Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 391163 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 12:31 - Aug 1 with 5722 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 12:06 - Aug 1 by paulparker

I hate fcukin cats,
The last one we had got on top of the radiator and sh1t all down the back of it
Needless to say I was the sap who had clean it and yes it did get a boot up its jacksie

Happy to announce our fcking cat finally died a few months ago, fking thing was a pain in the ass for years.
Random irritations.. on 22:41 - Aug 1 with 5660 viewsMonahoop

The old righteous wrinkled prune face and that slimy creep, psycho eyes are back on our screens I see in midweek encouraging the nation to bake and make its population more bloody obese than it already is with sugary, doey concoctions made by turgid contestants, ably encouraged by those two smug mules off the Kingsmill bread ads.
Yes folks, the bloody Great British Bake Off is back. Yawn! If there is one bleedin' programme that would sit very near to the pinnacle of my top 5 most detested TV shows then this would be one of them. The Great British F%*k Off more like!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 10:07 - Aug 2 with 5625 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 22:41 - Aug 1 by Monahoop

The old righteous wrinkled prune face and that slimy creep, psycho eyes are back on our screens I see in midweek encouraging the nation to bake and make its population more bloody obese than it already is with sugary, doey concoctions made by turgid contestants, ably encouraged by those two smug mules off the Kingsmill bread ads.
Yes folks, the bloody Great British Bake Off is back. Yawn! If there is one bleedin' programme that would sit very near to the pinnacle of my top 5 most detested TV shows then this would be one of them. The Great British F%*k Off more like!!

Come on, Mona. It's also got both Mel AND Sue with their trademarked hilarious 'Three, Two, One, Bake!' spiel and life-affirming banter with the lovely people who enrich our experience every week.

God bless you, Mel and Sue. Our queens of hearts.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 15:54 - Aug 11 with 5556 viewsloftboy

When your trains arrives at its destination 6 minutes late for no apparent reason and you see your local connection chugging away as you pull in. Thanks Virgin East coast you complete and utter cûnts

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 16:00 - Aug 11 with 5548 viewsBluce_Ree

Having a smoothie for breakfast, a salad for lunch and then shitting out an entire horse.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 16:04 - Aug 11 with 5544 viewsMetallica_Hoop

People who 'paper over' their turd not using the flush (I assume to save the f'kin planet) If I ever catch the winker his head is going down the pan into his shit lasagne

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 16:06 - Aug 11 with 5539 viewsBluce_Ree

Random irritations.. on 16:04 - Aug 11 by Metallica_Hoop

People who 'paper over' their turd not using the flush (I assume to save the f'kin planet) If I ever catch the winker his head is going down the pan into his shit lasagne

Toilet c*nts are the worst.

F*cking weird c*nts. I hope they die.

I work in a f*cking office. I do not expect to get to the toilet and find it full of your piss you non-flushing f*ck. And if it is eco shit, F*CK YOUR MUM, C*NT. Because I'm not pissing into your piss. Imma flush that shit immediately.

Except f*ck off, I'll go to another floor and piss in the disabled toilets. They keep it tidy.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 08:36 - Aug 25 with 5375 viewsDiscodroids

The Health and Safety Aufseherinnen.

It was raining yesterday and some c unt on the Tube made an announcement over the loudspeaker warning passangers to be careful "due to the adverse weather conditions the stairs may be wet".

In the probation service you can't walk away from the coffee machine at work without a lid on your cup. Confiscated toasters just in case you are a fanny and try to fish your toast out with a fork. Forced to hold the hand rail on the stairs and reprimanded if you don't. So those kind of announcements are no surprise really. London Underground will be covering themselves just in case somebody was walking up the stairs, scanning Tinder or grinder etc, and goes arse over tit on wet stairs. It's shite, but unfortunately it's the way the things are going.

For more clarification on any HSE regulations, please PM your LFW HSE rep Uncle Blob.

p.s. now i think about it, i remember someone tried to cook a pork chop in a toaster at work and nearly set fire to the place, so perhaps they have a point
[Post edited 25 Aug 2015 8:52]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 13:34 - Aug 25 with 5307 viewsJuzzie

And as a sort of follow-on to the Blue Peter reference..... female sports athletes, TV presenters, news readers, weather girls, etc etc who say they want to be treated equally to their male counterparts, be judged for their ability to do the job rather than how they look and so on and then go on a scantily-clad photo shoot in a lads FHM type w@nk-mag.

I just find it a bit hypocritical.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2015 15:09]
Random irritations.. on 14:22 - Aug 25 with 5268 viewsTheBlob

People who say"Life Is Hard".
Compared to what exactly?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 15:02 - Aug 25 with 5269 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 14:22 - Aug 25 by TheBlob

People who say"Life Is Hard".
Compared to what exactly?

Death?... that's harder!
Random irritations.. on 15:07 - Aug 25 with 5257 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The death of the flan.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 15:18 - Aug 25 with 5254 viewsizlingtonhoop

Uk Border Force.

Don't look at me like that. Like it's some privilege to set foot on this soaking island, afforded only to those you give the right to. It IS my right!
I was born here, and in the case of Stansted practically at the end of the runway.
Stick that in your officious pipe and smoke it!
Random irritations.. on 15:50 - Aug 25 with 5235 viewsWilloW4

Random irritations.. on 15:18 - Aug 25 by izlingtonhoop

Uk Border Force.

Don't look at me like that. Like it's some privilege to set foot on this soaking island, afforded only to those you give the right to. It IS my right!
I was born here, and in the case of Stansted practically at the end of the runway.

Brilliant. Big tick in the positive column.
Random irritations.. on 16:06 - Aug 25 with 5218 viewsjohncharles

Random irritations.. on 15:02 - Aug 25 by Juzzie

Death?... that's harder!

Life is cheap but death is free - Alberto y Los Trios Paranoios

Strong and stable my arse.

Random irritations.. on 16:13 - Aug 25 with 5208 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 16:06 - Aug 25 by johncharles

Life is cheap but death is free - Alberto y Los Trios Paranoios

Believed to be about £5k through Dignitas I read, so Alberto is not as wise as you might think.

As for inheritance tax.

Sorry John, it just doesn't stand up.
Random irritations.. on 16:19 - Aug 25 with 5202 viewsjohncharles

Random irritations.. on 16:13 - Aug 25 by izlingtonhoop

Believed to be about £5k through Dignitas I read, so Alberto is not as wise as you might think.

As for inheritance tax.

Sorry John, it just doesn't stand up.

Dignitas ? Pah. Jump off a bridge. Inheritance tax ? I intend to spend every last groat before I go, pawn all the furniture and drink the last drop of Brasso.

Random irritations.. on 16:25 - Aug 25 with 5191 viewsjohncharles

Back to the minor irritations thread,
Dignitas. Die with dignity oooo er. I don't want to die at all, that's the long and short of it. No way I'm going quietly.

Random irritations.. on 16:26 - Aug 25 with 5191 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 16:19 - Aug 25 by johncharles

Dignitas ? Pah. Jump off a bridge. Inheritance tax ? I intend to spend every last groat before I go, pawn all the furniture and drink the last drop of Brasso.

Ahem not what I'm gonna leave that's the consideration...

It's the generation above
Random irritations.. on 16:28 - Aug 25 with 5185 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 15:50 - Aug 25 by WilloW4

Brilliant. Big tick in the positive column.

I thank you.

It's been brewing for nearly a fortnight that one.

Thanks to whoever resurected this today.
Random irritations.. on 13:49 - Aug 26 with 5075 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 15:18 - Aug 25 by izlingtonhoop

Uk Border Force.

A few years ago coming back from Poland around January 2nd/3rd.... I was waiting at the carousel and these two guys by the "Nothing to declare/declare" place were just standing there, watching me for about 10 minutes.
I picked up my bag, walked through the Nothing To Declare lane, as I had nothing to declare - not one cigarette or a drop at all of alcohol, and heard "would you come this way sir" as I was ushered into a room.

"May we search your bags?"
"Sure" I replied "May I ask why"
"People don't normally travel alone this time of year"

Well, that just lit the fuse paper.

"What, so it's against some kind of 'law' to be single during Christmas/New Year? Right, if I want to bring in over the allowance of alcohol/cigarettes I'll ensure I'm not travelling alone".

I just got a dirty look but there was nothing they could do.

Cnts.
Random irritations.. on 16:15 - Aug 26 with 5034 viewsTheBlob

Random irritations.. on 15:02 - Aug 25 by Juzzie

Death?... that's harder!

It's overrated.Just nature's way of telling you to slow up.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 16:33 - Aug 26 with 5020 viewsDiscodroids

Owen Jones . That absolute Piper of all things c unt , seems to have taken up permanent residence on the BBC like a pint sized Nero.

This Tristram Fourmile Milky bar kid , with brain rot due to syphilis contracted in unprotected sex with one of his own Political Tantric 6 hour soliloquys , is on the fackin box more times than a re run of del boy falling through the bar hatch.

The fu cker looks like a pea in a tin of baxters broth .FFS labour get this leadership election over so this village of the damned blue eyed blond haired being can go back to putting ships in a bottle or writing angst poetry as to why girls ignore him, even though hes a deeply shy , sensitive boy with a lot of love to give , to the right Girl/Man/Feral Goat

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 16:23 - Aug 27 with 4889 viewsDiscodroids

to: letters@standard.co.uk
date: Thur 27, 2015 at 2:51 PM
subject: HOUSEKEEPING CALAIS
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Sirs,
With reference to your Picture( In yesterday evenings edition) of 'The Jungle' and the Appalling conditions these abandoned shipwrecked vessels are forced to live in, May I recommend The heavy duty 5 line retractable lockable tension washing line from john lewis( the after care is first class) for a Reasonable £189.99, instead of what appears to be a length of umbilical cord ripped from a swan or sundry wildlife creature to dry their Clothing upon.

Glenn
North chingford.

Random irritations.. on 19:45 - Aug 27 with 4842 viewsjohncharles

I'd love some Syrian/Libyan immigrants next door. What I've got is smarmy tw ats. who's only topic of conversation is the price of houses. Had a row with the builders next door to move a load of bricks so I could park outside my house and as they moved the parasite two doors up jumps into the space. I did give my side of the story in words of four letters but these c n its understand anything that doesn't appear on a bank statement.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024