Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't 19:50 - Jun 7 with 286505 viewsQuakerJack

This was a somewhat legendary thread back on Planet Swans before we switched to fansnetwork, thought I'd get it going on here.

I'll kick things off with Helen Mirren.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:46 - Oct 25 with 2894 viewsDorse

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:25 - Oct 25 by CroydonCaptJack

But Oti's figure

Oti Mabuse gets called 'Booty Maose' in our house. Mini Dorse (11) has a bit of thing for her.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:43 - Oct 25 with 2826 viewsShunter

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:43 - Oct 24 by MrSheen

Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi, disgraced Thai consort.

https://img1.daumcdn.net/thumb/R720x0/?fname=

How can it be treason, if it feels so goooooood?

Now this is what this thread is all about................
a gorgeous ambitious woman who is so dangerously HOT !

I can imagine her dominating the King ..............don't mention it in Thailand LOL !
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:47 - Oct 25 with 2813 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:46 - Oct 25 by Dorse

Oti Mabuse gets called 'Booty Maose' in our house. Mini Dorse (11) has a bit of thing for her.

Not to mention his Dad eh
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:42 - Oct 25 with 2653 viewsFredManRave

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:46 - Oct 25 by Dorse

So that's what you call it. And there's no need to brag. Assuming you're talking inches.

I've got the Power.
Poll: Reuniting LFWs Who do you want to win the F.A.Cup Poll?!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:51 - Nov 6 with 2229 viewsR_from_afar

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:57 - Aug 29 by FredManRave

Here you go Mark. Knock yourself out. It's no coincidence that FredManrave is an anagram of Vorderman.

You're welcome, Pete.

Hats off to Carol - just hats, it's before the watershed - because she was on This Morning yesterday and destroyed Piers Morgan.

Now, I always thought he was an idiot but man alive, he seemed to think the programme was a one man show. He just couldn't shut up and kept interrupting with his arrogant, inane, and self-important banter. For that reason, it was refreshing when the lovely Carol told him that the programme was not all about him and that everyone had heard the stories he was telling before.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:22 - Nov 6 with 2173 viewsMick_S

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:51 - Nov 6 by R_from_afar

Hats off to Carol - just hats, it's before the watershed - because she was on This Morning yesterday and destroyed Piers Morgan.

Now, I always thought he was an idiot but man alive, he seemed to think the programme was a one man show. He just couldn't shut up and kept interrupting with his arrogant, inane, and self-important banter. For that reason, it was refreshing when the lovely Carol told him that the programme was not all about him and that everyone had heard the stories he was telling before.

Stephen Fry once said the definition of countryside was 'the murder of Piers Morgan'

Not a new one but it deserves the odd revival.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?
Poll: Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:45 - Nov 7 with 1904 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:51 - Nov 6 by R_from_afar

Shame I missed that. A double blow given she gave Morgan whats for (and not in a way he would have enjoyed)

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 16:02 - Nov 7 with 1780 viewsToast_R

Login to get fewer ads

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 21:36 - Nov 14 with 1390 viewsDorse

Katya Adler. There, I've said it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 21:42 - Nov 14 with 1367 viewsWatford_Ranger

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 16:02 - Nov 7 by Toast_R

Built like Arthur Gnohere. Not for me.
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:36 - Nov 14 with 1283 viewsstevec

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 21:42 - Nov 14 by Watford_Ranger

Built like Arthur Gnohere. Not for me.

She can get ointment for that

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:03 - Nov 20 with 997 viewsMick_S

Oh boy.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:25 - Nov 20 with 955 viewsEsox_Lucius

The grass is always greener.
Poll: Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:05 - Nov 21 with 768 viewswombat

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:25 - Nov 20 by Esox_Lucius

Kate Garraway

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 08:08 - Nov 21 with 676 viewsEsox_Lucius

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:05 - Nov 21 by wombat

Kate Garraway

No, it's Judy Greer.

The grass is always greener.
Poll: Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 08:37 - Nov 21 with 653 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:03 - Nov 20 by Mick_S

Oh boy.

Does her bum look big in that pic?
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:06 - Nov 21 with 629 viewsMick_S

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 08:37 - Nov 21 by CroydonCaptJack

Does her bum look big in that pic?

I hope so.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:51 - Nov 21 with 513 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Back, a little closer to the op

[Post edited 21 Nov 17:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019