Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383682 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 19:44 - Apr 18 with 3837 viewskensalriser

'Ramp up' and all its conjugations.

Can we just go back to using increase please.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 21:39 - Apr 18 with 3790 viewsMiss_Terraces

Anyone shouting mill especially children from the home counties. Who sound more like northerners than millwall.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Random irritations.. on 23:26 - Apr 18 with 3743 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Random irritations.. on 19:44 - Apr 18 by kensalriser

'Ramp up' and all its conjugations.

Can we just go back to using increase please.

"We're working Night and Day"

If you were doing your job properly you wouldn't need to

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Random irritations.. on 00:34 - Apr 19 with 3719 viewsjohncharles

Random irritations.. on 23:26 - Apr 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

"We're working Night and Day"

If you were doing your job properly you wouldn't need to

I’m afraid these days running around shouting, working through your lunch break and being the last one to leave passes for efficiency. It’s not, it’s the opposite.

Strong and stable my arse.

Random irritations.. on 16:31 - Apr 20 with 3628 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 05:10 - Feb 25 by FredManRave

Blokes that use a cubicle to go for a piss. Not just blokes that use a cubicle to go for a piss but the blokes that use a cubicle to go for a piss and then piss all over the seat and not just the blokes that use a cubicle to go for a piss and then piss all over the seat but the blokes that use a cubicle to go for a piss and then piss all over the seat and then don't bother to wipe said piss off said seat.

Wánkers.

That was just one time. I told you, I had a bad back and couldn't reach down to lift the seat. All was going well until the sneezing fit / wasp attack.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 22:06 - Apr 20 with 3546 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 00:34 - Apr 19 by johncharles

I’m afraid these days running around shouting, working through your lunch break and being the last one to leave passes for efficiency. It’s not, it’s the opposite.

Bar the shouting the rest could be a sign of overworked especially if they laid off 1/3 of the dept a year ago.
Random irritations.. on 23:08 - Apr 20 with 3515 viewsqpr_1968

words that are beginning to become overused.

furlough...…..whats happened to being layed off all of a sudden.
unprecedented.....whats happened to never happened before.
amazing....and well, this word is used for just about anything.

its as if these words have just been invented.

3 words that I must hear over 100 times a day on the box.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Random irritations.. on 00:05 - Apr 21 with 3484 viewsBoston

'Non Essential Workers'.

And what exactly are those then? I certainly don't employ anyone who isn't essential.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 07:41 - Apr 21 with 3423 viewsizlingtonhoop

https://www.thedrum.com/news/2020/04/14/idris-elba-reads-dont-quit-poem-over-bbc

"Success is failure turned inside out"

What does that even mean?
Random irritations.. on 08:12 - Apr 21 with 3399 viewsSuffolkHoop

Richard Branson, living on a private island in an offshore tax haven, asking the UK government to bail out his business.
Random irritations.. on 08:14 - Apr 21 with 3395 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 23:08 - Apr 20 by qpr_1968

words that are beginning to become overused.

furlough...…..whats happened to being layed off all of a sudden.
unprecedented.....whats happened to never happened before.
amazing....and well, this word is used for just about anything.

its as if these words have just been invented.

3 words that I must hear over 100 times a day on the box.

...and this virus crisis is *not* unprecedented. Over 250,000 Brits died in the Spanish flu pandemic in 1918/19.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 08:44 - Apr 21 with 3368 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Random irritations.. on 07:41 - Apr 21 by izlingtonhoop

https://www.thedrum.com/news/2020/04/14/idris-elba-reads-dont-quit-poem-over-bbc

"Success is failure turned inside out"

It means we're all failures.

Random irritations.. on 20:01 - Apr 22 with 3288 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

People who whine about taxed and sensibly parked cars being outside their house on the public highway.

Double points if they leave a note.
Random irritations.. on 20:19 - Apr 22 with 3276 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 20:01 - Apr 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

People who whine about taxed and sensibly parked cars being outside their house on the public highway.

Double points if they leave a note.

We have this where i live. At least three households who I reckon would quite happily damage your car if you dare park outside their house, even though everyone has a right to. One of them even leaves bins in ‘their’ space even though this is not allowed.
One of these households has 4 large vans, a BMW X5, a Range Rover and a saloon car taking up all the spaces meaning a struggle for the rest of us who have, you know, one car.
Random irritations.. on 21:09 - Apr 22 with 3239 viewsMickS_

Staring the reply to a question with “so” Even more annoying when so becomes “soooooooooo.”
Random irritations.. on 23:37 - May 9 with 3108 viewsJuzzie

Went with my boy to the local woodland yesterday. Nice little spot by the stream with stepping stones. Couple of other adults with their kid. Every keeping apart, taking it easy and enjoying themselves.

Then turns up four adult ladies (one pregnant) and ten kids, between 2 and 10. Adults all shouting, bellowing, effing this, effing that, kids screaming and shouting.

I stay but the others that were there beforehand all left.

I doubt all ten live in the same household so what the fk are they all doing out together?

One of the adults says to another “everyone’s looking at us as though we’re weird”.

No, you’re not weird but clearly have a complete lack of self awareness. Not only for the current situation but behaviour in general.
Random irritations.. on 09:35 - May 10 with 3052 viewspeejaybee

Random irritations.. on 23:37 - May 9 by Juzzie

Went with my boy to the local woodland yesterday. Nice little spot by the stream with stepping stones. Couple of other adults with their kid. Every keeping apart, taking it easy and enjoying themselves.

Then turns up four adult ladies (one pregnant) and ten kids, between 2 and 10. Adults all shouting, bellowing, effing this, effing that, kids screaming and shouting.

I stay but the others that were there beforehand all left.

I doubt all ten live in the same household so what the fk are they all doing out together?

One of the adults says to another “everyone’s looking at us as though we’re weird”.

No, you’re not weird but clearly have a complete lack of self awareness. Not only for the current situation but behaviour in general.

Salt of the earth.!!!!!!

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Random irritations.. on 10:06 - May 10 with 3036 viewsloftboy

Certain adverts on TV at the moment using the virus to install fear in your mind to buy their product.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 10:35 - May 10 with 3004 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I have a pair of socks (two pairs in fact) which have an L and an R sewn in to them to indicate which foot I should wear them on.

Random irritations.. on 15:54 - May 10 with 2947 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 10:06 - May 10 by loftboy

Certain adverts on TV at the moment using the virus to install fear in your mind to buy their product.

Certainly worked on me: I just bought 49 boxes of tampons.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 18:30 - May 10 with 2909 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 15:54 - May 10 by Dorse

Certainly worked on me: I just bought 49 boxes of tampons.

Good plan, you could emulate the bloke in this video:

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 13:43 - May 12 with 2819 viewsjohann28

People flapping at me as I walk past them. I know what 6 feet is, please don't get hysterical about it.
[Post edited 12 May 2020 13:49]
Random irritations.. on 15:10 - May 12 with 2779 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 13:43 - May 12 by johann28

People flapping at me as I walk past them. I know what 6 feet is, please don't get hysterical about it.
[Post edited 12 May 2020 13:49]

I have mild hayfever, the reaction I get from people if i'm queuing at the shops is quite something.
Random irritations.. on 16:52 - May 12 with 2742 viewsjohncharles

I’ve never liked people who “have to be doing something” as if it’s a substitute for thinking.
This lockdown is driving them frantic.
All men’s miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone. Blaise Pascal.

Strong and stable my arse.

Random irritations.. on 17:05 - May 12 with 2731 viewsloftus77

Random irritations.. on 16:52 - May 12 by johncharles

I’ve never liked people who “have to be doing something” as if it’s a substitute for thinking.
This lockdown is driving them frantic.
All men’s miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone. Blaise Pascal.

'All men’s miseries derive from not being able to sit in a quiet room alone.' Blaise Pascal.

What a magnificent quote. Noted for (near) future deployment...
[Post edited 12 May 2020 17:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024