Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 390197 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 19:55 - May 13 with 3689 viewsjohncharles

I’m taking out a contract on the next person who says “It’s an emotional rollercoaster”

Strong and stable my arse.

Random irritations.. on 12:41 - May 24 with 3566 viewsMickS_

Henry the b*stard hoover.
Random irritations.. on 13:06 - May 24 with 3553 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 19:55 - May 13 by johncharles

I’m taking out a contract on the next person who says “It’s an emotional rollercoaster”

Or using the terms ‘challenge’, ‘journey’, ‘project’.
Random irritations.. on 16:58 - May 28 with 3443 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

In what situation should I use this smiley?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Random irritations.. on 17:18 - May 28 with 3425 viewsloftboy

Why is it that the thickest contestant on tipping point always gets a massive drop with the double so getting through to the final having got most of their questions wrong?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 17:38 - May 28 with 3409 viewsWatford_Ranger

Random irritations.. on 16:58 - May 28 by CliveWilsonSaid

In what situation should I use this smiley?

Random irritations.. on 21:52 - Jun 5 with 3295 viewsMiss_Terraces

Non entities who claim to be their biggest critics.

Flicking through a paper left on the train, where rylan claimed this. Lack of self awareness is unbelievable

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Random irritations.. on 23:21 - Jun 8 with 3208 viewszicoshoops

Listening to experts on Radio 4 discussing a 15th Century poem for 45 minutes.

Professor of this......Professor of that.
Don of this.........Don of that.

All paid a b*stard fortune.
All discussing what a 'Poet' meant, when he wrote a poem 6 hundred years ago.

Call me old fashioned, but how the f*ck do they know?

Make me right, what do any of them bring to the party?

If they want to contribute to society, they would be making more of a contribution sweeping the b*stard streets.

'Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I'm not a Poet
And neither are you'

And that's why society as we know it is going right down the shit*er.

'Gwandiff wore a cloak made from Goose feathers and Wolf hair'
Did he indeed?

F*ck right off
And when you get there.........
Keep f*cking off.

We're all going to hell in a handcart...............
And I'm listening to nutters on the radio?

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 23:46 - Jun 8 with 3190 viewsTacticalR

'Arnold Bennett was hardly exaggerating when he said that in the English-speaking countries the word "poetry" would disperse a crowd quicker than a fire-hose.'

George Orwell, Poetry And The Microphone

Air hostess clique

Random irritations.. on 00:11 - Jun 9 with 3173 viewsted_hendrix

People who utter those truly dreadful words "Wow I mean just wow"

The c unt who works on the supermarket till where frustratingly I've been queuing for 9 bastard minutes to purchase one bloody AA battery and a bottle of lucozade and when she can be bothered she shouts at me from her comfy swivel chair "Can I help"?

Fat women who wear black skin tight leggings and just hang about the High Street talking shit with other fat women who wear skin tight black leggings, there is not I repeat not a worse sight on this planet, go home get changed into a pair of curtains and possibly stay indoors for a couple of Years.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Random irritations.. on 10:37 - Jun 9 with 3092 viewspeejaybee

Random irritations.. on 00:11 - Jun 9 by ted_hendrix

The c unt who works on the supermarket till where frustratingly I've been queuing for 9 bastard minutes to purchase one bloody AA battery and a bottle of lucozade and when she can be bothered she shouts at me from her comfy swivel chair "Can I help"?

Fat women who wear black skin tight leggings and just hang about the High Street talking shit with other fat women who wear skin tight black leggings, there is not I repeat not a worse sight on this planet, go home get changed into a pair of curtains and possibly stay indoors for a couple of Years.

And those that say "Absolutely"

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Random irritations.. on 13:19 - Jun 10 with 3014 viewsR_from_afar

If you were planning to grow some orchids from seed - something I'm sure most of you do with monotonous regularity which of these methods do you think you would choose? This is genuine growing advice from the seed supplier....

DIFFICULT METHOD: Create a sterile box, an old fish tank with a rigid plastic lid is ideal, spray the interior with 1:9 bleach to water and leave wet. Seeds are tiny. First wet seeds with a single drop of washing up liquid then place in a tube with 1:9 domestic bleach to water for 30 minutes to sterilise the seeds. Shake vigorously during this time. The seed may become pale. Drain the contents of the tube through a filter. If thick bleach was used washed the seeds with sterile water, not required if thin bleach was used. To create a growing medium use 6-9g of agar per litre of hot water with 10-15g oats and a half strength liquid fertiliser. Place liquid in a pressure cooker for 30 mins. at max. pressure. Allow pressure cooker to cool in the sterile box before removing the lid. Cover the lid-less pan with sterilised cling film allowing contents to cool. Transfer contents to sterilized petri dishes or kilner jars. Allow contents to solidify. Carefully spread seed into mixture in the kilner jars or petri dish. Place the lid on the petri dish or jar. Wrap whole dish or jar in 4 layers of cling film which have been sprayed with the dilute 1:9 bleach, water solution. Place jars/dishes somewhere dark and warm for 2 months. The seed should swell to what is called a protocorm. At this stage expose to cold for at least 6 weeks (but do not freeze) then return to room temp. and daylight. This should encourage leaf formation. At this stage re-plate into a deeper agar mixture which has 1g of charcoal added per litre, and is at least 2.5cm deep. A fungus can be added at this stage if available. Leave seedlings for 1 year. Admit air during this time otherwise they may suffer damping off. Plant out the following spring.

EASY METHOD: Mix seed with silver sand. Sprinkle onto undisturbed ground, be very patient, in a year or so seedlings may, or may not, emerge.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 14:35 - Jun 11 with 2964 viewsMonahoop

People who call this pandemic, a Pando. Jeeez!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 14:42 - Jun 11 with 2956 viewskensalriser

Random irritations.. on 00:11 - Jun 9 by ted_hendrix

We should be thankful fat men don't wear skin tight leggings and hang around chatting on the street.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Random irritations.. on 15:20 - Jun 24 with 2831 viewsR_from_afar

I spotted a really striking moth in my garden yesterday, unlike any I had ever seen. It was 7-8cm centimetres across and all white apart from a thick black border round its wings. I managed to get some decent pictures and used them to try to work out what it was.

I couldn't find it in either of my moth/butterfly books and I was just on the point of tweeting a picture to the Butterfly Conservation Trust, when I tried a simple internet search for white moths in the UK. Then there it was..........

It was an invasive species from Asia, the box tree moth. Oh bollox. It's not a massive issue for my garden because I only have one small box bush and it's no big deal if I lose that, but this moth is becoming real nuisance. In Northern Europe, the caterpillars have no natural predators that control their spread as they have toxins in them that taste bad to birds and other animals.

So, I am now on caterpillar watch and will be eliminating the blighters if I find any.

https://www.ebts.org/box-moth-and-caterpillar/

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 15:48 - Jun 24 with 2796 viewsMickS

The piece of plastic on my loaf of bread wrapper that takes ten minutes to prise apart. Not necessary.
Random irritations.. on 18:29 - Jun 24 with 2749 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Random irritations.. on 15:48 - Jun 24 by MickS

The piece of plastic on my loaf of bread wrapper that takes ten minutes to prise apart. Not necessary.

The little piece of paper or whatever it is in punnets of fresh fruit, strawberries etc. "Freshness for longer" - what the hell is that all about.

Random irritations.. on 22:48 - Jun 24 with 2709 viewswgchoop

wow this could be a long list ...ok people who stop in middle of shops when all i want to dois pass them ,people who gwt so irate about football but have no clue what is actually happing, also the so called expersts who cant wait to run down a team or player . ice cream that isnt actually ice cream ? what the f is that about. i hate when people say oh just 1 pint when u no its gonna be a sesh,
Random irritations.. on 22:54 - Jun 24 with 2699 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

"i hate when people say oh just 1 pint when u no its gonna be a sesh"

Come on it's just being polite. Prefer them to people promising a sesh then going home after two

Random irritations.. on 23:56 - Jun 24 with 2674 viewsGaryT

Flat head screws. What sicko came up with a screw head where the screwdriver keeps sliding out the end! And forget about using an electric screwdriver, not a chance in hell! Whenever I come across one of these flat headed little bastards I change them out for a cross headed one. I try to be a calm level headed (not flat headed) person but these little fuçkers make me lose my shit. There, I've said it...I feel better now.
Random irritations.. on 00:31 - Jun 25 with 2653 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 23:56 - Jun 24 by GaryT

Flat head screws. What sicko came up with a screw head where the screwdriver keeps sliding out the end! And forget about using an electric screwdriver, not a chance in hell! Whenever I come across one of these flat headed little bastards I change them out for a cross headed one. I try to be a calm level headed (not flat headed) person but these little fuçkers make me lose my shit. There, I've said it...I feel better now.

I feel your pain,

However at least old scews hold.

New ones...

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 08:31 - Jun 25 with 2606 viewsMrSheen

Random irritations.. on 15:20 - Jun 24 by R_from_afar

I spotted a really striking moth in my garden yesterday, unlike any I had ever seen. It was 7-8cm centimetres across and all white apart from a thick black border round its wings. I managed to get some decent pictures and used them to try to work out what it was.

I couldn't find it in either of my moth/butterfly books and I was just on the point of tweeting a picture to the Butterfly Conservation Trust, when I tried a simple internet search for white moths in the UK. Then there it was..........

It was an invasive species from Asia, the box tree moth. Oh bollox. It's not a massive issue for my garden because I only have one small box bush and it's no big deal if I lose that, but this moth is becoming real nuisance. In Northern Europe, the caterpillars have no natural predators that control their spread as they have toxins in them that taste bad to birds and other animals.

So, I am now on caterpillar watch and will be eliminating the blighters if I find any.

https://www.ebts.org/box-moth-and-caterpillar/

Those little feckers are rampant round here, turned all my box hedges to powder. They were on death's door, but this miracle cure saved them at the last minute. Look away now, gentle gardeners (actually that almost certainly includes RFA!)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TOPBUXUS-XenTari-Professional-Caterpillar-Processionary

That's the surgery, this is the medicine. Works like magic.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TOPBUXUS-HEALTH-MIX-prevents-boxblight-Boxwood/dp/B01EW
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 8:32]
Random irritations.. on 09:09 - Jun 25 with 2584 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 08:31 - Jun 25 by MrSheen

Those little feckers are rampant round here, turned all my box hedges to powder. They were on death's door, but this miracle cure saved them at the last minute. Look away now, gentle gardeners (actually that almost certainly includes RFA!)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TOPBUXUS-XenTari-Professional-Caterpillar-Processionary

That's the surgery, this is the medicine. Works like magic.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TOPBUXUS-HEALTH-MIX-prevents-boxblight-Boxwood/dp/B01EW
[Post edited 25 Jun 2020 8:32]

Aha - so that's what is killing the Box. They are not doing well at all round my way which is irritating.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 12:36 - Jun 25 with 2542 viewsloftboy

Driving round the M25 this morning to visit my parents , At one point there’s 4 lanes and three of them have HGV’s side by side doing the same speed effectively reducing the motorway to one lane. Then when it did clear a woman sat in lane 3 doing 60 when the two inside lanes were clear.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 12:39 - Jun 25 with 2535 viewsloftus77

Random irritations.. on 12:41 - May 24 by MickS_

Henry the b*stard hoover.

This - definitely. Clunky, un-cooperative, heavy. I start off every time with good intentions and within 2 minutes I want to hurl the b*stard through the window. I wouldn't I might add- he's over-priced also...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024