Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383768 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 14:31 - Feb 21 with 7203 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 14:29 - Feb 21 by bosh67

People who use the word 'awesome' when they actually mean...

Good
average
or
I wasn't really listening because I was looking at something on my f*cking phone.

awesome , bosh.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 14:32 - Feb 21 with 7205 viewsisawqpratwcity

Random irritations.. on 14:22 - Feb 21 by Discodroids

neither did i, odd isnt it.

Look, it happens, you accidentally click on some left-wing, gay, anti-nazi, shark-apologist web site and then God knows what you get in your inbox.

We've all been there.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Random irritations.. on 14:34 - Feb 21 with 7199 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 14:32 - Feb 21 by isawqpratwcity

Look, it happens, you accidentally click on some left-wing, gay, anti-nazi, shark-apologist web site and then God knows what you get in your inbox.

We've all been there.

must have done on it when on x hamster.com!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 10:52 - Feb 25 with 7153 viewspaulparker

The Office Sicknote , who now has Toothache and keeps putting his head in his hands every 2 minutes and resting his head on his keyboard , not only that we have the Oscar winning performance of the red eyes and the croaky voice (why does Everyone do that voice BTW )
the soppy tvvat keeps looking at me to let him go home , its winding me up
I just have this urge to bash his head in with my stapler

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 11:46 - Feb 25 with 7136 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 17:51 - Feb 20 by Bluce_Ree

Trying to sell my house.

It's fking really nice. Big rooms and lots of them too so let's not be c**ts but what we don't have is much of a garden or off-street parking. That's all right there on the listing though.

So I'm a little bit bored of C*NTS turning up, f**king cooing over the place because you literally could move in tomorrow, and then telling the estate 'yeah we loved it but we need a garden and off road parking'.

Go and f**k your mothers, c*nts.

Get this on eBay too. I could not make the listing more clearer if I tried but you still get some c**t asking the most f***king stupiest of question when it's clearly stated in the listing. It's not War & Peace, just a couple of paragraphs, how difficult is it.
Random irritations.. on 11:55 - Feb 25 with 7121 viewsDiscodroids

someone on e bay the other day gave me a negative feedback on a 12" record i sold them .

the reason given...."not the record i thought it was'

having described, the artist, the title, the label, year released , the mix and supplied a photo of the sleeve i was somewhat facked off.

e bay feedback...gertcha!

Random irritations.. on 15:37 - Feb 25 with 7081 viewsW7Ranger

This!!!

I cant fcking stand this advert/jingle!!!!!!! And my wife and kids know it grips my sh!t!! So what do they do when it comes on the telly/radio..... TURN IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. The volume that is - not the heating!!!

[Post edited 25 Feb 2015 15:38]
Random irritations.. on 15:59 - Feb 25 with 7063 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 15:37 - Feb 25 by W7Ranger

This!!!

I cant fcking stand this advert/jingle!!!!!!! And my wife and kids know it grips my sh!t!! So what do they do when it comes on the telly/radio..... TURN IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. The volume that is - not the heating!!!

[Post edited 25 Feb 2015 15:38]

On the subject of tv ad's, another animated one where the kid says "teddy's very not well". Why not just "teddy's ill".

And a tenuous link to..... why do we have all this positive-negative twisting of everything. "you have not passed" as opposed to "you have failed".

No bad word is ever used, it's like there's a plan to eradicate them all from our language. The word 'not' is put in front of the positive word rather than using the already existing negative word because, apparently, we live in a society where every poor little lamb is brought up unable to deal with failure starting off with a trophy just for turning up to the junior school games day to a £20m bonus 30 years later for fking up the country's economy whilst head of some big cnting bank.

Same with 'challenge'. Everything is a fking 'challenge' ..... why not just say "yeah, it's a bit of a problem, innit". ooooh noooo, can't have the word problem used can we, that's far too negative and defeatist.

I'm off to find a grape to crush.....

[Post edited 25 Feb 2015 16:12]
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 16:13 - Feb 25 with 7049 viewsW7Ranger

Random irritations.. on 15:59 - Feb 25 by Juzzie

On the subject of tv ad's, another animated one where the kid says "teddy's very not well". Why not just "teddy's ill".

And a tenuous link to..... why do we have all this positive-negative twisting of everything. "you have not passed" as opposed to "you have failed".

No bad word is ever used, it's like there's a plan to eradicate them all from our language. The word 'not' is put in front of the positive word rather than using the already existing negative word because, apparently, we live in a society where every poor little lamb is brought up unable to deal with failure starting off with a trophy just for turning up to the junior school games day to a £20m bonus 30 years later for fking up the country's economy whilst head of some big cnting bank.

Same with 'challenge'. Everything is a fking 'challenge' ..... why not just say "yeah, it's a bit of a problem, innit". ooooh noooo, can't have the word problem used can we, that's far too negative and defeatist.

I'm off to find a grape to crush.....

[Post edited 25 Feb 2015 16:12]

Once you've achieved the "challenge", you've completed your "journey"!

Every time someone is knocked out of a competition or voted off reality show, the first I say to the missus is "here comes the fcking 'J' word!"

Traveling to fcking Australia is a fckin' journey - not 2 weeks in a house full of caaaaaaaaaaaaaahnts getting p!ssed and having a row every night! Otherwise I'd be on a fcking "journey" every night of the fcking week!!

[Post edited 25 Feb 2015 16:18]
Random irritations.. on 20:05 - Feb 25 with 7017 viewsMonahoop

Talking of the word challenge, something that really gets on my old goat these days is the amount of 'challenge' programmes on TV. Why does everything have to be a bloody challenge or competition whether it involves ordinary Joe's or ??celebrities. Bleedin' bake offs, sewing offs, house design challenges, allotment challenges, art challenges, cat neutering challenges, Christ the the list is becoming endless as to what the public can be challenged with. I'll tell you what is really challenging these days and that is reaching for the tv remote and flicking around trying to find a decent programme that is not a friggin' challenge or some kind of an off. Jeez!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 10:08 - Feb 26 with 6960 viewsDiscodroids

jimmy saville again in the news today.

really sickens me to my very core......................

......not only do the gutter press refer to him as 'saville' omitting the 'MR', they dont even afford him the dignity of his 'OBE' monicker as well.

poor show all round.

also george osborne, who in every interview refers to the 'northern powerhouse'. when we all know its us southerners that prop these cotton mill dwelling, laudanum imbibing , ray langton looking cu nts up.

Random irritations.. on 10:37 - Feb 26 with 6945 viewsBluce_Ree

The blokey voice that female squaddies put on.

Stop trying to sound like Ross Kemp (when he's trying to sound hard).

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 11:06 - Feb 26 with 6937 viewsW7Ranger

Random irritations.. on 20:05 - Feb 25 by Monahoop

Talking of the word challenge, something that really gets on my old goat these days is the amount of 'challenge' programmes on TV. Why does everything have to be a bloody challenge or competition whether it involves ordinary Joe's or ??celebrities. Bleedin' bake offs, sewing offs, house design challenges, allotment challenges, art challenges, cat neutering challenges, Christ the the list is becoming endless as to what the public can be challenged with. I'll tell you what is really challenging these days and that is reaching for the tv remote and flicking around trying to find a decent programme that is not a friggin' challenge or some kind of an off. Jeez!!

http://www.challenge-tv.com/

http://www.challenge.co.uk/
Random irritations.. on 11:56 - Feb 26 with 6928 viewsDorse

Groups of tweed-clad, old school tie type t wats that stand in loud, braying groups blocking the fcuking bar at my local after spending the morning shooting things to death for fun. I don't care about your Range Rover, your fcuking chinless runt of a son's rugby career, the price of pork belly futures or whether Gideon's doing a 'bloody good job'. If you don't shut the fcuk up and let me get my lager sometime before Christmas, I will take your bang-stick, ram it up your central orifice and use your stupid, overly gelled head as a mop.

Just saying like.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 09:24 - Feb 27 with 6865 viewsBluce_Ree

Currently the world f**king moaning about donuts/doughnuts/whatever.

Firstly Krispy Kreme decide to set up the Krispy Kreme Klub. World loses its shit because the initials are KKK. They are selling f**king donuts you whining c*nts. They aren't lynching people. Because the Klan are c*nts, now the letter K is off limits? How about claiming it back. F*cking social justice warrior c*nts.

Now Dunkin' Donuts are having to apologise for making a spoof Liverpool FC inspired badge because they dared change the flames at the side to coffee or something. Do people not have any real issues to care about?

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Random irritations.. on 08:47 - Mar 20 with 6717 viewsDiscodroids

to: letters@standard.co.uk
date: Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 8:32 AM
re 'cara delevingie wants your job' rosamund urwin article

"Cara Delevinge probably wants your job!" screams your headline

excellent , im a probation officer dealing with violent drug addicts, alcoholics and post code gangs for a pittance in east london, if she can pop down to show my lads and lassies the correct manner to wear a john galliano tifter at a jaunty angle , it would be much appreciated.

when can she start?

glenn
north chingford
[Post edited 20 Mar 2015 8:47]

Random irritations.. on 08:59 - Mar 20 with 6705 viewsDiscodroids

date: Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 8:40 AM
subject: Cara delvinge and the general election

With 47 days to the general election , i have a proposition for you ..

in keeping with your daily mantra, can you print a picture of cara delevingie every day until then??.

if so, i'll tear up my UKIP membership and vote for ed milliband.

whaddyasay?

Random irritations.. on 11:01 - Mar 24 with 6627 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 08:47 - Mar 20 by Discodroids

date: Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 8:32 AM
re 'cara delevingie wants your job' rosamund urwin article

"Cara Delevinge probably wants your job!" screams your headline

excellent , im a probation officer dealing with violent drug addicts, alcoholics and post code gangs for a pittance in east london, if she can pop down to show my lads and lassies the correct manner to wear a john galliano tifter at a jaunty angle , it would be much appreciated.

when can she start?

glenn
north chingford
[Post edited 20 Mar 2015 8:47]

published in the evening standard yesterday..
another for my collection!

huzzah!

Random irritations.. on 13:34 - Mar 24 with 6590 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 11:01 - Mar 24 by Discodroids

published in the evening standard yesterday..
another for my collection!

huzzah!

Respect is due. Check out 'The Timewaster Letters' by Robin Cooper. I reckon you could give him a run for his money...

Random irritations.. on 14:03 - Mar 24 with 6574 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 13:34 - Mar 24 by Dorse

Respect is due. Check out 'The Timewaster Letters' by Robin Cooper. I reckon you could give him a run for his money...

cheers dorse, the odd one about cara gets through every now again .

i put the cuttings up in my padded cell when not posting shit on LFW.

'KILL CARA..'
[Post edited 24 Mar 2015 14:03]

Random irritations.. on 09:27 - Mar 25 with 6521 viewsDiscodroids

pointless awards to mp's

i quote..
'Stella Creasy was also up for the Funniest Tweet gong for her Coldplay put down, when she wrote: “ARGH ARGH ARGH its coldplay on @bbctw makes mad lunge for remote control as ears begin to lacerate”.

"other winners, Labour leader Ed Miliband MP scooped the ‘selfie of the year’ award for his shot with, among others, Joey Essex and Oscar-winning actor Emma Thompson."

“Huge congratulations to Stella for her well-deserved victory.

"It’s a tough juggling act for MPs to make their Twitter feeds interesting and engaging to constituents as well as to a wider audience but Stella has achieve this balance with aplomb.”

fck sake.

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/11877110.MP_wins__tweeter_of_the_year__awa

what next?.. awards for having the mental capacity to wipe my own shite encrusted arsehole.

beyond gertcha.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 9:38]

Random irritations.. on 10:55 - Mar 25 with 6502 viewszicoshoops

Cookery shows on TV.
What's that all about?
Every b.astard and his uncle has become a food expert in the last few years.
You watch a programme where you can't smell the food, you can't eat the food.......then every b.astard runs out and buys cook books.
The result?
Any b.astard that can swing a frying pan becomes a celebrity.
Then you go to a restaurant and order Steak and Chips.........and some smarmy b.astard says..............'You mean the 28 day aged, Organic farm reared, prime Angus........on a bed of sweated rough cut wedges.'
No I f.ucking don't............I mean Steak and Chips.
Then the b.astard give you a bill which is higher than the cost of the last suit I bought.

'Comedy' panel shows.
What's all that about?
An unfunny comedian asks various B/C/D list comedians questions..........
The said B/C/D list comedians then stare at an autoque, and give a 'funny' answer.......then the studio audience collapses in fits of hysteria.
Have we really sunk so low?

Programmes about Allotments.
F.uck right off.
If you want perfectly round Potatos, or perfectly straight Carrots..........go to a b.astard supermarket.
The last thing I need down my Allotment, is it being overrun with Skinny Jean wearing, bum fluff covered, planet saving do gooders.
Put your Green Wax Jackets and Wellies on...............and keep going to your local Farmers Market once a week, paying £5 for a b.astard lettuce.
Stay away from Allotments........
Allotments are for miserable old b.astards......like me.
But if you wanna know how to grow an Onion, come and see me.
Allotment challenge?
Allotment challenge my a.rse.

Entertainment programmes, where some 'Celebrity' gets to visit far flung places and live with the locals.........laughing with them........eating with them.......then crying with them as they explain about the poverty they live in.
At the end of a few days the Celebrity is made an 'elder' of the tribe.......then f.ucks off to his 5 star hotel.

Why not give the gig to a normal geezer who's never been off his manor in his life?
'Yeah, I'll eat wiv ya, what we got then?
Sheep's testicles?
You taking the piss John?.....you dirty b.astards......no wonder you're all living in poverty.
Look at ya all......woe is me.....woe is f.ucking me?
Look around ya....sand as far as the eye can see.
Why don't you start a sand export business?..........you could have it right off.
This time next year you could all be 'aving it large, up and down the sand dunes in brand new four wheel drives.
Get off your b.astard arses and do something.........any pubs round here?

What's going on?

We should be told.

Sort it out.
Random irritations.. on 15:42 - Mar 25 with 6470 viewsDorse

The One Show and their fake bonhomie. It's like watching a group of grim, sinister couples delve into the bowl, remove the keys and, choking down their sense of disappointment as the best looking bloke goes off with their wife whilst they are left with the illegitimate love-child of Bella Emberg and Quasimodo, they fix a rictus smile to their face and begin shamelessly frotting their partner du jour.

It's like sitting on your balls, it really is.

Random irritations.. on 09:02 - Mar 26 with 6394 viewsDiscodroids

date: Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 8:55 AM
subject: Cara D and Dyslexia
mailed-by: gmail.com

I have suffered with Dyslexia all my life , yet thanks to the Evening Standard and your daily printing of the word 'Delevingne' many times over, has helped me enormously to engage in hand to hand combat with this condition.
the word 'Delevingne' has entered my subconscious and i can now spell it correctly along with other tricky words such as 'Vinyl' and 'Onyx'

Tahnk Yuo.
Glenn Linghorn, Chngifrod.

Random irritations.. on 11:37 - Mar 26 with 6352 viewsizlingtonhoop

imo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024