Dorse

Saw her do a show on Spartan women a little while ago. The salacious way she referred to them as 'thigh flashers', all the while holding eye contact, followed up with a suggestive flick of the hair was enough to make one consider wrestling the cyclops. Or whatever they called it back then.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:58 - Jul 22 with 8209 viewsbaz_qpr

Was once at a digital conference where Kate Garraway was speaking, would never have thought twice about her from TV but in the flesh a very beautiful sexy woman

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:05 - Jul 22 with 8188 viewspaulparker

“I wipe my ass with your feelings.” (Tony Soprano )

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:37 - Jul 22 with 8146 viewsBushman

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:05 - Jul 22 by paulparker

Nooooooooooo!!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 16:08 - Jul 22 with 8103 viewseasthertsr

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:37 - Jul 22 by Bushman

Nooooooooooo!!

Surely that's Mickey Droy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 17:51 - Jul 22 with 7977 viewsDorse

One for the fanboys: Aayla Secura.

Han Solo? You bet I was.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:34 - Jul 22 with 7936 viewsShotKneesHoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:31 - Jun 10 by ShotKneesHoop

They would bankrupt the NHS first with all the SDI tests they would create if they were let loose on the UK shagging stakes.

Did I put this post on?

Buggered if I can remember doing it.

I read this post and though "this is spot on, bloody funny, who else has a brilliant sense of humour, comme moi?" Then I realised it was me.

I blame Sainsbury's Basic Gin. They've moved it a quid to £10.50 a bottle but it still beats Highland Spring Mineral Water for brain cell stimulus.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2015 18:36]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:55 - Jul 22 with 7907 viewsBromleyHoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:34 - Jul 22 by ShotKneesHoop

Did I put this post on?

Buggered if I can remember doing it.

I read this post and though "this is spot on, bloody funny, who else has a brilliant sense of humour, comme moi?" Then I realised it was me.

I blame Sainsbury's Basic Gin. They've moved it a quid to £10.50 a bottle but it still beats Highland Spring Mineral Water for brain cell stimulus.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2015 18:36]

I know Rachel Reilly get many a mention on this site but I feel that the delightful Suzy Dent from Dickshunary corner gets totally overlooked. In fact I'm of an age to say I might actually prefer a two minutes of fumbling, sweating and angina with Ms Dent rather than with La Reilly.

Can't do pics since I've gone all tablety 😞

Poll: Who is your player of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019