Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't 19:50 - Jun 7 with 280311 viewsQuakerJack

This was a somewhat legendary thread back on Planet Swans before we switched to fansnetwork, thought I'd get it going on here.

I'll kick things off with Helen Mirren.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:19 - Jun 7 with 15184 viewsQuakerJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:13 - Jun 7 by CiderwithRsie

She's actually an R

Meaning she may very well read this forum?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:20 - Jun 7 with 15180 viewsenfieldargh

Rachael heyho flint

Always wanted to know why heyho, or is it that she like dwarfs

captains fantastic
Poll: tonights result

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:20 - Jun 7 with 15176 viewsTGRRRSSS

Stephanie Flanders?
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:20 - Jun 7 with 15176 viewsQuakerJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:18 - Jun 7 by TGRRRSSS

She's trimmed off and glammed up slightly since then methinks. (Carol Kirkwood that is)
[Post edited 7 Jun 2014 23:24]

Who? Kate McCann?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:21 - Jun 7 with 15173 viewsted_hendrix

I'd like to shag the Queen.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:21 - Jun 7 with 15168 viewsDWQPR

Kirsty Allsop. I bet Phil Spencer has.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:21 - Jun 7 with 15168 viewsPommyhoop

Guilty secret of my youth. Yootha Joyce and Olive from On The Buses( Anna Karen).
Ive sussed out that the attraction is that they were both 'gagging for it' as both their husbands did not want to know.
And me being a red hot blooded 12 year old stud I would've stepped in and ended their frustration.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: When should Harry be sacked?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:23 - Jun 7 with 15160 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think there's a picture of Anna Karen (when not Olive) and actually she was quite a stunner back in the day by all accounts, you wouldnt know it from that picture of course.
ON the Buses eh, before my time but seen on ITV3 and that, amazing how terrible and still kinda funny.
Never get away with that comedy now.
Login to get fewer ads

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:24 - Jun 7 with 15155 viewsenfieldargh

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:21 - Jun 7 by ted_hendrix

Is that because she's the girl next door

captains fantastic

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:25 - Jun 7 with 15146 viewsTGRRRSSS

CArol K, the other post posted same time as mine (or just before hence)

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:28 - Jun 7 with 15133 viewsenfieldargh

When i was 11ish i used to get a hard on watching Esther rantsen on thats life

captains fantastic

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:32 - Jun 7 with 15116 viewsqpr1976

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:28 - Jun 7 by enfieldargh

When i was 11ish i used to get a hard on watching Esther rantsen on thats life

You missed out watching the wrong channel.

Saturday morning, ITV - Tiswas - Sally James !
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:32 - Jun 7 with 15114 viewsPommyhoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:23 - Jun 7 by TGRRRSSS

I think there's a picture of Anna Karen (when not Olive) and actually she was quite a stunner back in the day by all accounts, you wouldnt know it from that picture of course.
ON the Buses eh, before my time but seen on ITV3 and that, amazing how terrible and still kinda funny.
Never get away with that comedy now.

Yeah Ive seen that pic .Was'nt she 'dancing'in the London clubs back in the 60's.?
I always saw her potential even as Olive.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:39 - Jun 7 with 15088 viewsflynnbo

Margaret Thatcher to see if she really wasn't for turning.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:42 - Jun 7 with 15074 viewsDagenhamSteve

Yes, apparently Anna Karen used to be a Jack the Ripper before fame beckoned holding out an ugly mask.

Stephanie Flanders was not married to Ned Flanders. That just isn't true.

I'm pretty sure.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:25 - Jun 8 with 15007 viewsak68

Amanda Knox
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:37 - Jun 8 with 14984 viewsQuakerJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:25 - Jun 8 by ak68

Amanda Knox

That's a great shout, gives a new dimension to the title "but probably shouldn't".

I definitely would tho.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:46 - Jun 8 with 14968 viewsPommyhoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:25 - Jun 8 by ak68

Amanda Knox

Another American 'murderess' who you would is Casey Anthony.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:49 - Jun 8 with 14958 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZyW0Ntp0zLnhw80gDzFxSeouT

Wonder woman...

Raquel - 73 years old and you probably still wood. Especially if you could get her in the Cave-woman bikini http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1366629/thumbs/o-RAQUEL-WELCH-570.jpg?2

And Kim Basinger.. 60.. yep still would http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh1bfw1y3S2jUeqmca2WiKu9wMyKL5czk74GH-R

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:49 - Jun 8 with 14958 viewsade_qpr

Amanda Tapping from Stargate. Drove her around recently and she is a lovely lady both in looks and personality.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 0:56]

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:51 - Jun 8 with 14954 viewsA40Bosh

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:00 - Jun 7 by MrSheen

Stephanie Flanders, ex-BBC Economics Correspondent

The knowledge that she is the ex-girlfriend of both Ed Miliband and Ed Balls is deeply creepy.

I prefer her American 1st cousin.
N n n n nineteen.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:54 - Jun 8 with 14948 viewsFredManRave

Wife reckons it could be a photoshop so I best take it down...
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 1:04]

I've got the Power.
Poll: Reuniting LFWs Who do you want to win the F.A.Cup Poll?!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 01:17 - Jun 8 with 14910 viewsINFIRMARY

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 01:23 - Jun 8 with 14900 viewsShotKneesHoop

All of the above - and also below. Well, phook me gently, I am 67.

May I nominate the top five women:-

1. Jane Asher

2. Julie Christie

3. Rusty Springboard

4 The Queen Of Sheba

5. R'SWiPe - the biggest girl of the lot.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 1:25]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 01:26 - Jun 8 with 14894 viewsShotKneesHoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:21 - Jun 7 by ted_hendrix

So would the Duke Of Edinburgh.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019