Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't 19:50 - Jun 7 with 280243 viewsQuakerJack

This was a somewhat legendary thread back on Planet Swans before we switched to fansnetwork, thought I'd get it going on here.

I'll kick things off with Helen Mirren.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:31 - Jun 8 with 13190 viewsShotKneesHoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 10:54 - Jun 8 by TearsOfaClown

She used to be a conductress on the 105 from Park Royal to the White City Estate.

Punched my ticket quite often at Gypsy Corner.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 19:47 - Jun 8 with 13049 viewsGetMeRangers

Cant see Jamie Lee Curtis mentioned on here. Always had a soft spot from her, particularly in Fish Called Wanda
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:16 - Jun 8 with 12996 viewsQuakerJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:12 - Jun 8 by MancR

Brilliant job QuakerJack, this is what this forum is all about, not the 87 pages of nonsense on the Planet Swans thread. Welcome to LoftForWords :)

Cheers MancR. Thoroughly enjoying posting on here, you're a great bunch of lads.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:18 - Jun 8 with 12993 viewsQuakerJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:19 - Jun 8 by qpr85

Can't do picture all used up.

Plus don't have her permission don't want want the sight in trouble

Fair enough, I was forced into posting pictures of the wife on the Swans board. I started a thread that we'd got married and had to follow the rule.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:20 - Jun 8 with 12989 viewsQuakerJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 19:47 - Jun 8 by GetMeRangers

Cant see Jamie Lee Curtis mentioned on here. Always had a soft spot from her, particularly in Fish Called Wanda

Absolutely. An old mate of mine, his mother was the absolute spit of her, it was uncanny, separated at birth. Loved going round his for tea during my teenage years.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:24 - Jun 8 with 12971 viewsbosh67

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:20 - Jun 8 by QuakerJack

Absolutely. An old mate of mine, his mother was the absolute spit of her, it was uncanny, separated at birth. Loved going round his for tea during my teenage years.

One of those moments where she would say,

If you've finished your tea you can go outside.

And you go

Errrr.... I'll just sit here for a minute and try and think of global poverty... or anything.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: Rename South Africa Road stand the Stan Bowles stand

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:37 - Jun 8 with 12939 viewskomradkirk

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 21:06 - Jun 8 with 12887 viewsTGRRRSSS

Jenny Agutter deffo, at least at one time. Check out Walkabout for confirmation.
Login to get fewer ads

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 21:50 - Jun 8 with 12806 viewsJalfrezi_Rs

Nagging Brandy off storage wars, that Jarod is a lucky guy

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 21:57 - Jun 8 with 12782 viewsCamberleyR

Think we're slightly getting off the subject of guilty pleasure fancies so to get it on track again; Sally Nugent off BBC Breakfast and Lucy Manning from ITV News.
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:10 - Jun 8 with 12751 viewsYorkRanger

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 21:06 - Jun 8 by TGRRRSSS

Jenny Agutter deffo, at least at one time. Check out Walkabout for confirmation.

Or American Werewolf in London
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:11 - Jun 8 with 12749 viewsQuakerJack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:24 - Jun 8 by bosh67

One of those moments where she would say,

If you've finished your tea you can go outside.

And you go

Errrr.... I'll just sit here for a minute and try and think of global poverty... or anything.

Your own Nan... that has the ability to "re-distribute the blood"

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:15 - Jun 8 with 12733 viewsQuakerJack

Romilly Weeks

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:17 - Jun 8 with 12730 viewsTearsOfaClown

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:10 - Jun 8 by YorkRanger

Or American Werewolf in London

and Logans Run.
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:18 - Jun 8 with 12728 viewsTearsOfaClown

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:02 - Jun 8 by ShotKneesHoop

Are you lookng for a walk about with her?
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 18:28]

Walkabout - I am sure that will never been shown on TV.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:23 - Jun 8 with 12714 viewsMrSheen

Jenny Agutter??? Where's the shame and embarrassment in that?

This on the other hand...(leers unpleasantly, rubs hands together)

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:24 - Jun 8 with 12712 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:31 - Jun 8 by Discodroid

1. sue lawley , in reverse anal cowgirl reading the headlines about a massacre in syria.
2. katy brand in marigolds.(dispassionate wa nk)
3. akos buzacky, bearing milk tray, in an hotel behind the 'iron curtain'
4. kevin doyle, in cabin boy silk stockings, deliverd to my cabin, under the stars
5.chaka khan ( those lips were made for noshing)
6. michelle obama , in full length pcv gloves, barking out her orders with whip in hand, blaming me for slavery
7. sharon from east enders in full kit , real diana dors job
8. diana doors, dead or alive
9. tom daley ' brave, brave tom'
10.morgan twin with his 44d breasts.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2014 15:02]

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:35 - Jun 8 with 12679 viewsPommyhoop

The Mexican Landlady of the Hotel who fancied Clint in A few Dollars More.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: When should Harry be sacked?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:38 - Jun 8 with 12668 viewsRangersDave

Nobody has mentioned her so I will.

Spray on tight catsuit and 80's hair and lip gloss, I give you..........Erin Gray!

davejonesphotography/zenfolio
Poll: Do you think Rangers will survive in the Championship this term?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:41 - Jun 8 with 12654 viewsShotKneesHoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:18 - Jun 8 by TearsOfaClown

Walkabout - I am sure that will never been shown on TV.

Has been on BBC several times, past your bedtime maybe.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:43 - Jun 8 with 12693 viewsShotKneesHoop

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:17 - Jun 8 by TearsOfaClown

and Logans Run.

Don't forget the Railway Children.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:06 - Jun 8 with 12650 viewsINFIRMARY

Kim Kardashian MUM , Yes I am twisted

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:17 - Jun 8 with 12626 viewsPommyhoop

The one legged Russian nurse/maid in The Soprano's

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: When should Harry be sacked?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 02:17 - Jun 9 with 12520 viewsFredManRave

Thankfully nobody has mentioned Jimmy Krankie.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2014 2:17]

I've got the Power.
Poll: Reuniting LFWs Who do you want to win the F.A.Cup Poll?!

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 05:26 - Jun 9 with 12494 viewsSydneyRs

Jelena Jankovic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019