Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will football pitches disappear under 'sponsors' logos sprayed on the turf 10:27 - Jun 14 with 4025 viewsTearsOfaClown

Watching the Rugby
(NZ Eng - hope they watch this in Brazil as we stuck at it right to the end)
and there are -

3 on the half way line
2 on the 10 and 22 line
1 behind the try line

Seems like a trick FIFA have missed to fill their pockets with.

I hate these ads - just a corporate junket for tickets and the like and the players get smeared with the logo colours.

Will it happen to football?

[IMG] http://i62.tinypic.com/wtv9t5.png[/IMG]
When will football pitches disappear under 'sponsors' logos sprayed on the turf on 10:42 - Jun 14 with 4005 viewsRangersDave

I have a feeling that some of these are computer generated.

I seem to remember a news tv programme a couple of years back that showed how it was done.
Mind you it might have been on April 1st lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

When will football pitches disappear under 'sponsors' logos sprayed on the turf on 10:51 - Jun 14 with 3992 viewsTearsOfaClown

When will football pitches disappear under 'sponsors' logos sprayed on the turf on 10:42 - Jun 14 by RangersDave

I have a feeling that some of these are computer generated.

I seem to remember a news tv programme a couple of years back that showed how it was done.
Mind you it might have been on April 1st lol

Computer generated?

This is a screen shot of the game that finished 30 mins ago.

If you tried to render in these logos to a live game it would cost a fortune - and how do they also put the logo colours from the dye on the grass onto the players?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024