Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't 19:50 - Jun 7 with 281237 viewsQuakerJack

This was a somewhat legendary thread back on Planet Swans before we switched to fansnetwork, thought I'd get it going on here.

I'll kick things off with Helen Mirren.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 02:13 - Jun 8 with 12220 viewsSnipper

Don't know how to do pics, but I've got a thing for the England women's cricket captain Charlotte Edwards. She could grab my googlies any time she likes ;-).

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 03:41 - Jun 8 with 12177 viewsqprjeff1882

Carole Jackson from Eastenders

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 03:55 - Jun 8 with 12175 viewsqprjeff1882

And Christine Hamilton and the woman off Antiques roadshow. Alanis Morissette.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 05:01 - Jun 8 with 12157 viewsFredManRave

Charlie Dimmock and...

And would it be politically incorrect to include;

[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 5:03]

I've got the Power.
Poll: Reuniting LFWs Who do you want to win the F.A.Cup Poll?!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 05:27 - Jun 8 with 12139 viewsPommyhoop

chick chick boom girl.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: When should Harry be sacked?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 06:39 - Jun 8 with 12121 viewsHantsR

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:21 - Jun 7 by ted_hendrix

I'd like to shag the Queen.

I did once, wouldn't bother if I were you.

Saying you're her Park Ranger is a good chat-up line though.

Poll: Who's the Guy on the bonfire on Nov 5th?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 06:39 - Jun 8 with 12119 viewsHantsR

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 05:01 - Jun 8 by FredManRave

Charlie Dimmock and...

And would it be politically incorrect to include;

[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 5:03]

1st one - hmmm jumpers for goal posts!

Poll: Who's the Guy on the bonfire on Nov 5th?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 08:05 - Jun 8 with 12059 viewsYorkRanger

Laura Kuenssberg.

No idea how to post pictures
Login to get fewer ads

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 08:50 - Jun 8 with 12004 viewsqueensparker

Viz used to do a great feature on this every month: "Borderline Boilers"

"The brain says no, the nuts say go"

York I used to know Laura K at university. Nice girl
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 8:51]
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:11 - Jun 8 with 11963 viewsQuakerJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 00:46 - Jun 8 by Pommyhoop

Another American 'murderess' who you would is Casey Anthony.

Absolutely, altho not wearing that jersey.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:19 - Jun 8 with 11944 viewsQuakerJack

Amanda Redman

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 10:32 - Jun 8 with 11830 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Kylie minogue always had a crush on her lol

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 10:54 - Jun 8 with 11796 viewsTearsOfaClown

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:08 - Jun 8 with 11766 viewsqpr85

My auntie

Not blood mind but still felt naughty looking down her top

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:10 - Jun 8 with 11765 viewsTearsOfaClown

Jenny Agutter

[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 11:14]

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:01 - Jun 8 with 11690 viewseasthertsr

Ann Widdecombe, JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 12:02]

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:43 - Jun 8 with 11625 viewsMonahoop

I used to have this thing about Sue Lawley [ Nationwide ] years ago. The Police sung a song about her, so I thought, but it was Sting singing the words So Lonely in a thick Geordie accent. I still preferred the Sue Lawley take on that song.

That happy, smiley, cuddly Carol the Scottish BBC weather girl looks quite enticing. I could get cylconic with her.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:48 - Jun 8 with 11541 viewsQuakerJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:08 - Jun 8 by qpr85

My auntie

Not blood mind but still felt naughty looking down her top

We have a rule back on Planet Swans, if you're naming someone you know we're going to need to see a picture I'm afraid.....

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:12 - Jun 8 with 11502 viewsjohann28

Louise Mensch.

Can't stand her but you can't help feeling that she'd be ...

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:12 - Jun 8 with 11499 viewsMancR

Brilliant job QuakerJack, this is what this forum is all about, not the 87 pages of nonsense on the Planet Swans thread. Welcome to LoftForWords :)
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:13 - Jun 8 with 11498 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:43 - Jun 8 by Monahoop

I used to have this thing about Sue Lawley [ Nationwide ] years ago. The Police sung a song about her, so I thought, but it was Sting singing the words So Lonely in a thick Geordie accent. I still preferred the Sue Lawley take on that song.

That happy, smiley, cuddly Carol the Scottish BBC weather girl looks quite enticing. I could get cylconic with her.

Sue Lawleys sister used to teach me Economics at school. She was much more attractive and I feel I should nominate her and Carol Voderman jointly (or as a threesome perhaps)
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:19 - Jun 8 with 11480 viewsqpr85

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:48 - Jun 8 by QuakerJack

We have a rule back on Planet Swans, if you're naming someone you know we're going to need to see a picture I'm afraid.....

Can't do picture all used up.

Plus don't have her permission don't want want the sight in trouble

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:31 - Jun 8 with 11451 viewsDiscodroid

1. sue lawley , in reverse anal cowgirl reading the headlines about a massacre in syria.
2. katy brand in marigolds.(dispassionate wa nk)
3. akos buzacky, bearing milk tray, in an hotel behind the 'iron curtain'
4. kevin doyle, in cabin boy silk stockings, deliverd to my cabin, under the stars
5.chaka khan ( those lips were made for noshing)
6. michelle obama , in full length pcv gloves, barking out her orders with whip in hand, blaming me for slavery
7. sharon from east enders in full kit , real diana dors job
8. diana doors, dead or alive
9. tom daley ' brave, brave tom'
10.morgan twin with his 44d breasts.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 15:02]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:02 - Jun 8 with 11259 viewsShotKneesHoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 11:10 - Jun 8 by TearsOfaClown

Jenny Agutter

[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 11:14]

Are you lookng for a walk about with her?
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 18:28]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:22 - Jun 8 with 11226 viewsDiscodroid

David bowie, 'in the man that fell to earth'

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019