Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 394849 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 05:09 - Jun 5 with 5549 viewsFredManRave

Colleagues at work that either make or recieve calls whilst in the traps. In the bogs at work there are 3 and the last thing I want to be doing whilst concentrating on the situation in hand is listening to a colleague talking to his wife/girlfriend/partner on his mobile whilst he-s having a crap next to me. You think it-s bad when you-re on a train but it-s nothing compared to when you-re on a trap.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Random irritations.. on 17:38 - Jun 25 with 5435 viewsCamberleyR

Selfish cu nts at work who insist on going into one of the four (or more likely three) traps and after having a crap seem to want to use the contents of a small forest to wipe their arse, thus blocking the toilet and putting one of them out of action making extra work for the poor bloody cleaners.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Random irritations.. on 11:44 - Jun 26 with 5370 viewsstevec

Trip Advisor.

Does my fckin head in. People downgrading because a waiter was rude to them as he didn't fetch a beach towel quick enough. Pity he didn't horse whip them with it, least it'd make their complaint interesting.
Random irritations.. on 12:49 - Jun 26 with 5338 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 11:44 - Jun 26 by stevec

Trip Advisor.

Does my fckin head in. People downgrading because a waiter was rude to them as he didn't fetch a beach towel quick enough. Pity he didn't horse whip them with it, least it'd make their complaint interesting.

Based on the previous posts, there should be a site called Trap Advisor:

'Lovely facilities, seat not too warm, paper plentiful. However, as I was lighting up a bum cigar, the occupant of the next trap kept up a running commentary on their phone. It really messed up my feng $hit. 1 star'
'I was desperate to lay a cable, due to an excess of spicy foodstuffs, and as I was clutching Bungle's finger, some imbecile starts chatting to his wife while he's crimping off a length. Not OK. 2 stars.'
'There I was, trying to part with a real doorhandle biter when the adjacent lavatorian begins a long, romantic conversation with his girlfriend. He would not take my grunts and muffled screams as a hint and I was left feeling like I been savaged by the bog mess monster.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 13:20 - Jun 26 with 5305 viewsJuzzie

Big fat chav's who can barely string two coherent words together turning up at a play group with their hordes of kids and then taking over the place as though they fking own it.

Hmmmph.....
Random irritations.. on 18:15 - Jun 26 with 5254 viewsBoston

Random irritations.. on 05:09 - Jun 5 by FredManRave

Colleagues at work that either make or recieve calls whilst in the traps. In the bogs at work there are 3 and the last thing I want to be doing whilst concentrating on the situation in hand is listening to a colleague talking to his wife/girlfriend/partner on his mobile whilst he-s having a crap next to me. You think it-s bad when you-re on a train but it-s nothing compared to when you-re on a trap.

Are you a greyhound, Frederick?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Random irritations.. on 21:49 - Jun 26 with 5232 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 11:44 - Jun 26 by stevec

Trip Advisor.

The best ones are the people who complain that " the waiter didn't speak English" would love me to ask these people that if a Spanish person came to London would they expect all the staff in the hotel to speak Spanish? Us brits seem to think it's god given right that the rest of the world speaks English.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 00:18 - Jun 27 with 5206 viewsFredManRave

Random irritations.. on 18:15 - Jun 26 by Boston

Are you a greyhound, Frederick?

I wish I was. At least I'd be able to shít in peace.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 02:57 - Jun 27 with 5184 viewsBoston

Random irritations.. on 00:18 - Jun 27 by FredManRave

I wish I was. At least I'd be able to shít in peace.

Yes, well we all enjoy that, but the ball licking....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Random irritations.. on 09:19 - Jul 12 with 5063 viewsloftboy

£2:45 for a small Diet Coke in Burger King at waterloo

Random irritations.. on 12:13 - Jul 12 with 5021 viewsizlingtonhoop

That baby singing 'Proud Mary' in the back of a car in an AA advert REALLY disturbs me...
Random irritations.. on 12:34 - Jul 12 with 4991 viewsMick_S

Words cannot fully describe how much I detest this shower of a programme and all the aunts that present it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 13:25 - Jul 12 with 4974 viewsJuzzie

No matter where in the world you are, the narrower, tighter, blinded bended, more dangerous stretch of road you are on the faster people drive.

On hoiday in Greece at the mo' at we are on said narrow road with a blind bend at the end which has a small car park, playground and drinks/food kiosk and entrance to beach with bars & restautants. It doesn't take much intelligence shirley to think "perhaps there are people and kids around and cars coming the other way about to encounter the same obstacles......" Nah, fk it, just floor it instead why don't you.
Random irritations.. on 13:33 - Jul 12 with 4952 viewsBluce_Ree

Music.

1. Breathy cover versions of anything from the 80s or 90s. Usually played over an advert for a phone/fast food/whatever. Or in a cinema trailer. Shite.

2. Modern music videos. Why does nothing happen in the first 30 secs. I don't need context for your song. Just kick in with the song right away. Also, I don't need to know who directed it. Thanks.

3. People in offices who have a radio on. Literally the last thing I want in my life is to be able to hear Smooth FM or some shit for the next 7.5 hours. If I wanted to listen to a slightly audible version of some shit song by Whitney Houston or fking Queen (sorry lads, they're shite), I'd download an MP3 of it and listen to the last strains of it as I fking hung myself.

I agree with the guy above about drivers. I was driving home all chilled out and shit from yoga when some class-A c0cksucker drove up behind me at like lightspeed. I was relaxed as f**k and let him pass. He went right into a truck. JOY. ACTUAL JOY!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 16:39 - Jul 12 with 4890 viewsRamseyR

Neighbours playing shitty music in their garden all afternoon, every 'kin day the sun comes out. I work from home and don't want to hear this shite.
Random irritations.. on 17:31 - Jul 12 with 4869 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 13:33 - Jul 12 by Bluce_Ree

Music.

1. Breathy cover versions of anything from the 80s or 90s. Usually played over an advert for a phone/fast food/whatever. Or in a cinema trailer. Shite.

2. Modern music videos. Why does nothing happen in the first 30 secs. I don't need context for your song. Just kick in with the song right away. Also, I don't need to know who directed it. Thanks.

3. People in offices who have a radio on. Literally the last thing I want in my life is to be able to hear Smooth FM or some shit for the next 7.5 hours. If I wanted to listen to a slightly audible version of some shit song by Whitney Houston or fking Queen (sorry lads, they're shite), I'd download an MP3 of it and listen to the last strains of it as I fking hung myself.

I agree with the guy above about drivers. I was driving home all chilled out and shit from yoga when some class-A c0cksucker drove up behind me at like lightspeed. I was relaxed as f**k and let him pass. He went right into a truck. JOY. ACTUAL JOY!

I've been incandescent re 'breathy' cover versions for some time now - 'breathy' being exactly the adjective a friend and I came up with independently to slag them off. These things are just so.. UGH!

Ever fallen in love.... is meant to be a thrash, and that's that. Leave it alone, and don't put it over a sh1tty cheap car ad.

The latest one isn't even a cover! It's a breathy version of a sample! From Fat Boy Slim (the Ian Beale of pop)'s Praise You - what the flop is that about!?

And Queen were, are and always will be a shite parody of true Rock and Roll. No sorry lads about it.
Random irritations.. on 12:41 - Jul 13 with 4819 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 16:39 - Jul 12 by RamseyR

Neighbours playing shitty music in their garden all afternoon, every 'kin day the sun comes out. I work from home and don't want to hear this shite.

Same with cars. Why do people think that just because the sun is out it's ok to blast your shitty music out at level 11. Fk off.
Random irritations.. on 12:46 - Jul 13 with 4812 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The two weeks of oohing and arring by menopausal tennis crowds at Wimbledon! For the other fifty weeks of the year, they and for that matter, the bloody freeloading celebs who go to be seen, wouldn't know a tennis bat from an episode of Great British Bake Off if it hit them on the head.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Random irritations.. on 13:01 - Jul 13 with 4805 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 12:46 - Jul 13 by PlanetHonneywood

The two weeks of oohing and arring by menopausal tennis crowds at Wimbledon! For the other fifty weeks of the year, they and for that matter, the bloody freeloading celebs who go to be seen, wouldn't know a tennis bat from an episode of Great British Bake Off if it hit them on the head.

Thanks - you just reminded me.

Tennis.

Oooooh, I'm so excited I'm going to clap whilst a computer makes a line call.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 14:19 - Jul 13 with 4779 viewsEsox_Lucius

Piers Morgan. Katie Hopkins. Rylan Clarke. Louis Spence. Sam Simmons. Clare Balding. Chris Moyles. U2. Most QPR fans. Pessimists. Decent beer in plastic glasses.

The grass is always greener.

Random irritations.. on 14:57 - Jul 13 with 4760 viewsgordanoR

Random irritations.. on 14:35 - Jul 19 by gordanoR

The new girl at work. She just won't shut up FFS. It's like a running commentary on everything she is fking doing all fking day. All she ever talks about is cake too the fat cnt. She baked a couple & then brought them to work on Monday. When I told her I don't really like cake & sweet things in general she looked at me like I's just fking landed from Mars.

This week she has added questioning everything I say to her cnty repetiore... For example "How do you know those guys are contractors?" Me - "Because i have worked here for 14 years & they are my fking mates". It shut her up for about half an hour but then off she went again with the commentary of her day.

The fat cnt has handed her notice in, to say i'm fking ecstatic is a massive understatement.
Random irritations.. on 14:21 - Oct 11 with 4391 viewsloftboy

Mongrel dogs now having fancy names, just an excuse for dodgy dealers to charge extortionate prices for dogs that will probably be genetically damaged.
“Ooh look at my cockerpoo”. No love it’s a mongrel
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 15:08]

Random irritations.. on 15:07 - Oct 11 with 4366 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 14:21 - Oct 11 by loftboy

Mongrel dogs now having fancy names, just an excuse for dodgy dealers to charge extortionate prices for dogs that will probably be genetically damaged.
“Ooh look at my cockerpoo”. No love it’s a mongrel
[Post edited 11 Oct 2017 15:08]

talking of dogs , I have walked dog sh1t in the house twice in 2 weeks I haven't done that since 1991 when I done at my then girlfriends mums house , it fcuking stinks
some fcukers dog is crapping on my front lawn , I have now bought some boniculours and both myself and my daughter are taking it turns to find the culprit and when I do find them im going to kick them and their dog up the Rs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 19:04 - Oct 11 with 4313 viewsPunteR

Random irritations.. on 15:07 - Oct 11 by paulparker

talking of dogs , I have walked dog sh1t in the house twice in 2 weeks I haven't done that since 1991 when I done at my then girlfriends mums house , it fcuking stinks
some fcukers dog is crapping on my front lawn , I have now bought some boniculours and both myself and my daughter are taking it turns to find the culprit and when I do find them im going to kick them and their dog up the Rs

Are you sure its not cat shit?. I got cats shitting all over my garden and flowerbeds and its driving me crackers.!
I was told that human urine will deter the cats so i pissed in a bottle and sprinkled it on my front garden lawn and flowerbed.
Guess what.?
Ive still got cats shitting in my garden and now has my piss everywhere.
Irritating is one word for it.
Time for the Paslode gun.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 19:43 - Oct 11 with 4293 viewsCamberleyR

Random irritations.. on 19:04 - Oct 11 by PunteR

Are you sure its not cat shit?. I got cats shitting all over my garden and flowerbeds and its driving me crackers.!
I was told that human urine will deter the cats so i pissed in a bottle and sprinkled it on my front garden lawn and flowerbed.
Guess what.?
Ive still got cats shitting in my garden and now has my piss everywhere.
Irritating is one word for it.
Time for the Paslode gun.

This works for cats shitting in your garden.

About a tenner and it does the job. Our garden was free of cat shit after using it.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024