Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 384075 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 04:59 - Jul 5 with 5856 viewsWeaverQPR

Walking along speaking into your phone on loudspeaker

@WeavQPR

Random irritations.. on 07:27 - Jul 5 with 5837 viewsloftboy

Random irritations.. on 04:16 - Jul 5 by timcocking

People who come to Thailand for a couple of weeks to learn Muay Thai and walk around all day and night wearing Muay Thai shorts and a Muay Thai shirt, when most of them haven't a clue what they're doing and couldn't fight their way out of the proverbial paper bag.

Big headphones.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2014 4:47]

I wear big headphones, not outside though purely for the fact the in ear ones don't stay in my slightly larger than average lugs.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Random irritations.. on 09:49 - Jul 5 with 5813 viewsgordanoR

Eyelashes on cars and those "powered by fairy dust" stickers. You are at least 17 years old, grow up you stupid cnts.
Random irritations.. on 09:46 - Jul 7 with 5766 viewsDiscodroid

irritation doesnt really do it justice.

im starting to believe that people are mating with root vegatables and producing a breed of human that have no shame or moral compass.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/graffiti-daubed-on-77-memorial-on-ninth-ann

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 10:52 - Jul 7 with 5752 viewsJuzzie

Scooter riders.

Fk off, serioulsy just fk off.

They're not bikers and have no idea how to ride a motorbike. They are car drivers on two wheels and ride with the same oblivious-to-anyone-else-on-the-road mentality as a car driver.

"I'm on a scoooter and I HAVE JUST GOT TO BE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE" - fk off will you. If there are other vehicles in front of you (including other 2 wheeled vehicles), tough. Leave home 5 minutes earlier then.

[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 11:38]
Random irritations.. on 11:08 - Jul 7 with 5739 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 09:49 - Jul 5 by gordanoR

Eyelashes on cars and those "powered by fairy dust" stickers. You are at least 17 years old, grow up you stupid cnts.

Even worse when you see some middle-aged woman driving that car trying to recapture their youth.

For years balding middle-aged men got taken the pi$$ out of for driving convertible sports cars but women are getting in on the "trying to recapture their youth" act too.

Seeing adults on childrens push-scooters is pretty sad too.

People driving and talking into their smartphone while holding it close to their mouth as somehow that doesn't constitute as 'hands free' then looking all faux-perplexed when you have a go at them when you know damn well it's illegal.
Random irritations.. on 11:25 - Jul 7 with 5726 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Plaster board dust.

The girl who does the night bus stop announcements. 'Shirland Road' etc she's too soothing and I keep waking up in Harrow Weald or Willesden as a consequence.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Random irritations.. on 12:01 - Jul 7 with 5699 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Random irritations.. on 11:25 - Jul 7 by Metallica_Hoop

Plaster board dust.

The girl who does the night bus stop announcements. 'Shirland Road' etc she's too soothing and I keep waking up in Harrow Weald or Willesden as a consequence.

Tesco Self-Checkout Machine Bitch. She starts off like a genteel English middle-aged lady, but gradually turns into insane psych hose-beast.

"Place item in Bagging Area"
"Item removed from bagging area"
"Please insert cash"
"Do it now, a$$hole"
"Have you taken a bag?"
"Well have you, punk?"

"Don't fugg with me, a$$hole, I know where you live".
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 12:23]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 14:21 - Jul 8 with 5653 viewsJuzzie

People who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet.

People who won't answer a question, but answer with a question or use deflection - just answer the fkin question.

Oh, and how is it when you take something out of a box (like the camera battery charger & spare battery I've just receieved) you can never pack it back in properly again?!
Random irritations.. on 14:46 - Jul 8 with 5639 viewsted_hendrix

The World cup coverage or rather the camera men, every few minutes we get to see up bloody fans bloody noses and what makes it worse they'll show you fans of teams that are losing and those fans will realise that they are on the big screens and suddenly go into raptures of deep joy and multiple orgasms; "Oh look Pedro, we're on the big screen and even though my beloved Country is losing and playing utter shit, I've suddenly become ecstatic and full of the joys spring things just like Stanley Unwin would if he was here"

Goldyloppers trittly-how in the early mordy, and she falolloped down the steps. Oh unfortunade for cracking of the eggers and the sheebs and the buttery full-falollop and graze the knee-clappers. So she had a Vaselubrious, rub it on and a quick healy huff and that was that.

Tins of spam can be a bloody nuisance too, that ring pull thing always bloody snaps of rendering it useless. I can hear the spam inside the tin laughing at me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Random irritations.. on 14:50 - Jul 8 with 5633 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Random irritations.. on 14:46 - Jul 8 by ted_hendrix

The World cup coverage or rather the camera men, every few minutes we get to see up bloody fans bloody noses and what makes it worse they'll show you fans of teams that are losing and those fans will realise that they are on the big screens and suddenly go into raptures of deep joy and multiple orgasms; "Oh look Pedro, we're on the big screen and even though my beloved Country is losing and playing utter shit, I've suddenly become ecstatic and full of the joys spring things just like Stanley Unwin would if he was here"

Goldyloppers trittly-how in the early mordy, and she falolloped down the steps. Oh unfortunade for cracking of the eggers and the sheebs and the buttery full-falollop and graze the knee-clappers. So she had a Vaselubrious, rub it on and a quick healy huff and that was that.

Tins of spam can be a bloody nuisance too, that ring pull thing always bloody snaps of rendering it useless. I can hear the spam inside the tin laughing at me.

"...what makes it worse they'll show you fans of teams that are losing and those fans will realise that they are on the big screens and suddenly go into raptures of deep joy and multiple orgasms; "Oh look Pedro, we're on the big screen and even though my beloved Country is losing and playing utter shit, I've suddenly become ecstatic and full of the joys spring things just like Stanley Unwin would if he was here" "

Couldn't have put it better. Constantly amazes me.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Random irritations.. on 15:01 - Jul 8 with 5625 viewsSINGINGDETECTIVE

Drivers with extra sensory perception who slam on their anchors when a pedestrian
is still 15 f**king yards from a zebra crossing.............kunts
Random irritations.. on 15:08 - Jul 8 with 5618 viewsDaBurgh

Three things that really get on my mammeries -

1.Bloody signs that display 'open 7/7 24/24' as far as I know there are only 7 days a week and 24 hours in a day, so the second 7 or 24 AINT NECESSARY! 24/7 is just about acceptable, still hate it. Bloody Americanisms.
2.People that use their hazard flashers when they park illegally, they seem to think that as long as they put on ther hazards they have carte blanche to park on a pavement, over a driveway entrance, stop in the middle of the road etc. etc. Hazard lights are designed to draw attention to your car if you have broken down or have some sort of problems with your vehicle and you may be causing some sort of hazard to other drivers. Fcukwits!
3.In France there are no zigzag lines before or after pedestrian crossings, which means they can park just a few inches (or most of the time, partially on the crossing), the amount of times I've seen little heads peek out from behind these parked cars to see if it is safe to cross the road, just a very bad accident waiting to happen. To$$ers!
Random irritations.. on 15:52 - Jul 8 with 5591 viewsTheBlob

"Please use the tongs provided" for the bread rolls and Danish at Lidls.If you had the skills of a prestidigitator and more arms than the goddess Kali you might manage to get a few into a rapidly disintegrating Lidl paper bag.And the fat munter berating you for finally choosing some baked wheat product by hand finally gets a deserved "F*ck Off".

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Random irritations.. on 16:09 - Jul 8 with 5571 viewsTonto

this thread is becoming irritating...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Random irritations.. on 17:11 - Jul 8 with 5555 viewsNorthernr

Random irritations.. on 14:50 - Jul 8 by BrianMcCarthy

"...what makes it worse they'll show you fans of teams that are losing and those fans will realise that they are on the big screens and suddenly go into raptures of deep joy and multiple orgasms; "Oh look Pedro, we're on the big screen and even though my beloved Country is losing and playing utter shit, I've suddenly become ecstatic and full of the joys spring things just like Stanley Unwin would if he was here" "

Couldn't have put it better. Constantly amazes me.

Random irritations.. on 17:22 - Jul 8 with 5543 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 14:21 - Jul 8 by Juzzie

People who don't wash their hands after going to the toilet.

People who won't answer a question, but answer with a question or use deflection - just answer the fkin question.

Oh, and how is it when you take something out of a box (like the camera battery charger & spare battery I've just receieved) you can never pack it back in properly again?!

Do you always have that problem with packaging?
Random irritations.. on 17:26 - Jul 8 with 5536 viewspaulparker

Jason Cundy on Talkshite, makes me want to smash my car into a tree

Teacher fecking training days, barstewards have it when its half term then we don't have to waste our precious holiday time ourselves,

that Brazil, Brazil itv ad break with Oscar & david fecking luiz singing along with stupid grins over their chops,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 17:37 - Jul 8 with 5527 viewsizlingtonhoop

Random irritations.. on 09:46 - Jul 7 by Discodroid

irritation doesnt really do it justice.

im starting to believe that people are mating with root vegatables and producing a breed of human that have no shame or moral compass.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/graffiti-daubed-on-77-memorial-on-ninth-ann

Yeh that Boris really is a dick!

Those grafitists are pretty contemptible too.
Random irritations.. on 20:24 - Jul 8 with 5469 viewseghamranger

The Vanarama advert that is always on.

Richard Madeley....shoplifter and liar when he clearly knew he didn't pay for that champagne for his Alcoholic Shaky wife.

Lenny Henry...can't stand him
Random irritations.. on 20:26 - Jul 8 with 5466 viewsWatford_Ranger

Just about everything mentioned about the World Cup in this thread.

Face painted football fans

Hysterical wailing like it's a Take That concert every time Brazil get into the oppostion half

Brazil

Chelsea players that play for Brazil

Chelsea

The fact they'll fluke their way to the final
Random irritations.. on 20:46 - Jul 8 with 5454 viewsMonahoop

Random irritations.. on 20:26 - Jul 8 by Watford_Ranger

Just about everything mentioned about the World Cup in this thread.

Face painted football fans

Hysterical wailing like it's a Take That concert every time Brazil get into the oppostion half

Brazil

Chelsea players that play for Brazil

Chelsea

The fact they'll fluke their way to the final

I somewhat feel the same, however not too irritated as I could be as I've watched so little of the tournament. It's nailed on those' gods of football' Brazil will win it on their own patch or will they? I don't know, I don't care to be honest. International football bores me more than irritates me.

A genuine irritation of mine lately is that bloody advert for Cillit Bang or whatever it is. ''Hi I'm Barry Scott'' So you are you lame prune. I'd love to reach into my TV screen, grab you by your scrawny throat, pour said cleaning product down your gullet and watch you choke. Then we'll see how flippin' good your product is. Annoying tw*t!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Random irritations.. on 21:49 - Jul 8 with 5438 viewsMatch82

Random irritations.. on 14:46 - Jul 8 by ted_hendrix

I feel like the second half of this semi final is about to put this theory to the ultimate test if the cameraman focuses on Brazilian fans...
Random irritations.. on 08:26 - Jul 9 with 5415 viewsDiscodroid

1. gary lineker and rio ferdinand, conducting the the autopsy of brazils wonderous death knell in' a state funeral of lenin ' manner, complete with death march .with stevie wonders theme tune lying in state.

all totally , from what i can gather , at odds with how most of us feel about this brazil team

2. the fishbone in the throat and acrid and bile tainted words of ferdinand describing klose , breaking the all time goalscoring world cup record thus "does nothing outside the box, all arms and legs, no skill , i wanted ronaldo to stay in front".

i was expecting him to demand a replay or a bye for brazil akin to stan collymores rant via the suerez/asomah/ghana handball and missed penalty in the world cup 2010, calling for ghana to be put through "cause its in africa"'

3...the evening standard producing watergate style journalism in uncovering photographs and showcasing an FGM supporter and 3 women in hijabs,and therefore highlighting 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the people that were actually there in attendance , in the souviner double page pull out of The Tour de France.

an effort worthy of matching the offical england promo video for the 2018 world cup.

if only they had another of cara devlange having a 'turn out ' in a chemical toilet along the streets of hoxton, we would have had the perfect hatrick /holy trinity of things that the working class londoner couldnt give a flying fk about from its dedicated paper. well done to all concerned.

claire balding...can you hear me!!.....gabby yorath...can you hear me !!...marcus brigstock..can you hear me!....craig charles...can you hear me!!.....and last but not least giles peterson...can you hear me!!!...youre boys took a hell of a beating!!!
[Post edited 9 Jul 2014 9:16]

Random irritations.. on 08:57 - Jul 9 with 5394 viewstimcocking

Random irritations.. on 07:27 - Jul 5 by loftboy

I wear big headphones, not outside though purely for the fact the in ear ones don't stay in my slightly larger than average lugs.

I meant people wearing them outside and actually thinking they are cool.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2014 8:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024