Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 391561 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.., on 09:13 - Aug 6 with 6633 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.., on 09:10 - Aug 6 by paulparker

Chin up Glen don't let a couple of divs stop you from posting
your morning irritations always make me laugh in an other wise dull working day
keep up the good work !!!

cheers me old mate,

i think it was a line from 'the watchmen'

rorschach : " None of them seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 08:30 - Aug 14 with 6567 viewsDiscodroid

i emplore you all, if you have a spare white fiver stick it on the evening standard showing a picture of a chorus line of girls in hijabs , burqa's jumping up and down celebrating their 'A'level results in tonights edition...

as sure as cells dividing and creating life form , the standard are out and about on gcse/'o'/'a' level day with their very own robert capa in the long grass taking the money shot.

i dont think boys or kids from other religions have passed a gcse woodwork paper since 2003.

Random irritations.. on 12:34 - Aug 14 with 6527 viewsgordanoR

Fking Marie Antionette's fat re-incarnation sat next to me in the office is irritating me again. The conversations about cake are a bit less frequent but now she's trying to fking project manage me.

I overheard a phone call she had earlier & when she hung up she had the cheek to call the other girl annoying! At least she's an attractive Lithuanian & not a fat fking waddling beast.
Random irritations.. on 12:44 - Aug 14 with 6513 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 12:34 - Aug 14 by gordanoR

Fking Marie Antionette's fat re-incarnation sat next to me in the office is irritating me again. The conversations about cake are a bit less frequent but now she's trying to fking project manage me.

I overheard a phone call she had earlier & when she hung up she had the cheek to call the other girl annoying! At least she's an attractive Lithuanian & not a fat fking waddling beast.

There is a girl in our building who reminds me of Humpty Dumpty from Playschool. skinny legs and round body.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 12:46 - Aug 14 with 6499 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 12:44 - Aug 14 by Metallica_Hoop

There is a girl in our building who reminds me of Humpty Dumpty from Playschool. skinny legs and round body.

Very similar but the legs are only skinny below the knee, she also has a weird face.
Random irritations.. on 12:49 - Aug 14 with 6495 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 12:46 - Aug 14 by gordanoR

Very similar but the legs are only skinny below the knee, she also has a weird face.

I kind of want to see her now....

Noooooooooooooo *Metallica slaps himself soundly for dastardly vile thoughts*

Random irritations.. on 12:51 - Aug 14 with 6491 viewspaulparker

The 3 Man Yoo Divs in my department, who keep telling me they are going to win the league this year, Herrea is the new scholes how Rooney is gonna bang in 40 goals, etc etc,
ive actually asked them if they are going to the cup game at the MK Dons (we work in MK) and no word of a lie they just starred at me with puzzled looks on their faces
one actually replied and asked what cup completion it actually was
Kunts the lot of them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 13:17 - Aug 14 with 6485 viewsgordanoR

Suffice to say, you wouldn't mate. Trust me on this.

FFS, she's just walked past my screen to see the Humpty Dumpty picture left on it! She's not self aware enough to make the connection though as the other week she was slagging off fat people....!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 13:29]
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 08:45 - Aug 15 with 6445 viewsDiscodroid

good to see the evening standard sticking to the M.O. again last night as i predicted using pagan powers from my forefathers.

picture of girl in hijab celebrating a level reult
picture of girl from lithuania celebrating a level result
picture of girl from venezula celebrating a level result
picture of girl from kurdestan celebrating a level result
picture of boy( evening standard throwing caution to the wind here) from pakistan celebrating a level result.

does anyone know if any blond haired blue eyed devils from hornchurch passed their exams?? and if do so was it in applied FGM ??, or a biology project based on' the boys from brazil '??

Also that rosamund urwin who enlightens the male working class londoner with her daily zeal every day in said paper.

lambasting the meaningless platitudes and look at me eulogy's to robin williams on twitter by the scum that is the general poplus.

while conveniently forgetting spraying like a cat all over twitter when maya angelou died
. thank fk she didnt have a column when rosa parks popped her clogs she'd be spraying her beans in silver dollars like a one armed bandit in the nevada desert.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 8:47]

Random irritations.. on 09:05 - Aug 15 with 6433 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 08:45 - Aug 15 by Discodroid

good to see the evening standard sticking to the M.O. again last night as i predicted using pagan powers from my forefathers.

picture of boy( evening standard throwing caution to the wind here) from pakistan celebrating a level result.

does anyone know if any blond haired blue eyed devils from hornchurch passed their exams?? and if do so was it in applied FGM ??, or a biology project based on' the boys from brazil '??

Also that rosamund urwin who enlightens the male working class londoner with her daily zeal every day in said paper.

lambasting the meaningless platitudes and look at me eulogy's to robin williams on twitter by the scum that is the general poplus.

while conveniently forgetting spraying like a cat all over twitter when maya angelou died
. thank fk she didnt have a column when rosa parks popped her clogs she'd be spraying her beans in silver dollars like a one armed bandit in the nevada desert.

You've got a cousin working in the printing shop ,setting the blocks I bet.
You knew the headlines before they came out you old rascal...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 09:12 - Aug 15 with 6428 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 09:05 - Aug 15 by Pommyhoop

You've got a cousin working in the printing shop ,setting the blocks I bet.
You knew the headlines before they came out you old rascal...

every exam result day is the same!!

even cara delevinge was described as brave yesterday..

if only our cowardly men and women of the armed services domiciled in fox holes around the world covered in human effluent while fighting the taliban for 20 grand a year could match her courage for snorting poodles legs of high grade charlie and spending said 20 grand on carved edwardian love eggs while hasgtagging about fgm , the world would truly be a better place

#one love.

Random irritations.. on 09:13 - Aug 15 with 6425 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 13:17 - Aug 14 by gordanoR

Suffice to say, you wouldn't mate. Trust me on this.

FFS, she's just walked past my screen to see the Humpty Dumpty picture left on it! She's not self aware enough to make the connection though as the other week she was slagging off fat people....!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 13:29]

Random irritations.. on 09:21 - Aug 15 with 6410 viewsBrixtonR

Random irritations.. on 08:45 - Aug 15 by Discodroid

Ha Ha I have to say I craccked up when I got page 7 - got some funny looks on the train. Oh well at least Cara was on page 3
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 9:23]
Random irritations.. on 11:10 - Aug 15 with 6389 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 09:21 - Aug 15 by BrixtonR

Ha Ha I have to say I craccked up when I got page 7 - got some funny looks on the train. Oh well at least Cara was on page 3
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 9:23]

yep the bookies wouldnt let me cash in,as i said it would be a chorus line.

never mind ..next year!!!

now back to more athletics on the bbc and darren campbells evil manc voice that comes straight out of the box from 'hellraiser'
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 11:12]

Random irritations.. on 07:39 - Aug 21 with 6339 viewsDiscodroid

dont forget lads get your fiver on a london paladium chorus line of hijabs celebrating their 'o'level today in the standard.

with luck , and a fair wind behind us, we shouldnt see a single blonde haired blue eyed devil wotrh a gcse grade 5 home economics certificate between them!

william hill have given , me 1/50.

good luck everyone.

We're only making plans for hijabs
We only want what's best for them
We're only making plans for hijabs
hijabs just needs this helping hand

Random irritations.. on 11:03 - Aug 23 with 6284 viewsDiscodroid

had a fuking skinfull last night on the way home and thought id pop into old vi's across the road and use it as a bargaining tool for the enivitable onslaught of my failings as a hUnter gatherer when i got thru my own fuking front door .

after talking about her various tumors and how long she has to live and how none of her family come to see her and that the "vultures are circling" for her goods and chatels id realised id made a mistake of some note and was bored shitless.

to cheer her up i cut her off talking all this morose shit and told her of my theory on dormant alien life in north chingford and " it very well may be that they will have some form of antanna which will make a clicking and whiring sound when sexually aroused."( id had ten pints of stella a bottle of grouse and a gram of chisel ffs!!)

"the thing is vi , their pineal frontal lobe may be devloped to such an extent , that when resonated at 25,000 rpm, they can see entitys in the third dimension, seeing things that no man should see."

to demonstrate my thesis to this silly cow further, i then hunkered down on all fours making agressive pig like grunts and moving like a crab across her ice rink threadbare carpet while simulating a prolonged climax against her nest of tables, knocking over a flash vase that had some sort of fine ash in it,dirty mare(must check its value on the antiques roadshow when it rolls into town.tidy.)

for some reason she broke down hysterically and asked me to leave . no drink no nothing!!

as good fortune would have it i swiped a nice picture frame that should be worth a few bob and provide a bit 'o' stake money for the nags tomorrow.
there was a picture of some cnt in a uniform holding a rifle with a chest of medals(*mental note ask vi to see them for a 'project' im working on) dated june 3rd 1944.

so i took it out of the frame double sly and put it in the charity bag for starving africans , should cheer them up a bit, always a bit long in the boat for some reason those cnts, all that year long sunshine as well, they want to be over here with all this facking rain!!

would you believe it !, all i could hear as i crossed the road having done my good neighbourly deed for the day was a whining high pitched "wilf !..wilf! where are you wilf!".no wonder he fu cked off !.

on top of that i still copped an earful from jo for being 6 hours late and pissing the council tax money up against the wall.

good deeds gertcha!
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 11:49]

Random irritations.. on 11:20 - Aug 23 with 6268 viewsstevec

Random irritations.. on 11:03 - Aug 23 by Discodroid

had a fuking skinfull last night on the way home and thought id pop into old vi's across the road and use it as a bargaining tool for the enivitable onslaught of my failings as a hUnter gatherer when i got thru my own fuking front door .

after talking about her various tumors and how long she has to live and how none of her family come to see her and that the "vultures are circling" for her goods and chatels id realised id made a mistake of some note and was bored shitless.

to cheer her up i cut her off talking all this morose shit and told her of my theory on dormant alien life in north chingford and " it very well may be that they will have some form of antanna which will make a clicking and whiring sound when sexually aroused."( id had ten pints of stella a bottle of grouse and a gram of chisel ffs!!)

"the thing is vi , their pineal frontal lobe may be devloped to such an extent , that when resonated at 25,000 rpm, they can see entitys in the third dimension, seeing things that no man should see."

to demonstrate my thesis to this silly cow further, i then hunkered down on all fours making agressive pig like grunts and moving like a crab across her ice rink threadbare carpet while simulating a prolonged climax against her nest of tables, knocking over a flash vase that had some sort of fine ash in it,dirty mare(must check its value on the antiques roadshow when it rolls into town.tidy.)

for some reason she broke down hysterically and asked me to leave . no drink no nothing!!

as good fortune would have it i swiped a nice picture frame that should be worth a few bob and provide a bit 'o' stake money for the nags tomorrow.
there was a picture of some cnt in a uniform holding a rifle with a chest of medals(*mental note ask vi to see them for a 'project' im working on) dated june 3rd 1944.

so i took it out of the frame double sly and put it in the charity bag for starving africans , should cheer them up a bit, always a bit long in the boat for some reason those cnts, all that year long sunshine as well, they want to be over here with all this facking rain!!

would you believe it !, all i could hear as i crossed the road having done my good neighbourly deed for the day was a whining high pitched "wilf !..wilf! where are you wilf!".no wonder he fu cked off !.

on top of that i still copped an earful from jo for being 6 hours late and pissing the council tax money up against the wall.

good deeds gertcha!
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 11:49]

You are fckin funny mate. Someone should make a book of your ramblings, love to see a review in The Guardian. Dear oh dear.
Random irritations.. on 11:23 - Aug 23 with 6263 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 11:20 - Aug 23 by stevec

You are fckin funny mate. Someone should make a book of your ramblings, love to see a review in The Guardian. Dear oh dear.

fair point steve, got a bastard hangover today, and er indoors is on the warpath!!

i email the standard and guardian regular as clockwork, im expecting to be whisked away under an itchy grey blanket at 4 in the morning by mi 5 , having been pistol whipped by john barrowman as an enemy of the state.

Random irritations.. on 11:32 - Aug 23 with 6257 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 11:23 - Aug 23 by Discodroid

fair point steve, got a bastard hangover today, and er indoors is on the warpath!!

i email the standard and guardian regular as clockwork, im expecting to be whisked away under an itchy grey blanket at 4 in the morning by mi 5 , having been pistol whipped by john barrowman as an enemy of the state.

You my man are a Cockney Irvine Welsh.
When you make it big come over here an visit us expats.
You'l have to tone it down a notch or two tho .
Bit too right for us colonials like..

Random irritations.. on 11:33 - Aug 23 with 6256 viewsDiscodroid

im off to vi's now to show her that beheading video so she can see how fortunate she is only being riddled with consumption and dropsy.

i wish she wouldnt break down and cry and shout out for 'wilf!!" whenever i fkn well pop round to lend a score and rummage her freezer for turkey twizerls.
me doing my good neighbour turn an'all.
disgraceful really....
she should be thankful it someone she knows thieving her pathetic goods and chatels.....
could be someone she dont know.bleeding foriegner!!.dont bear thinking about......
always the good deed merchant me, steveand pommy and thats the bleedin thanks i get for it!!.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 11:35]

Random irritations.. on 11:40 - Aug 23 with 6249 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 11:33 - Aug 23 by Discodroid

im off to vi's now to show her that beheading video so she can see how fortunate she is only being riddled with consumption and dropsy.

i wish she wouldnt break down and cry and shout out for 'wilf!!" whenever i fkn well pop round to lend a score and rummage her freezer for turkey twizerls.
me doing my good neighbour turn an'all.
disgraceful really....
she should be thankful it someone she knows thieving her pathetic goods and chatels.....
could be someone she dont know.bleeding foriegner!!.dont bear thinking about......
always the good deed merchant me, steveand pommy and thats the bleedin thanks i get for it!!.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 11:35]

Random irritations.. on 23:21 - Aug 23 with 6194 viewsizlingtonhoop

Unnecessary kit changes.
Hull last week, Burnley in black v Swansea.
Arsenal changed to a kit today that was somewhat more of a clash with Everton (blue sleeves) than their proper shirt.
Stop it, all of you stop it!
Random irritations.. on 09:48 - Aug 26 with 6145 viewsDiscodroid

as in real life , good to see half of east london going to 'carnival' on eastenders yesterday..

in keeping with the script writers of eastenders, i wore my 'Brigadier General' t shirt and 'frankie paul 'shinehead hat, despite never having seen them or knowing nothing of their music as my i pod was set to stun with vampire weekend and scouting for girls the main dub plates on my middle class trojan wheels of steel..

the trains were heaving from all points east london to notting hill yesterday!!,

it was a siesmic pilgrimage , not seen since the hindus 'in close encounters of the third kind',,,where punks, skins, rastas and muslims, gayley blowing their whistles , swapping exotic foods and drinks from the east indies , all under a swathe of red gold and green ..

the east end....lets come together oh yeah, in sweet harmony..

eastenders script writers..GERTCHA!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 9:50]

Random irritations.. on 15:24 - Sep 4 with 6072 viewsDiscodroids

The Post Code Lottery

i moved out of brentwood, essex 18 months ago and had a call from an old mate 2 days ago, i'll call him dudly moore in his degenerate parkinson phase to protect the innocent. they all won the post code lottery down my ex road cm14 5 last week and have shared out 2 million. he got 7 grand . the main winner got 600,000.

a bloke i mentioned in the 'fuc king cu nt pub thread' the worlds biggest ponce won 20 grand.another 32 grand.

about a dozen winners in my ex local of ten years the essex arms ten grand to 21 grand.... i fully expect to read their obituaries in the beano following cocaine intoxication.

looking through the photo's published by the lottery website and brentwood gazzette at the prize giving event, i can see them all hiding behind other people so the DWP dont catch on.

they should even have enough for a table at the sugar hut to listen to peter andres mortal brother micheal andre , rotate toris amos 'professional widow' over a set of fuc king bongo's.

postcode lottery/toWie/essex

GERTCHA!!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 15:26]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 17:27 - Sep 4 with 6012 viewspaulparker

Loafs Of Bread,
Mrs P went shopping on Sunday and bought a loaf of bread from Tesco's
its fecking Thursday and the thing is Mouldy, so no sandwich for me today, Barstewards

I remember my old mum buying about 3 loafs at a time when I was a kid and it lasted weeks , what has happened to the state of loafed bread these days,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024