Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 390243 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 11:54 - Aug 8 with 5318 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 10:37 - Aug 8 by R_from_afar

I am a cyclist (and a driver) and it drives me mad when cyclists jump lights grrrrr .

In other irritations related news, I got stung by a wasp for the first time in over forty years on Monday. The blackberry bush I planted in my back garden is producing vast quantities of delicious fruit but the jaspers have moved in and are not keen on sharing the bounty. The sting didn't hurt for long but the finger is red, sore, hot (!) and itchy. I expect I'll live but I don't remember the effects lasting this long in the past. Mind you, my hand must have looked enormous and pretty threatening to the wasp so I'm not surprised it defended itself.

RFA

My son and I were waiting at the Hope and Anchor lights yesterday, on our bikes, and whilst the lights were still red, four cars just went off down Upper Street regardless. Ironically, this is the one place I have been booked for jumping a red light while cycling.

My point is - it's not just cyclists. And personally, I would never dream of doing it whilst driving a car (that last point is probably irrelevant...)
Random irritations.. on 12:45 - Aug 8 with 5279 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 11:54 - Aug 8 by izlingtonhoop

My son and I were waiting at the Hope and Anchor lights yesterday, on our bikes, and whilst the lights were still red, four cars just went off down Upper Street regardless. Ironically, this is the one place I have been booked for jumping a red light while cycling.

My point is - it's not just cyclists. And personally, I would never dream of doing it whilst driving a car (that last point is probably irrelevant...)

I totally agree with you. It would be nice if everyone - pedestrians included - could just use the systems as they were intended to be used.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 22:27 - Aug 18 with 5193 viewsBluce_Ree

The band name 'Ocean Colour Scene' really fking annoys me.

I don't like or dislike the band. I find their music a little bit dull but not in a Coldplay kind of way. But their name is completely jarring.

Also, QPR being beaten 7-1.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 13:59 - Sep 14 with 5071 viewsDorse

People who, unaccountably, choose to wear leather cowboy hats.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 14:24 - Sep 14 with 5052 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 13:59 - Sep 14 by Dorse

Cowboy in the shop today perhaps?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 14:42 - Sep 14 with 5025 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Random irritations.. on 13:59 - Sep 14 by Dorse

I know someone who often wears a crocodile dundee type hat (without the teeth of course).

No idea why!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Random irritations.. on 14:51 - Sep 14 with 5014 viewsMick_S

People who do not have their method of payment ready, especially cash, after filling up and then spend 15 minutes wandering aimlessly around petrol supermarkets. Also, people that can't make a purchase without calling someone on their b astard mobile.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2018 14:52]

Random irritations.. on 16:51 - Sep 14 with 4967 viewsBluce_Ree

iPads used as kid pacifiers. Fking shite parenting.

Don't get me wrong, I was pretty much raised by Danger Mouse, Roadrunner and Thundercats cartoons but we still went out and played.

Is it no wonder that kids have zero fking personality these days.

And then they get given names like 'Bay Atlas' or some shit. Told 'stop hitting daddy or I'll take away your brioche privileges.'

Good luck getting through a job interview when no-one in your first 20 years of life has never told you to shut the fk up.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 18:04 - Sep 14 with 4951 viewsJuzzie

My almost 4 year old does have a tablet but we regulate it (inc setting an auto-power off after xx minutes) but is is very easy, too easy & tempting, for parents to use it as a first resort. Modern technology is almost impossible to avoid.

He does play with toys and lego and he loves to be outdoors, especially in our local woods, parks & playground. Even in winter when it's -10000oC and I'm standing there shivering whilst he's joyfully playing on the swings and we'e the only b'stard people in the playground 'cos everyone else is snuggly warm at home.

I read the other day a school in the US has banned phones from classrooms and lo and behold, pupils are more attentative, less irrittable and more chatty with their classmates.

There is some hope, some.
Random irritations.. on 20:56 - Oct 5 with 4777 viewsloftboy

Went into subway on the Barking Road today near Canning Town as I had a delivery nearby and I was due my break, ordered a mega melt which usually comes with Pork sausages and bacon with a poached egg, this one had Turkey sausage and turkey rashers, when I asked why they said it’s what the local community wants, hold on I said I only live down the road which makes me part of the local community, the reply was “ go to a different subway if you don’t like it”

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 15:07 - Oct 26 with 4623 viewsBluce_Ree

EPL/EFL.

FUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!

EFL. English Football League. F*ck my dad, you pricks. It's the football league. We invented that shit. You only need to clarify when it's somewhere else. Scottish Football League? Fine. English Football League? That's 33% redundant.

Shite.

Also. I've probably said it before on this thread. Probably like a page ago but anyone on a bike pulling wheelies. Any type of person, any type of bike. But if you're over 15 I firmly, honestly believe that you should be executed in the street.

Random irritations.. on 16:24 - Oct 26 with 4580 viewsloftboy

Private hire/Uber drivers particularly the ones that drive a Prius, they drop off on zig zags/ junctions and I was behind one today who was in the right hand lane of two then turned left hitting and knocking off some bloke on a bike, luckily he was okay. Where do these fûckers learn to drive and what checks are done to see if they are competent to carry passengers.
In my job as a van driver I have to have an assessment before I can drive and if I’m involved In an accident regardless of fault I have to have another.

Random irritations.. on 19:29 - Oct 26 with 4548 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 16:24 - Oct 26 by loftboy

Private hire/Uber drivers particularly the ones that drive a Prius, they drop off on zig zags/ junctions and I was behind one today who was in the right hand lane of two then turned left hitting and knocking off some bloke on a bike, luckily he was okay. Where do these fûckers learn to drive and what checks are done to see if they are competent to carry passengers.
In my job as a van driver I have to have an assessment before I can drive and if I’m involved In an accident regardless of fault I have to have another.

Good point about the dropping off at junctions. I had an accident because someone parked on the right hand curved section of a busy T junction. I could barely see anything to my right and after a lot of aborted attempts to pull out, I edged out and clipped a passing car. My fault but the other driver was sympathetic and agreed that I had had a real job on hands trying to turn right there. Grrrrr.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 01:04 - Oct 28 with 4507 viewsBluce_Ree

When you work Mon-Fri and yet some dickhead work colleague always goes 'oooh! We get an extra hour in bed on Sunday!'

Motherf*cker, it's a Sunday. You wake up when you fking want. Unless you've got kids at which point who knows or fking cares.

Random irritations.. on 02:06 - Oct 28 with 4480 viewsisawqpratwcity

Random irritations.. on 01:04 - Oct 28 by Bluce_Ree

When you work Mon-Fri and yet some dickhead work colleague always goes 'oooh! We get an extra hour in bed on Sunday!'

Motherf*cker, it's a Sunday. You wake up when you fking want. Unless you've got kids at which point who knows or fking cares.

I'm still amused by Woking's joke about cocks turning black...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Random irritations.. on 10:23 - Oct 29 with 4398 viewsloftboy

South western Bastard train service

Random irritations.. on 21:37 - Oct 29 with 4341 viewsaston_hoop

Joe Lumley and his unnecessarily sickly love of all things coke. Don't know what it is about this advert that makes me want to do bad things

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Random irritations.. on 09:48 - Nov 28 with 4213 viewsMick_S

The word "optional", in brackets, for recipe ingredients.

Random irritations.. on 12:29 - Dec 8 with 4113 viewsPunteR

Tribulation, Best friends, The Hype, Orange Justice, Boneless, The Floss.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 12:37 - Dec 8 with 4103 viewsWatford_Ranger

Random irritations.. on 21:37 - Oct 29 by aston_hoop

Joe Lumley and his unnecessarily sickly love of all things coke. Don't know what it is about this advert that makes me want to do bad things

I see you and raise you this abomination.

http://adturds.co.uk/2018/11/13/diet-coke-mango-advert-superbad-superannoying-su

“I like Diet Coke it’s supergood”

Also anyone putting super as a prefix.
Random irritations.. on 09:31 - Dec 10 with 4040 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 10:04 - Dec 10 with 4028 viewsPinnerPaul

Just heard on the radio

'60% of all cars expected to be on the road Dec 21st followed by the busiest shopping day EVER! on the 22nd'

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Random irritations.. on 01:37 - Dec 11 with 3960 viewstimcocking

More than not.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2018 2:59]
Random irritations.. on 12:40 - Dec 22 with 3830 viewsR_from_afar

There was I yesterday, feeling all proud of myself for having mastered the document scanning system at work. I walked back to my desk from the printer, checked my e-mail, and sure enough, the scanned document was there at the top of my inbox. Smiling slightly smugly, I opened the mail only to find - to my dismay - that I had managed to e-mail the document not only to myself but also to a colleague. The document was my contract of employment, complete with salary details .

Luckily, the colleague was a jovial VP (such people do exist) on megabucks.

What am I like?

RFA

Random irritations.. on 17:21 - Dec 22 with 3772 viewsBluce_Ree

I went to a decent burger restaurant at lunch today.

There was a family taking up a few tables. A few adults, lots of kids. One of the kids, a little toddler kept breaking free and running around. Annoying but standard.

Was going right across the room to bother some diners over the other side.

So the mum occasionally would pick her up and spin her around a bit. The kid was hyper as fk after that and was straight screaming most of the time. Or running back over to the other bit.

PUT THE KID BETWEEN TWO ADULTS YOU FKING DOLTS.

But that's not even the reason to post. What really pissed me off is that their eldest kid (about 12ish) was in on their laptop the whole time.

You're raising shit kids, you parental fk ups. A laptop in a restaurant. I hope you all fking DIE.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024