Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 394999 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 10:41 - Sep 22 with 3648 viewsMick_S

Random irritations.. on 10:32 - Sep 22 by dannyblue

Arranging speed boat rides

Winner.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 12:53 - Sep 22 with 3572 viewsMonahoop

The term 'wet' used to describe places. Wet pubs, wet markets, aaaagh its grating and a sickly, horrid description. I hate it. Wet Wet Wet were a ghastly, sickly band too.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 14:32 - Sep 22 with 3531 viewsdannyblue

Less an irritation perhaps than a source of amusement, but the habit of people to use 'demonstrated' as an adjective in their CVs or LinkedIn profiles.

"Experienced developer with a demonstrated history of working in the internet industry".

The word is just entirely superfluous and immediately singles people out as being unthinking and derivative.
Random irritations.. on 07:50 - Sep 23 with 3462 viewsDorse

The wizarding world of Harry Potter.

Get. To. Fcuk.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Random irritations.. on 08:09 - Sep 23 with 3448 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Coors Beer.

Piss in a glass (descripitve not subliminal messaging)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 12:25 - Sep 23 with 3394 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 08:09 - Sep 23 by Metallica_Hoop

Coors Beer.

Correct, but somehow preferable to Budweiser.

Everything is relative.

Gentlemen, choose your piss
Random irritations.. on 13:28 - Oct 8 with 3227 viewsMrSheen

Slim Fit. Apart from the 5% of the population with the build of a Marathon winner, why would anyone else willingly submit to wearing clothes that fit like groaning cling-film? One day, we will wake from our collective madness.
Random irritations.. on 15:15 - Oct 8 with 3172 viewskensalriser

Random irritations.. on 13:28 - Oct 8 by MrSheen

Slim Fit. Apart from the 5% of the population with the build of a Marathon winner, why would anyone else willingly submit to wearing clothes that fit like groaning cling-film? One day, we will wake from our collective madness.

A contemporary fashion to which football shorts are inexplicably immune, leading to the bizarre sartorial mismatch of skin tight shirts with Stanley Matthews era shorts.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 15:48 - Oct 8 with 3142 viewswestberksr

Random irritations.. on 08:09 - Sep 23 by Metallica_Hoop

Coors Beer.

when I first me the ex (96), he said beer company sponsored the scum and she had access to heavily discounted supply via her work.....

she thought me very strange for turning down what amounted to free beer!

never once let a drop pass my lips
Random irritations.. on 16:22 - Oct 8 with 3108 viewsMrSheen

Random irritations.. on 15:48 - Oct 8 by westberksr

when I first me the ex (96), he said beer company sponsored the scum and she had access to heavily discounted supply via her work.....

Agreed, won't (knowingly) buy anything Samsung for the same reason.
Random irritations.. on 16:31 - Oct 8 with 3090 viewsizlingtonhoop

On the subject of beer, the cardboard sleeve that holds a four pack of Stella pint cans together, very rarely does. Leading to self-checkout Stan and Ollie capers almost every purchase...
Random irritations.. on 17:07 - Oct 8 with 3059 viewshantssi

Random irritations.. on 16:22 - Oct 8 by MrSheen

Had a big row with the wife years back about her purchase of a Samsung telly, she just didn’t/doesn’t get it!
Random irritations.. on 21:06 - Oct 8 with 3021 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 16:22 - Oct 8 by MrSheen

You know what?

It's fine now...

It's like Webby, Hollins, Wilkins, Wicks, and of course, Terry Venables

Among others
Random irritations.. on 21:28 - Oct 8 with 3010 viewsDorse

Random irritations.. on 15:48 - Oct 8 by westberksr

You dated a 96 year old?

Fair play to you.

Random irritations.. (n/t) on 07:56 - Oct 9 with 2940 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Random irritations.. on 21:28 - Oct 8 by Dorse

You dated a 96 year old?

Fair play to you.

[Post edited 9 Oct 2020 7:56]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 18:21 - Oct 15 with 2811 viewsizlingtonhoop

Pubs are now sticking on service charge, cos the staff have to walk a few metres to your table. But not by my choice.
Random irritations.. on 11:51 - Dec 15 with 2605 viewsMick_S

Perfume/aftershave adverts. Be the man of today.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2020 11:07]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Random irritations.. on 17:51 - Jan 11 with 2488 viewsR_from_afar

I got a card from the Post Office informing me that a mail item had been sent to me without the correct postage and that I would need to pay to have it delivered.

Thinking it was a rare CD which I had not been able to find in the UK and which I consequently ordered from the US, I eagerly paid the fee and waited.

Today, the item arrived. Deary, deary me. It wasn't the CD, it was a Christmas card. With three words scribbled in it, "Love (illegible squiggle) and Bill". I don't know who those people are, probably some acquaintances of my wife. Sadly, it doesn't look like the mystery person could be Ted, so the missive cannot be Bill and Ted's excellent Christmas card.

£2 to get an extremely late, completely uninformative Christmas card from some people I don't know. A right result

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 18:09 - Jan 11 with 2447 viewsQPRSteve

ITV
Random irritations.. on 18:12 - Jan 11 with 2440 viewsWatford_Ranger

Darren Grimes.
Random irritations.. on 18:50 - Jan 13 with 2326 viewsR_from_afar

I kid you not, I just heard a technology analyst say the following, on a webinar (deep breath):
"Triple down".

Stand well back, everyone, and

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 18:51 - Jan 13 with 2324 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 18:50 - Jan 13 by R_from_afar

I kid you not, I just heard a technology analyst say the following, on a webinar (deep breath):
"Triple down".

Stand well back, everyone, and

Edit: Used as a verb

Random irritations.. on 19:08 - Jan 13 with 2308 viewsCiderwithRsie

Un-neutered tom cats.
Random irritations.. on 19:33 - Jan 13 with 2287 viewshantssi

Random irritations.. on 19:08 - Jan 13 by CiderwithRsie

Un-neutered tom cats.

Posters who are ITK!
Random irritations.. on 09:14 - Jan 18 with 2220 viewsDorse

Online banking. Especially online banking that spends 90% of its time directing you to chatbots that seem to have been programmed by slobbering lobotomised apes primarily through the medium of flinging their faeces at a keyboard. Add to that the 'easy' telephone banking options that will definitely be answered quickly (just under 8 hours) by a human (well, barely hominid milk-fed gimp after the 85 obligatory digital messages from the apes) and it makes you want to have their fcuking hold music played at your funeral ('It's what they would have wanted') after blowing out what's left of your brains. Forget coronavirus, what is the death rate of people dying from old age on hold with these cunce?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024