Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 390618 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 13:53 - Jun 10 with 6673 viewsstonebridgers

Joss Stone
Amanda Holden and the rest of the BGT circus
SW6
Celebrities who take to twitter to offer their condolences when someone dies.
People who retweet celebrity tweets about someone dying.
SW6
WH Smiths and other shops who when buying a paper ask me if I want a Jumbo bar of chocolate for a pound.
Supermarkets who move things around. Leave them where they are so I don't have to walk miles just to find out where you put the bloody milk.

Stonebridgers

Random irritations.. on 14:06 - Jun 10 with 6656 viewsRangersw12

The overuse of the word "legend"
Random irritations.. on 14:09 - Jun 10 with 6650 viewsTheBlob

"This Way Up" signs at the end of the universe where there is obviously no reference point.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 14:10 - Jun 10 with 6646 viewsWokingR

Random irritations.. on 13:36 - Jun 10 by Bluce_Ree

Office hambeasts who need the fan on them constantly despite it sounding like a f**king pneumatic drill. Try shedding a few pounds for the summer you ridiculous butter creature.

Parents with fat kids. Especially when they are trailing behind you carrying a bag of crisps bigger than their fat head. Give the little f**ker a salad you inept parenting c0ckbag.

Hecklers at comedy shows. Nobody wants to hear you. We don't come to your house and shout out shit when you're beating your wife.

F1. F OFF. Bunch of shit. I used to like fast cars and then I got to the age of like ten and it didn't seem as interesting. Oooh! Let's cheer for Ferrari! The f**k you doing, son?

Flies that are bigger than onions.

People who don't give Rob Green active respect due.

People who miss perfectly good opportunities to use the word "c*nt" in a rant
Random irritations.. on 14:17 - Jun 10 with 6639 viewsPommyhoop

People telling me to get back on facebook.
I got off it for a reason.Dont worry if I want to find out what you had for dinner or what time you think its wine/beer Oclock
or what flowery poem about Mothers you like .
I'll find out somehow,it cant be that hard in this modern social world.
Did I say I dont like spying on my kids or my kids spying on me.Or my Mum or my old Aunty Ethel or that boring prick who knows me through my Sister.
Facebook f'cks..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 14:48 - Jun 10 with 6613 viewsN12Hoop

24 hour bus lanes, 12 hour bus-lanes that are hardly used whilst traffic queues up next to it. Come to think of it bus lanes full stop. No one travels by bus anyway and why the fck should they get a clear path when me in my expensively taxed and fuelled car sit in a fcking jam.
Oh, and the woman in front of me at the checkout who puts $1.50 on a fcking credit card. Carry some fcking cash for god's sake. Plus they always fail to anticipate that they are getting to the front of the queue and are about to be asked for money. It's like a complete shock. "Oh, i'll get my handbag out from under my arm, rummage for my purse, peruse my credit cards before electing to use the one I use every day! For 1 pound fcking 50!

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Random irritations.. on 14:51 - Jun 10 with 6605 viewsLancashirehoop

Not read every one so apologies for any duplication.

In a busy bank - 'Sorry about the wait' - No you're not, you say that every time whether I've had to wait 10 seconds or 10 minutes.

Call Centres -'Is there anything else I can do for you ?' - Well if there was I'd have asked.

General retail situations - 'Is that everything ?' - Well you've scanned everything I've presented to you and I haven't asked for anything else unless you're referring to my invisible trolley stacked to the brim with Stella Artois, Doritos and your own budget brand 4 flavoured dip party pack.

Reps on the phone who ask you the most basic info, name, postcode etc and then remark with inane superfluous comments like 'Super', 'that's great' or the worst - 'not a problem'. I've had my name 56 years and it certainly hasn't been a problem to me, my post code has worked very well directing both mail and my car's sat nav right to the door but I've decided your appointment with me is a problem and will have to cancel it..

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

Random irritations.. on 17:01 - Jun 10 with 6535 viewseasthertsr

Plastic wrapped cheese/cold meat, can anyone get the f*cker open?
Anyone who says I'm not a racist but........
Call the Fu*king Midwife!
Ian Botham's cricket commentary
The f*cking Daily Mail
Michael tw@atface MacIntyre
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 17:03]
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 17:39 - Jun 10 with 6513 viewsMonahoop

Old people at newsagents or supermarket counters. You know the ones. Stand there guffing off about how hard up they are, there's no respect in the world anymore and then decide to squander loads of money from their grimy purses or pockets on lottery tickets or scratchcards, usually paid for in vast amounts of small change, which they can't handle from various compartments in said purses or pockets thus holding everyone up. Then just when you think they're done they buy some more. What's the bloody point? You'll be dead soon! Let an old codger get in front of you in the queue at your peril.

Lottery shows. Who gives a flying frig whether ball number ten has turned up for the 78th time.

Mercedes drivers. Berks in Mercs. Designed and built for arrogance or ignorance on the roads.

Tim Lovejoy

Competitive TV. Everything has to be a competition these days. Why? Bloody bake offs, sewing bees [what's that ?] master chef, jeez, the list is endless and they're all shite.

Cold callers who always phone when you're having your tea.

People who say supper when it's teatime. Snobs. Supper is a snack before bedtime. Just think when the next jerk asks you and yours round for supper, then you tell them what's the point of coming round their place for Ovaltine and a biscuit?! Get's them every time.

People who fail to say thanks when you hold the door open for them. [Not just a problem in Ireland Brian, but yes it is prevalent here and again it's usually old people or women that do it].

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 18:10 - Jun 10 with 6497 viewsMrSheen

These useless barriers.

Usually found in the hole or in the road. Indicative of an intention to do the bare minimum to show compliance to a rule rather than actually being useful.

Verified by Visa. After ten or so minutes going through the process of buying something on line, the final hurdle. You have to enter three characters from your password, but it is case specific, you aren't automatically taken to the next box when you write something, and the Tab button doesn't work in it. I have a shocking failure rate. After three, you have to go through a security question to set up a new password you will forget next time, while worrying that your purchase will expire before you can use it. Hate it hate it hate it.
Random irritations.. on 18:46 - Jun 10 with 6468 viewsDiscodroid

people who are of sound mind and are able bodied that have been unemployed for ten years that i see in the off licence outside brentwood station buying booze, tabs and pepporamis every day.
just deal gear , dabble in the domestic slave trade, kill tramps with impunity, join the labour party as an agent provecateur, a stint on the meat rack, track catch and skin rats,
go on a medicine trial for a ruthless pharmaceutical company and run the risk of victorian dropsy, donate your fine anglo saxon sperm, decapitate the cock sucking script writers of eastenders , plot to torture and kill/hold to ransom that unt colin murray.

make music. make love , write a blog, make boxes wth fcking sea shells on them, film an alternative ending to 'love actually' that involves genocide on a scale the khmer rouge would be proud off,sell magazines outside budgens , in fact do
do anything you fcking cnts other than sit in your bed all day fingering your oxo tower, laying the blame of your plight at the door of thatcher stealing babys milk in 1972, ted heath fcking his young cabin boys,tony shitcnt blair wan king over david kellys grave or gordon brown selling off our fcking gold reserves for a bazooka joe and an IOU for 4pence.

thats better.

oh and the fkng guardian and evening standard...kill them allllllllllllllll

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 18:52 - Jun 10 with 6465 viewsTheBlob

Random irritations.. on 18:46 - Jun 10 by Discodroid

people who are of sound mind and are able bodied that have been unemployed for ten years that i see in the off licence outside brentwood station buying booze, tabs and pepporamis every day.
just deal gear , dabble in the domestic slave trade, kill tramps with impunity, join the labour party as an agent provecateur, a stint on the meat rack, track catch and skin rats,
go on a medicine trial for a ruthless pharmaceutical company and run the risk of victorian dropsy, donate your fine anglo saxon sperm, decapitate the cock sucking script writers of eastenders , plot to torture and kill/hold to ransom that unt colin murray.

make music. make love , write a blog, make boxes wth fcking sea shells on them, film an alternative ending to 'love actually' that involves genocide on a scale the khmer rouge would be proud off,sell magazines outside budgens , in fact do
do anything you fcking cnts other than sit in your bed all day fingering your oxo tower, laying the blame of your plight at the door of thatcher stealing babys milk in 1972, ted heath fcking his young cabin boys,tony shitcnt blair wan king over david kellys grave or gordon brown selling off our fcking gold reserves for a bazooka joe and an IOU for 4pence.

thats better.

oh and the fkng guardian and evening standard...kill them allllllllllllllll

Don't beat around the bush,tell us what you really think.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 05:35 - Jun 11 with 6391 viewsFredManRave

Getting old and My Bad.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Random irritations.. on 06:15 - Jun 11 with 6384 viewsdolcelatte

People finding everything hilarious. No it isn't it's mildly amusing the majority of the time.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Random irritations.. on 07:15 - Jun 11 with 6360 viewsjohnhoop

One that drives me nuts every time-people in the queue ahead of you at the supermarket checkout who divide their shopping into separate lots sand insist on paying for them separately . For f--k's sake,if you're going to pay twice you should bloody well queue up twice rather than keep all the poor s-ds behind you hanging around like a-seholes.
Random irritations.. on 08:14 - Jun 11 with 6319 viewsLancashirehoop

A place in the country/in the sun/home or abroad.

We've got £150k to spend and would like 12 bedrooms, 56 acres of land, a walk in wardrobe bigger than Narnia and a 12 car garage.

A living room the size of the Albert Hall is 'a bit pokey'
A kitchen set up to accommodate the catering of the British Army at one sitting is not well enough equipped and would need major alterations.
A speck of a house on the horizon makes it too overlooked, no speck of a house on the horizon too remote and the noise from the M4 40 miles away could be a problem.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean we're not all against you.

Random irritations.. on 08:23 - Jun 11 with 6313 viewsDiscodroid

the evening standard again,last night, no less than 11 pages devoted to this most evocative of issue's..rape as a weapon of war..
is there no end to their persecution of poor old discodroid ???..first they want to ban FGM, now this!!
What next?? a colour pull out against the enslavement of immigrants and forced labour in my harsh plutonium mines of chingford, a left wing bias expose' on my altitude experiment camps (twins/ siblings division) in brentwood ??

political correctness gone mad.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2014 9:42]

Random irritations.. on 08:34 - Jun 11 with 6299 viewsWeaverQPR

Grown men wearing them jeans with the elasticated ankles. What the fks that all about. Kids clothing

@WeavQPR

Random irritations.. on 08:39 - Jun 11 with 6294 viewsdolcelatte

People who put "discuss" at the end of their post on forums. No I won't.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Random irritations.. on 09:37 - Jun 11 with 6268 viewsElHoop

Random irritations.. on 07:15 - Jun 11 by johnhoop

One that drives me nuts every time-people in the queue ahead of you at the supermarket checkout who divide their shopping into separate lots sand insist on paying for them separately . For f--k's sake,if you're going to pay twice you should bloody well queue up twice rather than keep all the poor s-ds behind you hanging around like a-seholes.

These people also tend to have some dodgy vouchers which may or may not eventually be accepted, they forget pin numbers, take even longer to put the the various batches of shopping into the appropriate bags, they waste even more time chatting excessively to the checkout girl. I once even had some tosser in front of me make me take off my ipod headphones so that i could hear his apology for buying two Mail On Sundays. Something about a free Cliff Richard compilation so I just put the headphones back on.
Random irritations.. on 10:53 - Jun 11 with 6248 viewsDiscodroid

hearing on the bbc this morning that hackney council have 209 poor children in care by just 49 mothers, some of whom are pregnant again.ffs
perhaps i was wrong about british values after all.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2014 10:54]

Random irritations.. on 11:14 - Jun 11 with 6233 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Random irritations.. on 09:37 - Jun 11 by ElHoop

These people also tend to have some dodgy vouchers which may or may not eventually be accepted, they forget pin numbers, take even longer to put the the various batches of shopping into the appropriate bags, they waste even more time chatting excessively to the checkout girl. I once even had some tosser in front of me make me take off my ipod headphones so that i could hear his apology for buying two Mail On Sundays. Something about a free Cliff Richard compilation so I just put the headphones back on.

One of the random irritations of rural life in particular is "the chat", and the effect it has on the productivity of your day. "The chat" can happen anywhere, it will not directly involve you, but you must wait until it is finished before you can resume with your life.

There are times when it is charming, and even life-affirming. There are times when it is galling beyond all reason, to the point where you question your sanity, or suitability for this world.

The chat can happen at a checkout:-

Is it raining out, yet?
'Tis
Is it, though?
'Tis
You're not serious?
'Tis terrible
(The supermarket walls are 75% glass, the weather outside is patently obvious to all and sundry, but we wait....)

It can happen between a double-parked car, and a triple-parked car

Mikey!
Pattie!
How's it going?
How's yourself?
How's tricks?
How's the form?
(Irish people use these enquiries as greetings, and the repitition of them as diversionary tactics. On no account will an enquiry be actually answered. Meanwhile we wait, and wait....)

A couple of weeks ago, "the chat" occured in Cork Airport Security
Fiona, girl, are ya still working here? (no, missus, on my way to a fancy-dress hen ad handcuff party)
Ah, I am, ya.
Ya busy?
Nah, we won't get excited! (the queue, by the way, is out the door)
How's tings?
How're you?
Any news?
Ah, sure...where y'off to?
Out foreign (cute oul' wan, this!)

(Meanwhile we wait, and wait, and wait....)

On balance, "the chat" is still a good thing. But plan accordingly when setting your morning alarm.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Random irritations.. on 11:17 - Jun 11 with 6228 viewsAunt_Nelly

Random irritations.. on 08:39 - Jun 11 by dolcelatte

People who put "discuss" at the end of their post on forums. No I won't.

Yep and those stupid c@nting smiley faces.
Random irritations.. on 11:35 - Jun 11 with 6208 viewsTonto

I am coming to the conlcusion that Disco is irritated quite a lot of the time.

If he lived in the US, I would not be surprised to hear his name associated with some gun rampage before the year is out...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Random irritations.. on 11:42 - Jun 11 with 6204 viewsElHoop

Random irritations.. on 11:14 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

One of the random irritations of rural life in particular is "the chat", and the effect it has on the productivity of your day. "The chat" can happen anywhere, it will not directly involve you, but you must wait until it is finished before you can resume with your life.

There are times when it is charming, and even life-affirming. There are times when it is galling beyond all reason, to the point where you question your sanity, or suitability for this world.

The chat can happen at a checkout:-

Is it raining out, yet?
'Tis
Is it, though?
'Tis
You're not serious?
'Tis terrible
(The supermarket walls are 75% glass, the weather outside is patently obvious to all and sundry, but we wait....)

It can happen between a double-parked car, and a triple-parked car

Mikey!
Pattie!
How's it going?
How's yourself?
How's tricks?
How's the form?
(Irish people use these enquiries as greetings, and the repitition of them as diversionary tactics. On no account will an enquiry be actually answered. Meanwhile we wait, and wait....)

A couple of weeks ago, "the chat" occured in Cork Airport Security
Fiona, girl, are ya still working here? (no, missus, on my way to a fancy-dress hen ad handcuff party)
Ah, I am, ya.
Ya busy?
Nah, we won't get excited! (the queue, by the way, is out the door)
How's tings?
How're you?
Any news?
Ah, sure...where y'off to?
Out foreign (cute oul' wan, this!)

(Meanwhile we wait, and wait, and wait....)

On balance, "the chat" is still a good thing. But plan accordingly when setting your morning alarm.

Yeah I get the chat stuff but not when I'm in a rush and already fed up of waiting having picked the wrong bloody queue in the first place. That's another thing, people who outwardly look like they aren't going to waste any of your time and then they do just that with interest. How do they disguise it so well? You just know within seconds that this was actually the wrong queue but you've stacked up too many items to go anywhere else. It breaks your heart that you got it so wrong. It's your own fault I know but it still hurts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024