Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383998 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 10:18 - Sep 9 with 7534 viewsqprwpg

Paper towels in public places/work.

Paper towels packed so tight in the dispensers that you can't pull them out. You try it and only a tiny piece rips off. You try to slowly pull the rest of it out, only for another little piece to rip. Your hands are wet with two pieces of paper stuck to you hands. F*ck that. You then reach in through that small slot at the bottom and pinch a bunch of them and it looks like you're drying your hands with a book. Exhibit A:

Then you got the sensor ones, exhibit B:

They don't f*cking work! You wave and you wave and eventually get one little piece out which is not enough, so you stop f*cking around and you go to a stall and dry them with toilet paper or walk out with wet hands.

Twitter: @qprwpg

Random irritations.. on 12:19 - Sep 9 with 7470 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Random irritations.. on 10:18 - Sep 9 by qprwpg

Paper towels in public places/work.

Paper towels packed so tight in the dispensers that you can't pull them out. You try it and only a tiny piece rips off. You try to slowly pull the rest of it out, only for another little piece to rip. Your hands are wet with two pieces of paper stuck to you hands. F*ck that. You then reach in through that small slot at the bottom and pinch a bunch of them and it looks like you're drying your hands with a book. Exhibit A:

Then you got the sensor ones, exhibit B:

They don't f*cking work! You wave and you wave and eventually get one little piece out which is not enough, so you stop f*cking around and you go to a stall and dry them with toilet paper or walk out with wet hands.

"or walk out with wet hands."

And then you meet someone who wants to shake hands and you have the "honestly it's just water" chat.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Random irritations.. on 11:35 - Sep 10 with 7406 viewsBluce_Ree

Liverpool FC.

My most hated team now. It was Chelsea and I still hate them as much as a bag of Hitlers but Liverpool are worse.

Their ridiculous level of self-importance is staggering. They won the Champions League by being the most boring team throughout the competition and then somehow winning from 3-0 down. Yeah, I'm sure it's a big deal but...

F*CK OFF WITH THIS. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1800351/

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 11:42 - Sep 10 with 7385 viewsnedflanders

Song Lyrics that make no sense.

The Feeling -I love it when you call, I love it when you call
I love it when you call but you never call at all.

If you never frigging call how can you love it??!!

Union J - "Tonight (We Live Forever)" Says it all really. How can you live for ever for one night? Morons.
Random irritations.. on 13:42 - Sep 10 with 7342 viewsDiscodroids

the simpsons not being funny anymore.........

from the golden age..

(homer thrown out by marge and living in barts tree house)

“Keep up the roughhousing, son. Without a strong male presence in the house, you could turn sissy overnight! Oh!!, these stubborn grass stains.” — Homer Simpson

[Post edited 10 Sep 2014 13:55]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 12:44 - Sep 11 with 7250 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 11:20 - Aug 23 by stevec

You are fckin funny mate. Someone should make a book of your ramblings, love to see a review in The Guardian. Dear oh dear.

this bleedin jock yes /no vote..

ive emptied old vi's post office account on a 'no' vote down at coral's .she's built up quite the tidy little nest egg, what with wilfs war pension an all.dangerous really.should be more careful who she lets in.got all those romanians knocking around the east end.dont bear thinking about.she should fuc king well be thanking me!.investment.looking to the future.these cu nts just want your hard earned to send back home.no principals these swarthy cu nts.none at all.none of your cockney elat'.

look at me.coverd me bets.ive sold wilfs medals on e bay AND his letters home when his brigade were first on the scene to relief bergen belson. fuc king miserable cu nt.starvation this ,disease that ,genocide,altitude expermientation.i ask ya.who wants to hear about all that!!.gives me the right bollock ache. Nah, best thing, turn it over to a collector on the fac kin net.best all round.might not get full fuc kin' whack but theres me, playing the old softy again looking after old vi.

no thanks of the old gel though!.stern stuff.hard faced cow.says she wants to speak to her niece in dorset. fu ck that ! i says.dont want no nosey parker up here digging around in your financial affairs vi, i says.im here for that my gel!!.you leave it to me.

anyway got a turtles head baking.the bogs backed up to fu ck so i'll have to go in her sink.dirty cow.wants to get someone in .sharpish.proper qualified tradesman.not some jack the lad with one eye on her purse and another in the knicker basket upstairs.dirty cu nt.ive told her!.watch those fackin home helps.steal all your money under the flower pot in the 2nd bedroom i says, all £552.12p of it!!.silly cow broke down.wheres all the dunkirk spirit i says. 'wilf ' wilf' she says..poor cu nt buried in a hundred pieces in a field under cow shit in belgium.dont bear thinking about.shame really. cu nts in those days always dressed the part .never let you down. no matter what company youre in.prince nor pauper.not like today.poor show if truth be told.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2014 13:50]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 15:06 - Sep 11 with 7207 viewsDiscodroids

STRATFORD.

i walked past a romany beggar women with no nose outside pirmark , stratford at lunchtime, as rare as a unicorn but not quite as pleasent one would venture..

has any one else any similar magical tales of wonder in this enchanted island 2014 ??

.the hag complements the vibrant locals stopping you for a fag every 3 minutes and the sea of flem ,t.b and yellow fever incubating on the pavement, alas not paved with gold.

dick whittinton would have loved it, before contracting typhoid and dying in agony in his own sea of filth while his cat was cooked over a pot in the bus station and his tablecloth wrapped round the head of a dagenham dave jihadist.

Random irritations.. on 15:34 - Sep 16 with 7080 viewsDiscodroids

people who say THIS ^^^^^ , when referring to a post in a thread they agree with.

(free purple heart to any one who types THIS ^^^, under this posting)

the use of the word "Rio" when referring to our center back /budding P.G.Woodhouse.

More aggravating than 'stevie g' or 'lamps'.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 15:51 - Sep 16 with 7068 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 15:34 - Sep 16 by Discodroids

people who say THIS ^^^^^ , when referring to a post in a thread they agree with.

(free purple heart to any one who types THIS ^^^, under this posting)

the use of the word "Rio" when referring to our center back /budding P.G.Woodhouse.

More aggravating than 'stevie g' or 'lamps'.

But that's his name Disco? And it's quicker than typing Ferdinand
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 15:52]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 15:54 - Sep 16 with 7062 viewsFredManRave

Random irritations.. on 15:51 - Sep 16 by loftboy

But that's his name Disco? And it's quicker than typing Ferdinand
[Post edited 16 Sep 2014 15:52]

THIS ^^^^^

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Random irritations.. on 17:46 - Sep 16 with 7052 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 15:54 - Sep 16 by FredManRave

THIS ^^^^^

hahahaha......good work!!!! .

good point loft boy too, i hadnt thought of that!!!

still 'ags me though....its all a bit 'matey', i still call jordan mutch 'mutch' and junoir hoilett 'hoilett'. and steven caulker, 'caulker' ......etc etc what did we call anton??

a. anton
b . ferdinand
c..no good slag.

come to think of it i do say charlie, clint and ned , the rest i use their surnames .

still ferdinand to me .

Random irritations.. on 09:17 - Sep 17 with 7021 viewsDiscodroids

having pimped the media whore cara develangie out to the fuc king kuiper belt and back over the last 18 months...
could it be shitwrag, the evening standard are running out of so called news stories, and even the basic elements of a story about this gummy seahag.

i was greeted yesterday on a fuc king packed train with the uplifting sight of a double page spread on her sister 'poppy',a she cu nt of no particular talent that i can determine.

what next , an expose' on one of cara's turds??

just what the world needs while it burns down around our ears.

FU CK OFF GERTCHA!!!!!
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 9:20]

Random irritations.. on 09:33 - Sep 17 with 7007 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 09:17 - Sep 17 by Discodroids

having pimped the media whore cara develangie out to the fuc king kuiper belt and back over the last 18 months...
could it be shitwrag, the evening standard are running out of so called news stories, and even the basic elements of a story about this gummy seahag.

i was greeted yesterday on a fuc king packed train with the uplifting sight of a double page spread on her sister 'poppy',a she cu nt of no particular talent that i can determine.

what next , an expose' on one of cara's turds??

just what the world needs while it burns down around our ears.

FU CK OFF GERTCHA!!!!!
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 9:20]

Makes a change from the Hyperbole of all hype Pippa Fcuking middleton and her massive ar se
on the subject of irritations, SKY, Talkshite, & ITV , on the "magical European nights" at Anfield jizz fest,
we've waited 5 years scream the presenters, Europe has missed them, best atmosphere this side of Jupiter
well ive seen more atmosphere at a wake, says a lot when all you can hear is 1000 Bulgarians singing, (btw harry see what happens when you attack teams vulnerable at the back ) they then cheat to win a penalty in front of the Kop , surprise, surprise
and yet know one digs them out for it
I hope Madrid stuff em 8-0

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 09:50 - Sep 17 with 7001 viewsDiscodroids

well in mate. a copy of a letter sent to the standard this morning

letters@standard.co.uk

Re: Cara Delevinge Bingo

Dear Sir,
having pimped out the above to the kuiper belt and back in your paper, could it be you are running the well dry of so called news 'stories', and even the basic elements of a story of a woman who means less than zero to the real people of london who commute into the city every day of the week working hard and paying their taxes and supporting their families.

commuters are actually laughing and holding cara bingo games when reading your paper...

what do we get yesterday , tue, a double page spread on 'Poppy' her sister!!, another talentless 'socialite'.

just what the world needs, while it burns down around our ears.
well done to all concerned.

yours faithfully.
etc etc

bet the satanist liberal shyster editor ,redoubles his efforts as 'poppy' gently tosses him off , (gentle to medium pace) into a jackals mouth under his desk made from the wooden huts of bergen belsen.

possibly with 'the spear of destiny' up his arsehole.

slaaaaagssssss!!!
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 9:51]

Random irritations.. on 12:38 - Sep 17 with 6979 viewsTheChef

Random irritations.. on 09:50 - Sep 17 by Discodroids

letters@standard.co.uk

Dear Sir,
having pimped out the above to the kuiper belt and back in your paper, could it be you are running the well dry of so called news 'stories', and even the basic elements of a story of a woman who means less than zero to the real people of london who commute into the city every day of the week working hard and paying their taxes and supporting their families.

commuters are actually laughing and holding cara bingo games when reading your paper...

what do we get yesterday , tue, a double page spread on 'Poppy' her sister!!, another talentless 'socialite'.

yours faithfully.
etc etc

bet the satanist liberal shyster editor ,redoubles his efforts as 'poppy' gently tosses him off , (gentle to medium pace) into a jackals mouth under his desk made from the wooden huts of bergen belsen.

slaaaaagssssss!!!

What did you expect Disco, they're all Illuminati It girls don'tcha know?

http://www.pseudoccultmedia.net/2013/05/fashions-illuminati-it-girls-cara.html

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Random irritations.. on 13:18 - Sep 17 with 6960 viewsBluce_Ree

We truly are the age of the pointless celeb c*nt. I try not to watch live TV ever but I did yesterday and saw that plastic prick Peter Andre sucking off Iceland for choc ices or something. F**king desperate f**king c*nt.

Why is he paid to do anything? He had one song, it was shit and he f*cked off and is now Iceland advert famous because he was the 1000th entrant into Jordan's minge. F*ck off, Lord!

ALSO:

Liverpool fans with a banner saying 'don't bomb Iraq. Nuke Manchester.' Perhaps that's what c**ts call 'bants' and while I'm not offended by it in the slightest, I can only imagine the indignation and moral highhorsing that the Scousers would have subjected the country to if the boot was on the other foot.

Absolute worstc*nts.

EDIT: bah! Didn't get through the swearfilter first time. I'm losing my touch.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 16:24 - Sep 17 with 6931 viewsStraightR

Random irritations.. on 09:50 - Sep 17 by Discodroids

letters@standard.co.uk

Dear Sir,

yours faithfully.
etc etc

slaaaaagssssss!!!

You'll be pleased to note how effective your letter was. I refer you to Page 3 of tonight's edition of this fine newspaper
Random irritations.. on 16:39 - Sep 17 with 6924 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 16:24 - Sep 17 by StraightR

You'll be pleased to note how effective your letter was. I refer you to Page 3 of tonight's edition of this fine newspaper

lol!!!!!.

it really is quite incredible straightr.

Random irritations.. on 16:57 - Sep 17 with 6910 viewsPinnerPaul

Last night - "Christmas Mince Pies" for sale in Sainsbury's

Use by date???? 27/10/14
Random irritations.. on 17:34 - Sep 17 with 6899 viewsNorthernr

Page three tonight for Cara. More vital information the everyday Londoner cannot do without on their way home.
Random irritations.. on 17:54 - Sep 17 with 6881 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 17:34 - Sep 17 by Northernr

Page three tonight for Cara. More vital information the everyday Londoner cannot do without on their way home.

unfortunately northern we have 10 months to wait until she is shifted to the lesser pages.

when she makes way for a chorus line of hijabs jumping up and down , celebrating their 'o' and 'a' levels whilst being captured in mid air by the E.S photographer.

in fact we'll probably see people from the lost city of Atlantis and Pompei celebrating before we see a blond haired blue eyed devil from blackheath callrd harry, dave or steve in the standard

Random irritations.. on 18:13 - Sep 17 with 6868 viewsJuzzie

Did she get her thruppney bits out?
Random irritations.. on 18:15 - Sep 17 with 6865 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 16:57 - Sep 17 by PinnerPaul

Last night - "Christmas Mince Pies" for sale in Sainsbury's

Use by date???? 27/10/14

Work colleague last year ordering her Xmas turkey on the phone with the butchers "will it expire before Christmas Day?"
[Post edited 17 Sep 2014 18:17]
Random irritations.. on 13:16 - Sep 18 with 6771 viewsDiscodroids

Top Tip to recently divorced middle aged women 'dating'on the internet .

after dancing in your local ritzy over '35 club/travelodge to gloria gaynors ' i will survive' with the grim determination of a pre glasnost kiev shot putter on your face , whilst downing pints of bicardi.....you may want to tread with caution giving some gadge in nigeria £179,000 in a month...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2754189/As-court-case-reveals-rampant-fr

‘I spoke to some girlfriends. They all agreed it sounded plausible"

dopey women

GERTCHA!!.

Random irritations.. on 13:19 - Sep 18 with 6766 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 07:17 - Sep 7 by timcocking

'Financial fair play'

Bollox.

Seconded! It's a joke, a stay rich quick scheme for the big clubs. Grrr.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024