Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 390532 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 13:07 - Dec 26 with 4263 viewsloftboy

Poor retail staff having worked late on Christmas Eve having to get up at dawn on Boxing Day. Ecause people can’t stay away from the shops for a couple of days, shops shouldn’t be open today end of.
Luckily my sector of retail (online grocery deliveries) is closed today, had to book holiday off to get myself a decent Christmas break though.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 10:12 - Dec 27 with 4178 viewsloftboy

Not being able to find an NHS dentist today, none are taking on new patients and I can’t afford to go private, just leave the hole in my tooth where my filling fell out to rot then!

Random irritations.. on 00:29 - Jan 1 with 4089 viewsBluce_Ree

12.30am firework c0cksuckers.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 00:31 - Jan 1 with 4089 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Random irritations.. on 00:29 - Jan 1 by Bluce_Ree

12.30am firework c0cksuckers.

Happy New Year, kid!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Random irritations.. on 08:45 - Feb 25 with 3901 viewsBluce_Ree

Selling my house. Fk! Is there a worse chore in the world? Having to keep the place spotless just because some nosey f*cks want to come and look at it with probably zero intention of buying it.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 13:38 - Feb 25 with 3859 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 08:45 - Feb 25 by Bluce_Ree

Selling my house. Fk! Is there a worse chore in the world? Having to keep the place spotless just because some nosey f*cks want to come and look at it with probably zero intention of buying it.

Estate Agents who HDR the fk out of every photo, the cnts.

Vehicle drivers using front fog lights as some sort of DRL/sidelight alternative. Turn them off you cnt.

People who do have DRL not realising they don't have their normal lights on at all, especially at the back. Learn how your car works and turn the lights on you cnt.

People having loud phone conversations on the train/tube. STFU you cnt.

Yes, it's been a tough day already!
Random irritations.. on 13:50 - Feb 25 with 3849 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 08:45 - Feb 25 by Bluce_Ree

It's a nightmare process. The last time I moved house, the owners of the house we were buying kept changing their minds about whether to rent or buy, slowing everything down. Eventually, our buyers put their foot down and we had to set a date to move out.

I told them: Any day of the week except Tuesday because my wife is doing a course and *cannot* be available on any of the next n Tuesdays because of it.

Guess which day of the week our buyers picked? Sigh, yes, a Tuesday, the b3ll ends grrrrrr. It made it a nightmare for me. Near the end of the moving out process, the estate agent was literally telling me I had another hour to finish moving my stuff when my buyers' removal van arrived. It was utterly, utterly awful

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 13:50 - Feb 25 with 3849 viewsWatford_Ranger

Parents bringing their kids to the barber on a Saturday afternoon. The little cnts have a whole half term where they’re doing fk all. Also don’t bring your entire family of fat chavs in cluttering up the place.

That new Carling advert pretending it’s anything but piss only consumed by those wanting the cheapest option.

The Education Secretary. I can’t remember his name. Looks like a cnt.
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 14:04 - Feb 25 with 3831 viewsJuzzie

Articles from respected sources saying how 'automation will mean we'll all be working 3 days a week in the future'.

a) I've heard that the last 30 years an yet today people are expected to work out of hours and at weekends for no extra pay.

b) Company XYZ employs 300 people. Would they pay 300 people to work 3 days a week or 200 people to work 5 days a week? It's not rocket science. Are they being naive or are we just being fed bull$hit?
Random irritations.. on 15:41 - Feb 27 with 3665 viewsloftboy

Magazine “models” being sold by weekly subscriptions, the latest one being the terminator, if you buy every issue 1 x £1.99 followed by 119 x £8.99 it works out to £1071.80, probably cheaper to fly Arnie over for a day!!

Random irritations.. on 15:46 - Feb 27 with 3659 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 15:41 - Feb 27 by loftboy

Magazine “models” being sold by weekly subscriptions, the latest one being the terminator, if you buy every issue 1 x £1.99 followed by 119 x £8.99 it works out to £1071.80, probably cheaper to fly Arnie over for a day!!

There's also one out at the moment for enthusiasts to reconstruct the Bismark - cheaper to go on a cruise.

Getting clingfilm to behave itself is irksome.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 09:26 - Mar 29 with 3507 viewsRamseyR

The 5p carrier bag charge!!

No problem at the supermarket. I have all the bags I need in the boot of the car and always take them with me when I go in the store.

Yesterday I went clothes/shoe shopping. Now first of all I'm a bloke so it took me a while to build up motivation/courage for the annual outing, and I didn't take my own bags with me, as that would be a bit of a faff carrying them around a shopping centre, so I resign myself to paying 5p for bag...no problem.

First shop...buy something ..that'll be 5p please (for a paper bag I may add) that I can barely squeeze the item I've bought into. Don't you have anything bigger I ask?

The next shop..I buy something else...it won't fit into the first bag, so I have to buy another, and again the bag is not big enough to consolidate all my shopping into one bag.

Cut a long story short...four items purchased...four bags bought....I'm 25p down (as one was a 10p bag for life...as "we don't do carriers anymore"!) and I'm left carrying four separate bags.
How is this green?....if you're going to sell bags, make them big enough to fit stuff in so I don't have to buy several, and only have one to carry.

I hope the tree hugging, lentil eaters are happy.
Random irritations.. on 11:22 - Mar 29 with 3451 viewskensalriser

Sorry to hear about your traumatic shopping experience.

Dead Philippines whale had 40kg of plastic in stomach
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47608949

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 11:47 - Mar 29 with 3418 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Random irritations.. on 11:22 - Mar 29 by kensalriser

Sorry to hear about your traumatic shopping experience.

Dead Philippines whale had 40kg of plastic in stomach
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47608949

Evil trees. Evil lentils.

Lovely plastic...

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Random irritations.. on 17:09 - Mar 29 with 3364 viewsR_from_afar

Honestly...

This is shocking, it's beyond a mere irritation, actually grrr

Office Depot fined $25m fine for scamming customers with fake malware scans
Office Depot used a fake malware scan provided by Support.com to shake-down customers

Office Depot has been fined $25m by the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for running fake malware scans on customers' PCs.
The scans, run in conjuction with partner Support.com, warned customers that their PC was infested with malware and was used to scam them into buying malware removal, security and other software. Support.com was fined $10m for its part.

In a statement, the FTC said it will use the funds from the settlements to issue refunds to customers scammed by Office Depot's tech support services.
According to the FTC, Support.com worked with Office Depot for a decade on the scheme.
Office Depot claimed the program detected malware symptoms [but] the actual results presented to consumers were based entirely on whether consumers answered ‘yes' to four questions
It claims that the companies used a programme called PC Health Check as "a sales tool to convince consumers to purchase tech repair services" and that they "marketed the program as a free PC check-up or tune-up service to help improve a computer's performance and scan for viruses and other security threats".
The FTC believes that this initiative led to Support.com receiving "tens of millions of dollars" in revenue from Office Depot as it performed remote tech repair services.
"The FTC alleges that while Office Depot claimed the program detected malware symptoms on consumers' computers, the actual results presented to consumers were based entirely on whether consumers answered ‘yes' to four questions they were asked at the beginning of the PC Health Check program," wrote the federal agency in a release.
"These included questions about whether the computer ran slow, received virus warnings, crashed often, or displayed pop-up ads or other problems that prevented the user from browsing the Internet."
The Commission has accused the companies of violating US laws against deceptive practices.
Along with the proposed settlement, it has also prohibited Office Depot from "making misrepresentations about the security or performance of a consumer's electronic device and requires the company to ensure its existing and future software providers do not engage in such conduct".
Meanwhile, it has ruled that Support.com "cannot make, or provide others with the means to make, misrepresentations about the performance or detection of security issues on consumer electronic devices".
FTC Chairman Joe Simons said: "Consumers have a hard enough time protecting their computers from malware, viruses and other threats.
"This case should send a strong message to companies that they will face stiff consequences if they use deception to trick consumers into buying costly services they may not need."

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 17:27 - Mar 29 with 3348 viewsMrSheen

I don't know if if it's been posted already, but there's a busker with a violin outside my office. I wouldn't normally mind, except:
1) Its through an amp and really loud
2) He's not actually playing it, he's miming to a recording
Random irritations.. on 18:03 - Mar 29 with 3321 viewsflynnbo

People who say "would/could/should of". Also those who say "should have went" instead of using the correct past participle, and "we got beat". Footballers are usually the main culprits.
Meant to also add those who espouse the use of "haitch"instead of "aitch"!
Random irritations.. on 18:30 - Mar 29 with 3305 viewsted_hendrix

Resealable Malteser bags, they are just impossible to reseal, the seal wont actually seal itself no matter how hard you try, I believe this to be a defect and 'not fit for purpose'

On Tuesday of this week whilst trying to reseal the bag the bag split and discharged the remaining Maltesers all over the bloody floor, which caused me to be quite irritable for the rest of the day and a bit of Wednesday too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Random irritations.. on 19:26 - Mar 29 with 3274 viewsPunteR

Random irritations.. on 18:30 - Mar 29 by ted_hendrix

Resealable Malteser bags, they are just impossible to reseal, the seal wont actually seal itself no matter how hard you try, I believe this to be a defect and 'not fit for purpose'

On Tuesday of this week whilst trying to reseal the bag the bag split and discharged the remaining Maltesers all over the bloody floor, which caused me to be quite irritable for the rest of the day and a bit of Wednesday too.

This is easily solved Ted.
Just eat them all and throw the bag in the bin.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Random irritations.. on 20:41 - Mar 29 with 3246 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 17:27 - Mar 29 by MrSheen

I don't know if if it's been posted already, but there's a busker with a violin outside my office. I wouldn't normally mind, except:
1) Its through an amp and really loud
2) He's not actually playing it, he's miming to a recording

I would add the permanently stinking-drunk penny whistle 'player' who only knows one fcuking 'tune' and plays it it for 4 hours straight in Shaftesbury High Street. The same one who then buys a catering sized bottle of Thunderbird to drink, piss and puke himself into a coma by 4pm.

I'm starting to regret selling him that penny whistle.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 21:23 - Mar 29 with 3225 viewsMrSheen

Random irritations.. on 20:41 - Mar 29 by Dorse

I would add the permanently stinking-drunk penny whistle 'player' who only knows one fcuking 'tune' and plays it it for 4 hours straight in Shaftesbury High Street. The same one who then buys a catering sized bottle of Thunderbird to drink, piss and puke himself into a coma by 4pm.

I'm starting to regret selling him that penny whistle.

At least you’d get a regular income from selling him the Thunderbird.
Random irritations.. on 00:51 - Mar 30 with 3190 viewsjohncharles

In the local Co op and I spot some cheesecake like I had last week and thought yummy. Even better the guy is about to reduce some which is “sell by “ today. I reached over but he barred my way with stupid little trolley. “I’m reducing these items Sir” says mini Hitler. He’s got a big pile of stuff so I says “ I’ll just have them at that price anyway” and reach over but mini Hitler blocks me with his f**king trolley. “I’m reducing these items Sir”
Violence is about to break out but being too old and too embarrassed to get arrested I walk away telling big Hitler, the manager, I can’t believe you employ this guy to stop customers buying your stuff.
The worlds gone mad.

Strong and stable my arse.

Random irritations.. on 10:10 - Mar 30 with 3118 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

My missus insists on stacking the bathroom cabinet up with tons of useless creams, so when I open the cabinet door one object always falls out and crashes into the sink.

Why does she need different creams for her feet and hands? I feel like fcking Rock Hudson in Avalanche every time I need to use a fcking toothbrush.
Random irritations.. on 11:40 - Mar 30 with 3102 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 10:10 - Mar 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

My missus insists on stacking the bathroom cabinet up with tons of useless creams, so when I open the cabinet door one object always falls out and crashes into the sink.

Why does she need different creams for her feet and hands? I feel like fcking Rock Hudson in Avalanche every time I need to use a fcking toothbrush.

Don't mix up the Anusol and the toothpaste.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 13:42 - Mar 30 with 3094 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Random irritations.. on 11:40 - Mar 30 by Dorse

Don't mix up the Anusol and the toothpaste.

It’s worse the other way round.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024