Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 383844 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 16:40 - Jun 12 with 6220 viewsDiscodroid

the bbc sports round up telling me at 4.15pm that the 'brave england girls ' avoided last place in the european hockey champion shiptoday, in a sudden death shoot out with the czech republic.

the bbc sports round up telling me at 4.16 pm that claire smith the 'england international' will be out for 2 week with 'a knock to her ankle'

in other news at 4.17 pm i unloaded the dishwasher and found that the glasses hadnt been washed to my full satisfaction

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 08:48 - Jun 13 with 6165 viewsDiscodroid

world cup opening ceremonies, or indeed any opening ceremonies at sporting events.

i'll be spending the next month of this brazilian love affair, which will reach its nadir when our political paymasters and the media enforce samba dancing to the general poplus, akin to william hague at 'carnival',(note you must drop the prefix 'the') catching up on my chores. i.e writing strongly worded letters of complaint to the evening standard and the bbc .

keeping with current trends and fashion around the world , it should provide ample time for me to arrange a new norse world order, through a bloody cout de'atat., a place at loki's right hand siade in an anglo saxon vallhalla , drinking mead with odin and fuking a dozen virgin ice blonde nordic valkeries , is waiting for the chosen.

the best opening ceremony was the late ron pickering at the winter olympics , innsbruck.

the avante garde ceromony of fairytale creatures went on for hours and poor old ron had to keep filling time with something like " pixes, elves, orcs, errr.... fairys, errrrrr..... witches,warlocks , errrrr goblins , errrrr dwarves...errr lepricorns" for something like 3 months while we all waited for franz klammer to hurtle down the alpine mountains in his crushed velvet ski suit with naked chalet girls riding pillion on his sideburns.

Random irritations.. on 09:04 - Jun 13 with 6146 viewsTheBlob

Random irritations.. on 08:48 - Jun 13 by Discodroid

world cup opening ceremonies, or indeed any opening ceremonies at sporting events.

i'll be spending the next month of this brazilian love affair, which will reach its nadir when our political paymasters and the media enforce samba dancing to the general poplus, akin to william hague at 'carnival',(note you must drop the prefix 'the') catching up on my chores. i.e writing strongly worded letters of complaint to the evening standard and the bbc .

keeping with current trends and fashion around the world , it should provide ample time for me to arrange a new norse world order, through a bloody cout de'atat., a place at loki's right hand siade in an anglo saxon vallhalla , drinking mead with odin and fuking a dozen virgin ice blonde nordic valkeries , is waiting for the chosen.

the best opening ceremony was the late ron pickering at the winter olympics , innsbruck.

the avante garde ceromony of fairytale creatures went on for hours and poor old ron had to keep filling time with something like " pixes, elves, orcs, errr.... fairys, errrrrr..... witches,warlocks , errrrr goblins , errrrr dwarves...errr lepricorns" for something like 3 months while we all waited for franz klammer to hurtle down the alpine mountains in his crushed velvet ski suit with naked chalet girls riding pillion on his sideburns.

The best commentary ever.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 11:41 - Jun 13 with 6116 viewsDiscodroid

lol!! b;lob ^^^^^

labels in shops... in particular the co op.

got home to find i have picked up tomato puree , with garlic in it.

why dont people fuking well label things . just take the time out to label things accordingly.

they didnt tell me at the till or nothing!
some poor cnt out there in the ether , has just got plain tomato puree in the confusion.
just fuking well label things.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2014 12:28]

Random irritations.. on 12:23 - Jun 13 with 6089 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 08:48 - Jun 13 by Discodroid

I salute you for managing to sneak a mention of Loki into a LFW post, Disco. Respect!

My old mutt Fenris howled plaintively when he heard me utter the name of that devious little Norse deity (or something).

Man, I have had a hard day already and based on what I have just posted, I clearly need a long lie down. This working for a living nonsense.. Bah!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 12:31 - Jun 13 with 6081 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 12:23 - Jun 13 by R_from_afar

I salute you for managing to sneak a mention of Loki into a LFW post, Disco. Respect!

My old mutt Fenris howled plaintively when he heard me utter the name of that devious little Norse deity (or something).

Man, I have had a hard day already and based on what I have just posted, I clearly need a long lie down. This working for a living nonsense.. Bah!

RFA

lol !!^^^^^

discodroid planning to steal the word 'deity' for future use.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a display of casual racisim that made even me blush in budgens at 12.06pm.

paying for my lemon sole and mixed seasonal vegatables for this evenings supper, the checkout lady, fifties, expressed her concern at the england players coping with the heat in tmrws italy encounter.

"mind you arf the team aint one of us are they??, there'll be running around like a good un"
i made my excuses and left, not before violently expelling my haughty seed in the tic tacs/pic and mix with a derek jacobi like flourish.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2014 12:34]

Random irritations.. on 12:47 - Jun 13 with 6063 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 12:31 - Jun 13 by Discodroid

lol !!^^^^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paying for my lemon sole and mixed seasonal vegatables for this evenings supper, the checkout lady, fifties, expressed her concern at the england players coping with the heat in tmrws italy encounter.

"mind you arf the team aint one of us are they??, there'll be running around like a good un"
i made my excuses and left, not before violently expelling my haughty seed in the tic tacs/pic and mix with a derek jacobi like flourish.

[Post edited 13 Jun 2014 13:28]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:51 - Jun 14 with 5997 viewsloftboy

When reading the regional papertalk on Ssn app the evening standard lead with a piece about Manchester United.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 18:18]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 16:55 - Jun 14 with 5982 viewsCamberleyR

Audi drivers. Cünts the lot of them.

Drivers (invariably in Audis) who don’t indicate when leaving a roundabout.

Drivers (invariably in Audis) who tailgate you even when you’re doing the speed limit or a little more on motorways.

Drivers (invariably in Audis) who in a traffic jam on motorways go right to the end of the slip road expecting to be let in. Fck off!!!!!

Do you get the feeling I don’t like drivers of cars with four linked rings as it’s badge?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Random irritations.. on 16:59 - Jun 14 with 5978 viewsWeaverQPR

Mopeds riding in middle of road at 20mph so nobody else can get past, move over ffs

@WeavQPR

Random irritations.. on 17:18 - Jun 14 with 5931 viewsTheBlob

Random irritations.. on 12:31 - Jun 13 by Discodroid

lol !!^^^^^

People who order Lemon Sole and no chips.

Random irritations.. on 17:37 - Jun 14 with 5922 viewsBedford_R

When at a traffic lights when indicating to go left cyclists who pull up beside me on my left knowing I am going to turn that way. Why the fark should I have to wait for them to dawdle off before I can turn right? If I didn't care about the side of my car I'd run every one of them over.

Cyclists who ride onto zebra crossings expecting me to stop. When you're on two wheels you're not a farking pedestrian. Get off the thing and walk across the road.

Motorcyclists who undertake me on motorways and dual carriageways who then get irate when I do the same to them. Learn the rules of the road for farks sake.

RMH_R Reborn

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:20 - Jun 14 with 5896 viewsloftboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:51 - Jun 14 by loftboy

When reading the regional papertalk on Ssn app the evening standard lead with a piece about Manchester United.

Having to edit a post because it came out blank!

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:20 - Jun 14 with 5896 viewsloftboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:51 - Jun 14 by loftboy

See what I mean!
[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 18:20]

Random irritations.. on 13:07 - Jun 28 with 5809 viewsloftboy

People using the abbreviation EPL ffs it has never been called the English premier league.

Random irritations.. on 13:26 - Jun 28 with 5787 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 17:18 - Jun 14 by TheBlob

People who order Lemon Sole and no chips.

hehehe just seen that blob you devil!!

quite right by the way.

random irritations
vince cable dir die die die

arron paul in that new x box snap advert...The way he says "Yo" x box on awsesome!!!"on that really fu cking makes my teeth itch.
id rather watch towie, clockwork orange style, than sit thru that again.

er indoors sprays like a cat whenever the pixie head dwarf is on the box.

Random irritations.. on 13:53 - Jun 28 with 5770 viewsTheBlob

Deodorant that is obviously fly spray wrongly labelled.

Random irritations.. on 13:53 - Jun 28 with 5768 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 13:26 - Jun 28 by Discodroid

hehehe just seen that blob you devil!!

quite right by the way.

random irritations
vince cable dir die die die

arron paul in that new x box snap advert...The way he says "Yo" x box on awsesome!!!"on that really fu cking makes my teeth itch.
id rather watch towie, clockwork orange style, than sit thru that again.

er indoors sprays like a cat whenever the pixie head dwarf is on the box.

thank Gawd im not the only one who gets a twitch like a demented fred west every time that Xbox advert comes on, you just know the fella is gonna dine out on Breaking Bad for the rest of his eternal
BTW my new one is tabloids, sat in the pub just now reading the sun & daily mail
(i know , i know ) now i dont really read papers but the Mrs has gone to Tescos so i thought i would pop for a pint, and being the only one there i was forced to browse the rags
page 3 of the sun has some bint from corrie and her new "beau" (wtf does that mean )
splashing around in greece , how the feck is that any sort of news ,
next page i see white dee on benefits street on a moped living it up in Majorca
i switch to the mail which is worse
hunky towie star chris (who writes this shite ) and sexy eastenders star go to Tescos
i dont want to read it , but its so cringeworthy i cant stop myself
WTF is going on , Help me !!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 13:57 - Jun 28 with 5763 viewsDiscodroid

Random irritations.. on 13:53 - Jun 28 by paulparker

thank Gawd im not the only one who gets a twitch like a demented fred west every time that Xbox advert comes on, you just know the fella is gonna dine out on Breaking Bad for the rest of his eternal
BTW my new one is tabloids, sat in the pub just now reading the sun & daily mail
(i know , i know ) now i dont really read papers but the Mrs has gone to Tescos so i thought i would pop for a pint, and being the only one there i was forced to browse the rags
page 3 of the sun has some bint from corrie and her new "beau" (wtf does that mean )
splashing around in greece , how the feck is that any sort of news ,
next page i see white dee on benefits street on a moped living it up in Majorca
i switch to the mail which is worse
hunky towie star chris (who writes this shite ) and sexy eastenders star go to Tescos
i dont want to read it , but its so cringeworthy i cant stop myself
WTF is going on , Help me !!!!

blimey mate, wish i was in the pub with a switf pint of mead in front of me..

im waiting for the mother in law to come round and ive got to go the chingford festival for 17 hours and look at fuc kin boxes that people have put sea shells on.

why , why oh lord do you test me this way!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 14:02]

Random irritations.. on 14:18 - Jun 28 with 5751 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 13:57 - Jun 28 by Discodroid

blimey mate, wish i was in the pub with a switf pint of mead in front of me..

im waiting for the mother in law to come round and ive got to go the chingford festival for 17 hours and look at fuc kin boxes that people have put sea shells on.

why , why oh lord do you test me this way!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 14:02]

ha ha, have fun mate
just dont catch yourself admiring the home made chutneys and jams
i done this last week when we went to the "lakes" for a family picnic
we visited the craft shop with the other george & mildreds and lo & behold im buying black olive and balsamic chutney (go great with pate love , honest )
from old school raver to chuntney conseiuer , what a path eh

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 13:50 - Jul 3 with 5691 viewsloftboy

Men who aren't in the army wearing camouflage clothing, especially the desert ones, why?

Random irritations.. on 08:37 - Jul 4 with 5646 viewsDiscodroid

this bonkers crazy gadge being interviewed on bbc radio 5 all morning, a british jihadist in syria...

perhaps these coffee mornings at percy ingles with a jihadist needs a slight ree boot

im going for a tupperware party with a fundamentalist where high impact injection moulded acrylic can bridge the gap between undetectable explosives and the black flag flying over downing street.

with luck , and a fair wind behind our backs, we should all be doing the 'lambeth walk' together by tea time!!!

huzzah!!
[Post edited 4 Jul 2014 8:42]

Random irritations.. on 14:13 - Jul 4 with 5617 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 15:42 - Jun 12 by bob566

that backs to the pitch jumpy celebration that city do after they score. Just a minor irriation. I have far bigger ones like letting c*** out in your car or holding a door for somebody and getting no thanks in reply.

In supermarkets when you let somebody by in a tight isle and they don't bother saying thanks. I always let out a loud and sarcastic "thank you" to them even though they know you let them through. A fair few apologise but others just walk on like the c**** they are. It's just basic manners. is the word "thanks" really hard on the calories. Its not much to ask.

Litlle sh*** not giving up seats for elderly or pregnant women.

I'm going to stop now because we could all write a thesis on this.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2014 15:56]

I am in total agreement with you about the lack of thanks when opening doors, letting other drivers out etc.

A quick story relating to the door thing: My old boss was a very tall, opinionated tw@t who thought his height and the fact that he had some marketing expertise made him some sort of figure to be worshipped. He never "gave way" when going through doors in the office and would just stride through like the self-important b3ll end he was. He was infamous for it. Then, one day, he met his match. He was heading for a doorway as a bloke I played football with - a sturdily built, 6 foot 2 goalkeeper - approached from the other direction. As usual, my boss opted not to give way but unfortunately for him, neither did the goalkeeper, who simply powered through the doorway, shoulder barging my boss out of the way in the process. Result!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 19:32 - Jul 4 with 5584 viewsDylanP

N/A
[Post edited 4 Jul 2014 19:46]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Random irritations.. on 04:16 - Jul 5 with 5554 viewstimcocking

People who come to Thailand for a couple of weeks to learn Muay Thai and walk around all day and night wearing Muay Thai shorts and a Muay Thai shirt, when most of them haven't a clue what they're doing and couldn't fight their way out of the proverbial paper bag.

Big headphones.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2014 4:47]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024