Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383806 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 09:12 - Jan 22 with 5917 viewsPunteR

Screwfix stores.
Screwfix catalogs have been great for years.Builders up and down the country couldnt wait for the latest catalog to come out. I remember grown men huddled around the latest one ogling at the new lithium ion battery drills or the new turbo gold screws like WokingR ogling page 3. Next day delivery...to site...fantastic.
These new Screwfix stores however, are a pain in the arse. They work like argos, but 9 times out of 10 they never have your items. You have some bod at the counter asking if you want them to order it in next day delivery!
If i wanted it next day,i wouldn't be standing in their shop like a lemon ,with a order ticket in my hand ,i would have simply picked up the phone from the comfort of my van and ordered it next day,like we used too!!
Its a builders thing,trust me..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 10:22 - Jan 22 with 5885 viewsJuzzie

Cars with the rear completely caked in dirt you can't see the number plate. Strangely though, the tail-lights are nice and clean.
Random irritations.. on 10:51 - Jan 22 with 5866 viewsSuffolkHoop

Talksport listeners who phone in to row with Adrian Durham and Darren Gough (almost always Arsenal and Tottenham fans).

WHY. ARE. YOU. SO. THICK!!!??
Random irritations.. on 09:46 - Jan 23 with 5813 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 10:51 - Jan 22 by SuffolkHoop

Talksport listeners who phone in to row with Adrian Durham and Darren Gough (almost always Arsenal and Tottenham fans).

WHY. ARE. YOU. SO. THICK!!!??

And up next we've got Trevor from Sussex and he's a Liverpool fan. What's on your mind, Trevor?

"Hello Adrian. Goughy your legend mate. Yeah, a couple of points. I reckon Gerrard should stay and be player manager. I like Brendan, don't get me wrong, but BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH WHINGING F**KING SHITE WAH WAHH BWAAHHHHH"

Adrian: I see your point but don't you think that BORE BORE SHIT BORE SHIT?

"Yeah, I see what you mean but the problem with Liverpool at the moment is that we just don't seem to know who our best eleven is BLAH BLAH SHIT F**K ME I'M A C*NT"

Goughy: I managed to tie up me shoe laces today without falling down't stairs. Do I get a biscuit?

"Yeah, I know what you mean Goughy but I think they've been shocking this year. I mean what is Henderson doing out on the wing?"

Adrian: So did you go to the game last night, Trev?

"Nah, I listened to it on the radio and I thought our passing was terrible."

Adrian: BLAH BLAH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT MORE ADVERTS SHIT.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 11:17 - Jan 23 with 5793 viewsSuffolkHoop

Random irritations.. on 09:46 - Jan 23 by Bluce_Ree

And up next we've got Trevor from Sussex and he's a Liverpool fan. What's on your mind, Trevor?

"Hello Adrian. Goughy your legend mate. Yeah, a couple of points. I reckon Gerrard should stay and be player manager. I like Brendan, don't get me wrong, but BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH WHINGING F**KING SHITE WAH WAHH BWAAHHHHH"

Adrian: I see your point but don't you think that BORE BORE SHIT BORE SHIT?

"Yeah, I see what you mean but the problem with Liverpool at the moment is that we just don't seem to know who our best eleven is BLAH BLAH SHIT F**K ME I'M A C*NT"

Goughy: I managed to tie up me shoe laces today without falling down't stairs. Do I get a biscuit?

"Yeah, I know what you mean Goughy but I think they've been shocking this year. I mean what is Henderson doing out on the wing?"

Adrian: So did you go to the game last night, Trev?

"Nah, I listened to it on the radio and I thought our passing was terrible."

Adrian: BLAH BLAH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT MORE ADVERTS SHIT.

Exactly that mate! The adverts reveal the target audience...

Sky sports football fan, probably a cash in hand tradesman, drives a van he bought on hire purchase, spends his wages in the pub and on betting apps, has very poorly organised finances and ends up on a ferry bound for Norway in their pants. Go Amigo, Go Amigo.
Random irritations.. on 11:59 - Jan 23 with 5779 viewsBluce_Ree

Oh god... that Go Amigo c*nt. When they had that '1-0 to Amigo Loans' song it was unbearable. The guy on that advert.... if I had means and opportunity and could get away with it, I'd blatantly beat him to death with his own face.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 12:01 - Jan 23 with 5773 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 11:17 - Jan 23 by SuffolkHoop

Sky sports football fan, probably a cash in hand tradesman, drives a van he bought on hire purchase, spends his wages in the pub and on betting apps, has very poorly organised finances and ends up on a ferry bound for Norway in their pants. Go Amigo, Go Amigo.

hehehehe....good solid work, made me lol.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 12:04 - Jan 23 with 5773 viewsBluce_Ree

Medical science.

I f*cking love it but sometimes people aren't meant to live.

Did you see that guy in the news yesterday? Poor bastard. Flesh-eating shite took his limbs and his nose and lips. If that was me I'd be like 'f*ck it, Doc. Give me some drugs and let me ride this one out'.

Instead the fella gets through it and now has missing face shit going on and no limbs. He proposed to his girl as well and she's going through with it.

Cannot fault their character. Top people and I'm gutted for them but I'd take death over living life as some sort of elaborate guitar stand.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 12:05 - Jan 23 with 5768 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 11:17 - Jan 23 by SuffolkHoop

bang on the money here bluce.

football phone ins.

of some vague interest back in 1998, but surely they should be laid to rest like a plucked , hairless dead pope on a piece of felt thus remaining in state for eternity for future generations to get a snapshot of how fu cking well futile and meaningless our lives were.

hearing 'tony from acton' somewhat remedial account of a football topic of his choosing is of no interest to me, or indeed 'tony from acton' himself.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 12:13 - Jan 23 with 5750 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 12:04 - Jan 23 by Bluce_Ree

Medical science.

I f*cking love it but sometimes people aren't meant to live.

Did you see that guy in the news yesterday? Poor bastard. Flesh-eating shite took his limbs and his nose and lips. If that was me I'd be like 'f*ck it, Doc. Give me some drugs and let me ride this one out'.

Instead the fella gets through it and now has missing face shit going on and no limbs. He proposed to his girl as well and she's going through with it.

Cannot fault their character. Top people and I'm gutted for them but I'd take death over living life as some sort of elaborate guitar stand.

Now and again something so funny twixt inhumane , appears on the information superhighway .

i've liquified my pants laughing like my t cell count is zero and ive got 3rd degree dysentery.

i cant join in , as the windmills of my mind on this post , would result in clive banning me in the time it takes john barrowman to fold space and molest a kilted stage hand .

a diabolical genius posting.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 12:19]

Random irritations.. on 12:13 - Jan 23 with 5753 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 11:59 - Jan 23 by Bluce_Ree

Oh god... that Go Amigo c*nt. When they had that '1-0 to Amigo Loans' song it was unbearable. The guy on that advert.... if I had means and opportunity and could get away with it, I'd blatantly beat him to death with his own face.

Its Playschools very own Derek Griffiths who sings the Jingle

although an annoying advert it doesn't beat the Ladbrokes life cnts
seriously who has mates like Generous John, Mr Brightside , the professor, the Believer Etc , they look like they have stepped off a casting couch for Jackamo ,
yeah because blokes these days hang out in bookies (always winning) and trot off for a bit of Go Karting after and then seen swigging bottled beer from trendy bars, (still enjoying their winnings ) what a load of old sh1t ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 12:18 - Jan 23 with 5745 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 12:13 - Jan 23 by paulparker

seriously who has mates like Generous John, Mr Brightside , the professor, the Believer Etc , they look like they have stepped off a casting couch for Jackamo ,
yeah because blokes these days hang out in bookies (always winning) and trot off for a bit of Go Karting after and then seen swigging bottled beer from trendy bars, (still enjoying their winnings ) what a load of old sh1t ,

with you here mate, its a kind of guy richie/lock stock vibe to their adverts.

in real life, blokes lose their money and make a frey bentos steak and ale pie last all week.

football betting is huge with the 18-30 geezer market though.

Random irritations.. on 12:35 - Jan 23 with 5741 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 12:18 - Jan 23 by Discodroids

with you here mate, its a kind of guy richie/lock stock vibe to their adverts.

in real life, blokes lose their money and make a frey bentos steak and ale pie last all week.

football betting is huge with the 18-30 geezer market though.

I now mate real life bookies smell of cheesy feet and whippets p1ss ,

saying that the online ads arnt much better , all good looking hip young lads& lasses round there best mates house watching the big game on a 60 inch plasma, eating popcorn, (yeah right)
they've all had a bet cos its the big game ,
every one wins in the room and are quite happy to rub it in to the solitary bloke who is the only one to bet on the other team (he probably bet on QPR)

If I only I knew where they lived I could pop round there with some swan vestas and a petrol can

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 13:03 - Jan 23 with 5732 viewsSuffolkHoop

"if your credit scores poor just find a guarantoor, go amigo, go amigo.."

Lets think about that for a minute. If their credit score is poor... DON'T LEND THEM ANY MORE MONEY....

[Post edited 23 Jan 2015 13:05]
Random irritations.. on 13:27 - Jan 23 with 5717 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 12:13 - Jan 23 by paulparker

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I f*cking love Derek Griffiths!

F*CK. I can't believe it.

The guy on the advert sounds like an old white guy.

My life is over.

Random irritations.. on 13:31 - Jan 23 with 5713 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 09:12 - Jan 22 by PunteR

Screwfix stores.
Screwfix catalogs have been great for years.Builders up and down the country couldnt wait for the latest catalog to come out. I remember grown men huddled around the latest one ogling at the new lithium ion battery drills or the new turbo gold screws like WokingR ogling page 3. Next day delivery...to site...fantastic.
These new Screwfix stores however, are a pain in the arse. They work like argos, but 9 times out of 10 they never have your items. You have some bod at the counter asking if you want them to order it in next day delivery!
If i wanted it next day,i wouldn't be standing in their shop like a lemon ,with a order ticket in my hand ,i would have simply picked up the phone from the comfort of my van and ordered it next day,like we used too!!
Its a builders thing,trust me..

Not a good retail experience, that. It reminds me of the staff in Millets and Sports Direct who tell you you can order an item online. How helpful!

I wonder if there are any websites which, when you click on an item, pop up a message saying: "Why not go to our superstore in the High Street and buy this widget mano a mano you lazy couch potato?"

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 10:12 - Jan 27 with 5650 viewsDiscodroids

Tom Daly ...

on the box last night talking about his brave fight againt the phobia of the 'twist' dive that cost him Gold at the London Olympics. What a brave young man, I thought.

"The scale of this issue is massive," he said. "I'm trying every single thing possible to try and get it back to normal. I'm going under different types of therapy.

"It is almost trauma therapy — to get myself to process the things that have gone wrong on it to get it to a stage where I can forget about it and feel positive about it.

"I am literally terrified of it. I suppose you could call it a phobia and I don't know what my heart rate is when I go up there and do it but it's definitely above 180, something ridiculous, because it is so terrifying."

That's Tom Daley, professional diver there, afraid of diving, basically. Cheer up Tom, at least you've done 13 cover shoots for Attitude Magazine while you've been bravely recovering.

You big, gay Gertcha!!

fackin great buns though.

xx

Random irritations.. on 14:21 - Feb 8 with 5579 viewsTheBlob

The way Mark Hughes loudly pauses for breath in the middle of a sentence like a respiratory Coitus Interruptus.
My preference is he shouldn't breathe at all.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 21:30 - Feb 8 with 5540 viewsDorse

Second favourite teams. As in 'Oh, you support QPR? Cool. What's your second favourite team?' They then bang on about some other shyte as though it bears some form of relationship. It's like someone asking whether you like bestiality based on the fact you have a girlfriend. Mind you, with some of the birds round here, it's basically the same thing. Am I right? Eh? Eh?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 14:25 - Feb 20 with 5463 viewsDiscodroids

TO. letters@standard.co.uk
date: Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 2:21 PM
subject: Amjol Ranjan/Front page oF Evening standard

May I congratulate Amjol for crowbarring in the term 'UKIP Monsters ' in his piece on abolishing traffic lights in london.

great work.

Also looking forward to a Lee Harvey Oswald style photo of Nigel Farage enjoying earl grey with Hermann Goering in 1940, possibly dressed as a cruel Captain on a slave ship from the early 18th century.

Im sure your boys in the graphics department are up to the challenge.

Thank you .

Glenn

North chingford

(ps if you have any of Joeph Fritzel in fishnets Serving cucumber sandwiches and pimms to Nigel on Deck as well , that would be really super)
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 14:51]

Random irritations.. on 17:51 - Feb 20 with 5418 viewsBluce_Ree

Trying to sell my house.

It's fking really nice. Big rooms and lots of them too so let's not be c**ts but what we don't have is much of a garden or off-street parking. That's all right there on the listing though.

So I'm a little bit bored of C*NTS turning up, f**king cooing over the place because you literally could move in tomorrow, and then telling the estate 'yeah we loved it but we need a garden and off road parking'.

Go and f**k your mothers, c*nts.

Random irritations.. on 13:56 - Feb 21 with 5354 viewsDiscodroids

Receiving an e mail from change .org this morning with an impassioned cry from stephen fry for someone called 'alan turing' , asking me to sign a 'petition' on his treatment by the 'govenrment'.

as luck would have stephen gave me a janet and john description of who' alan turing' was, and that he was 'gay 'and less importantly a code breaker and saved thousands of lives.

without stephens guide i would have been at a total loss as i have never heard of him, the enigma machine, shark, weather code books and what a gay person is.

cheers steve, can you show me how to cleanse my scrote with a wet tissue next time my balls sweat up a bit you patronising 'cu nt.'

[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 14:04]

Random irritations.. on 14:20 - Feb 21 with 5341 viewsisawqpratwcity

Random irritations.. on 13:56 - Feb 21 by Discodroids

Receiving an e mail from change .org this morning with an impassioned cry from stephen fry for someone called 'alan turing' , asking me to sign a 'petition' on his treatment by the 'govenrment'.

as luck would have stephen gave me a janet and john description of who' alan turing' was, and that he was 'gay 'and less importantly a code breaker and saved thousands of lives.

without stephens guide i would have been at a total loss as i have never heard of him, the enigma machine, shark, weather code books and what a gay person is.

cheers steve, can you show me how to cleanse my scrote with a wet tissue next time my balls sweat up a bit you patronising 'cu nt.'

[Post edited 21 Feb 2015 14:04]

I didn't receive an email from "change .org" this morning.

I'm assuming its because I didn't ask for one.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Random irritations.. on 14:22 - Feb 21 with 5335 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 14:20 - Feb 21 by isawqpratwcity

I didn't receive an email from "change .org" this morning.

I'm assuming its because I didn't ask for one.

neither did i, odd isnt it.

Random irritations.. on 14:29 - Feb 21 with 5328 viewsbosh67

People who use the word 'awesome' when they actually mean...

Good
average
or
I wasn't really listening because I was looking at something on my f*cking phone.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024