Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383860 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 12:05 - Jun 10 with 7657 viewsjonno

"Celebrities".
Random irritations.. on 12:12 - Jun 10 with 7636 viewsPinnerRob

Random irritations.. on 11:12 - Jun 10 by Bluce_Ree

Cyclists who ride on the pavement. Horrible, antisocial c**ts. I hope you crash into a lamp post, fall into the street and get run over by a truck carrying lots of bikes.

BMW drivers. To a man you are all c**ts. Owning one of those cars instantly makes you a discourteous pr1ck. I don't even know why.

People who don't say thanks when you hold a door open for them. Literally I hope the next door you go through is on an ambulance.

People, no... IDIOTS, who go on flights with babies. The f**k you doing? They should take away your passport for four years when you have a kid. That kid does not need to be in a plane. I f**king want to cry in a plane. Your toddler is wondering why their f**king head feels like it is imploding and the air is roaring. No wonder it's going to cry for the entire f**king flight. It's a baby. It doesn't need to go abroad. Ever.

Anyone who puts a flag on their house. Leave your stupid shit inside. I don't care what the flag says. Stop making a show of yourself.

People who put big signs saying things like 'HAPPY 21ST KEVIN' on roundabouts. Firstly, no one gives a solitary f**k about you or your family. Secondly, why do you f*ckwits never tidy that shit up? A month later and your sign, invariably a white sheet with marker pen on it, is a muddled mess that's messing up the joint. Take some responsibility.

You know when someone dies outside? Put your flowers at their grave. Don't leave them outside some poor guy's house. I live in fear that some joyrider is going to kill themselves outside my house and I'm going to have week old dead flowers chained to my gate for eternity.

Any advert that takes an old song and reworks the lyrics. Music, even shit music, isn't for that. And why is it usually a slow, breathy acoustic version by a female singer.

Football fans who whine about footballers flipping them off. You've spent the entire match calling that player a c*nt and flinging coins at him. He should be allowed to come up and punch you.

People who try to tell me about X Factor/Britain's Got C*nts. Shut up. Lose my number.

Young people. 'the f**k you mean? "Who is Rik Mayall?" Shut the f**k up and learn something.

Classic
Random irritations.. on 12:17 - Jun 10 with 7627 viewszicoshoops

Random irritations.. on 11:47 - Jun 10 by WokingR

Indicators on taxis
Everyone knows by now that all taxi drivers own the road and should never be expected to use an indicator for the benefit of anyone else who should not be on their road in the first place.

Correct.
Indicators not required as we know where we're going.
Anyone not driving a Cab shouldn't be on the road in the first place.

I 'ad that Nigel Farage in the back of my Cab once.
Say what yer like about the fella he's got some good ideas.'

'South of the River? You're 'aving a laugh love.'

And so on, and so on, and so on.
Random irritations.. on 12:20 - Jun 10 with 7622 viewsPinnerRob

People that say "can i get a" instead of "can i have a" ....
Random irritations.. on 12:23 - Jun 10 with 7604 viewsRangersw12

People who say "alright Bud"

The word "Banter" to me its just a word used by melts who want to gob off but don't want the consequences of them gobbing off i.e.. a punch in the face , they make out you're the one in the wrong if you take umbrage with them gobbing off

Having to take the bin bag out of the outside bin as otherwise the lazy wnkers won't pick the rubbish up , this then allows all the local cats , foxes etc to attack and make a massive mess which again the wnkers won't pick up

The surly nature of people who work on the London underground
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:26]
Random irritations.. on 12:23 - Jun 10 with 7598 viewsJAPRANGERS

people who insist in farting on packed enclosed commuter trains.

people who pick their noses on packed enclosed commuter trains

people with bad breath on packed enclosed commuter trains

people who don't support QPR on packed enclosed commuter trains, or anywhere.
Random irritations.. on 12:27 - Jun 10 with 7587 viewsDoughnut

Random irritations.. on 12:23 - Jun 10 by JAPRANGERS

people who insist in farting on packed enclosed commuter trains.

people who pick their noses on packed enclosed commuter trains

people with bad breath on packed enclosed commuter trains

people who don't support QPR on packed enclosed commuter trains, or anywhere.

Packed enclosed commuter trains.
Random irritations.. on 12:30 - Jun 10 with 7572 viewsElHoop

Old f*ckers driving cars are worse than anything, I'm sorry. They are slow if they ever get moving at all. They get stuck at roundabouts for hours. They don't know which lane they are supposed to be in or what the speed limit is. They nearly go off the road when they do eventually get onto a roundabout.

They should be allowed in bus lanes and only bus lanes. Bus lanes should be for old c**ts, buses and taxis and should be fenced off.
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 12:40 - Jun 10 with 7537 viewsDiscodroid

Changing the screen protector on one's generic smartphone -

'cos despite the old protector having been laid without any underlying bubbles what-so-fuking-ever it had got a bit scratched up and that over time so high time to remove the old one and smoothly replace it with no little bubbles that can't be pushed to the side 'cos actually they're particles of dust that have somehow got on your fcking screen after you took the old cover off and now all you want to do is rampage through your whole postcode pouring lighter fuel and striking matches and shitting and rogering and puking and slashing and wnking and murdering and why didn't the fcking thing just go down nice and easy without any dust underneath it...

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 12:41 - Jun 10 with 7534 viewsLancashirehoop

Wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists, union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby-pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons (headshrinkers, who ought to be locked up), Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue-sniffers, 'Play For Today', Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins, Up Jenkins, up everybody's, Chinese restaurants (why do you think Windsor Castle is ringed with Chinese restaurants?)."

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

Random irritations.. on 12:45 - Jun 10 with 7530 viewszicoshoops

Anyone driving without having taken a UK driving test.
Including EU Driving Licence holders.
Third World standards, piss poor the lot of 'em.

Tourists on Boris Bikes........there are far easier ways to commit suicide.
Random irritations.. on 12:47 - Jun 10 with 7525 viewsTonto

Random irritations.. on 11:19 - Jun 10 by exiled_dictator

AUDI & MINI drivers

Anyone who goes on a talent show to get rich & famous

Dog owners who allow their dogs to $hit on pavements & never clean it up

People over 30 who wear white trainers. What, you didn't qualify as a wildcard for Wimbledon?

People who drive really fast in built-up areas, and cannot be arsed to focus on the driving, rather their phone, the radio, facebook or the girl with the low cut top

OI, I drive a mini and am about to buy another one... Its BMW drivers who are the w@nkers

back to the topic

Man Utd supporters from surrey
1960s tower block, with millions of families housed in them
People who go on the NFL threads to tell us that they don't like American Football
Dundee
All forms of organised religion
Journalists who say "moneybags QPR"
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:48]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Random irritations.. on 12:48 - Jun 10 with 7521 viewsDiscodroid

in brentwood and parts of essex the word 'cnt' can be pre fixed with the word 'shit' thereby ' you shitcnt' to give it extra gravitas..
or sometimes 'you mothers' ie 'you mothers cnt ' the works of the great Bard live on .

like, what a shitcnt.

Random irritations.. on 12:49 - Jun 10 with 7517 viewsjonno

Random irritations.. on 12:23 - Jun 10 by Rangersw12

People who say "alright Bud"

The word "Banter" to me its just a word used by melts who want to gob off but don't want the consequences of them gobbing off i.e.. a punch in the face , they make out you're the one in the wrong if you take umbrage with them gobbing off

Having to take the bin bag out of the outside bin as otherwise the lazy wnkers won't pick the rubbish up , this then allows all the local cats , foxes etc to attack and make a massive mess which again the wnkers won't pick up

The surly nature of people who work on the London underground
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:26]

Having to sort my rubbish into various "bins" - WTF is that all about? It's all fcking rubbish. I'm just doing the job of the garbage men for them, for which I already pay £300 a month to the council and get fck all else for my money apart from the rubbish collected - and even then not every week.
Random irritations.. on 12:57 - Jun 10 with 7491 viewszicoshoops

Political 'Leaders' that have never spent a single day living/working in the real world.

'Men of God' that are forbidden to marry, giving Relationship advice.
People that take said advice.

Left wing Nutters
Right wing Nutters..................the Morgan twins excepted.

Religions/Fairy Stories.
Fairy Stories/Religions.
Random irritations.. on 13:01 - Jun 10 with 6927 viewsexiled_dictator

Random irritations.. on 12:47 - Jun 10 by Tonto

OI, I drive a mini and am about to buy another one... Its BMW drivers who are the w@nkers

back to the topic

Man Utd supporters from surrey
1960s tower block, with millions of families housed in them
People who go on the NFL threads to tell us that they don't like American Football
Dundee
All forms of organised religion
Journalists who say "moneybags QPR"
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:48]

will it be yellow?
with a union jack on the roof?

remind me, who owns mini?

and how come minis are not so mini any more?

tell me it's not the 4x4 jobbie, the c(o)unt (ry) man.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Random irritations.. on 13:11 - Jun 10 with 6908 viewsTheBlob

Cookery programmes.You've got no idea what the stuff smells like or tastes like so what's the point?If they were honest...
"I see you've decided on the Whitstable Oysters filled with cow shit Jemima.What an absolute feast"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 13:26 - Jun 10 with 6871 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Random irritations.. on 13:11 - Jun 10 by TheBlob

Cookery programmes.You've got no idea what the stuff smells like or tastes like so what's the point?If they were honest...
"I see you've decided on the Whitstable Oysters filled with cow shit Jemima.What an absolute feast"

"You've got no idea what the stuff smells like or tastes like so what's the point?"

Never occurred to me before!

Similar in a way to another of my random irritations Sky Sports Soccer Scene Saturday, or whatever it's called.

How have we all ended up watching Phil Fuggin' Thompson watch telly?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Random irritations.. on 13:28 - Jun 10 with 6862 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 12:20 - Jun 10 by PinnerRob

People that say "can i get a" instead of "can i have a" ....

I totally agree. File in the same folder as people who answer the question "How are you?" with "Good" instead of "Well".

Others:
- Advertisers - and anyone else - who uses American English in the UK
- People who think it's funny when someone has an asthma attack
- Anyone who thinks fracking is a good idea
- Litter louts
- Celebrities who the TV stations decide are not yet famous and rich enough, so they put loads of effort into giving them another skill, like dancing or playing the cello or whatever
- People who say all heavy metal sounds the same (are they really sure that "Breaking the law" sounds like "Angel of Death" or do they need their ears syringed?)
- People (and politicians and bloggers are particularly guilty of this) who bleat about renewable energy systems being "Intermittent" without taking into account that
a) Sensible countries use excesss solar and wind energy to "store" energy, e.g. via pumped storage reservoirs
b) Nuclear power stations *must* go offline for an average of two days per month, for maintenance and refuelling (and one in the UK has recently been shut down when it clogged up with seaweed (again))
c) Most of the UK's gas comes from Qatar; how is a fuel that must be shipped half way round the world via a narrow strait in an area of political tension not intermittent?
- People who think all Muslims are terrorists
- People who say religion is the cause of all wars
- The not saying "Thank you" when you hold the door open one
- Footballers who never sprint in actual games
- People in pubs and restaurants who think that the louder you are, the more fun you are having/the cooler you are
- People who keep using the adjective "cool"

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 13:32 - Jun 10 with 6847 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 13:11 - Jun 10 by TheBlob

If the Jemima in question were Jemima Khan, I wouldn't care if they were serving devilled rats' testicles...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 13:36 - Jun 10 with 6832 viewsBluce_Ree

Office hambeasts who need the fan on them constantly despite it sounding like a f**king pneumatic drill. Try shedding a few pounds for the summer you ridiculous butter creature.

Parents with fat kids. Especially when they are trailing behind you carrying a bag of crisps bigger than their fat head. Give the little f**ker a salad you inept parenting c0ckbag.

Hecklers at comedy shows. Nobody wants to hear you. We don't come to your house and shout out shit when you're beating your wife.

F1. F OFF. Bunch of shit. I used to like fast cars and then I got to the age of like ten and it didn't seem as interesting. Oooh! Let's cheer for Ferrari! The f**k you doing, son?

Flies that are bigger than onions.

People who don't give Rob Green active respect due.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 13:37 - Jun 10 with 6826 viewsTonto

Random irritations.. on 13:01 - Jun 10 by exiled_dictator

will it be yellow?
with a union jack on the roof?

remind me, who owns mini?

and how come minis are not so mini any more?

tell me it's not the 4x4 jobbie, the c(o)unt (ry) man.

no it will proudly be blue and white...

Random irritations.. on 13:39 - Jun 10 with 6824 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Anyone who adresses people as 'guys', regardless of age, gender or proximity to 1950's Brooklyn.

Rugby.

Anyone who confuses good fortune with superiority.

The holding the door one - Irish women, please note!

Buying a bottle of water and crisps in a petrol station shop, saying 'just these, please" and being snapped at with "any petrol or diesel?" - "Yes, yes, I have, I've topped up my Nissan Micra with a tenner of your fuel, come in here and attempted to obfuscate my intentions with the purchase of a bag of crisps and a bottle of water and the clear intent of a deceipt of massive proportions. But, you cunning devil you, by the use of your expert interrogation technique you have broken me down, and I stand here before you a broken man, a danger to society and a reformed character. I am off to jail now, i was clearly never meant for a life of crime, and you have taught me a valuable lesson. I thank you."

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Random irritations.. on 13:43 - Jun 10 with 6811 viewsTonto

having to turn your phone off on a plane.

If bringing a plane down was that easy, the taliban would be on last minute.com with gay abandon

Random irritations.. on 13:46 - Jun 10 with 6808 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 13:39 - Jun 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Anyone who adresses people as 'guys', regardless of age, gender or proximity to 1950's Brooklyn.

Rugby.

Anyone who confuses good fortune with superiority.

The holding the door one - Irish women, please note!

Buying a bottle of water and crisps in a petrol station shop, saying 'just these, please" and being snapped at with "any petrol or diesel?" - "Yes, yes, I have, I've topped up my Nissan Micra with a tenner of your fuel, come in here and attempted to obfuscate my intentions with the purchase of a bag of crisps and a bottle of water and the clear intent of a deceipt of massive proportions. But, you cunning devil you, by the use of your expert interrogation technique you have broken me down, and I stand here before you a broken man, a danger to society and a reformed character. I am off to jail now, i was clearly never meant for a life of crime, and you have taught me a valuable lesson. I thank you."

Oh the "Guys" one, man, that is irritating grrrrrr

As is, in my humble opinion, that hugely overused word "Awesome". A cartoon character, well, in fact anyone, shouting "Awesome!" in an American - nay, any - accent is neither art nor entertaining.

RFA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024