Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Black 18:52 - Jul 9 with 4797 viewshoopstilidie

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/090714-steve-black-explains-why-qprs-success-l

Massive signing. let him loose on Adel, see what he can do.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Steve Black on 19:42 - Jul 9 with 4681 viewsloftboy

Would be great if he could work that "I'm too big for you now" attitude out his head, would be great to have a fully concentrated Adel back, no doubt some will be along in a minute to shoot me down.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Steve Black on 19:45 - Jul 9 with 4659 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great news. Just great.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Steve Black on 19:58 - Jul 9 with 4612 viewsBklynRanger

Reading that even makes me want to work harder and be a better person, but it soon passes.

Great news though. We've been saying for years that half our team needs to see a head doctor and now we've finally got one.

If we could just get a tactical/coaching equivalent in somehow.
Steve Black on 20:05 - Jul 9 with 4588 viewsenfieldargh

no idea how much we pay him...but what would you pay him as an anual salary?

50K, 150K, 250K PA?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Steve Black on 20:27 - Jul 9 with 4519 viewsLofthope

Steve Black on 20:05 - Jul 9 by enfieldargh

no idea how much we pay him...but what would you pay him as an anual salary?

50K, 150K, 250K PA?

We had him come and give our team at work a talk a couple of weeks ago, I had lunch with him beforehand too. Said some interesting things about Rangers but obviously I can't repeat them on here I'm afraid.....sorry if that seems a bit of a tease but I'm sure anyone above the intelligence of a Daily Mirror reader will understand. They were very positive comments though.

Great guy, good speaker.
Steve Black on 22:23 - Jul 9 with 4251 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Excellent that he is with us for next season. I love his enthusiasm, hope that remains throughout the season!

Someone asked what you'd pay him - I reckon he would be worth a cool million or more to us.
Steve Black on 22:41 - Jul 9 with 4215 viewsKerryE

Thats Mike Gatting!
Steve Black on 00:56 - Jul 10 with 4064 viewsBrightonhoop

As someone said to me earlier, appointment of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

Steve Black on 03:22 - Jul 10 with 4021 viewstimcocking

Without wishing to be too negative, just a note of caution, anybody remember the magnificent impact Steve Peters had making Ronnie O Sullivan win the snooker, Liverpool win the league and with the England football team?

I'm sure he'll be a help and i'm very glad we have him, but if we don't have a decent team, he's not going to be able to do a lot.

It would be very interesting to see if he can help Adel though.Id love Adel to come back (if he wanted to).
[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 3:27]
Steve Black on 07:34 - Jul 10 with 3919 viewskysersosaqpr

I'm not the greatest fan of "American psycho-babble", but I'm really impressed with this article. He seems a real down to earth common sense bloke - so rare a quality in modern football.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Steve Black on 07:46 - Jul 10 with 3910 viewsdolcelatte

Steve Black on 03:22 - Jul 10 by timcocking

Without wishing to be too negative, just a note of caution, anybody remember the magnificent impact Steve Peters had making Ronnie O Sullivan win the snooker, Liverpool win the league and with the England football team?

I'm sure he'll be a help and i'm very glad we have him, but if we don't have a decent team, he's not going to be able to do a lot.

It would be very interesting to see if he can help Adel though.Id love Adel to come back (if he wanted to).
[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 3:27]

Steve Peters has turned many cyclists into world beaters. Maybe it has something to do with the application of the recipients in question in the first place. His book certainly would suggest that.

For that reason I suspect nothing will work on Adel until maybe he has grown up enough for the penny to drop. But then it will be too late.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Steve Black on 08:16 - Jul 10 with 3887 viewsrrrspricey

Brilliant news.

This guy is a huge proponent of team spirit and the like of Costa Rica, Chilie, and Columbia have showed just how much a difference that can make
Steve Black on 08:36 - Jul 10 with 3850 viewsjonno

Steve Black on 19:58 - Jul 9 by BklynRanger

Reading that even makes me want to work harder and be a better person, but it soon passes.

Great news though. We've been saying for years that half our team needs to see a head doctor and now we've finally got one.

"If we could just get a tactical/coaching equivalent in somehow."

But we have Kevin "Bondy" Bond! What more do we need?
Steve Black on 11:26 - Jul 10 with 3718 viewsTGRRRSSS

The guy is sensational at what he does, without him I doubt England would have won 2003 Rugby World Cup, the stuff he did with Wilkinson I think Wilkinson happily attributes him doing so much to help his career especially in the early days
Steve Black on 11:31 - Jul 10 with 3700 viewsTGRRRSSS

http://www.steveblack.co.uk/

His personal website, recommended by none other than Sir Graham Henry (All Blacks Winning Coach.
Steve Black on 11:37 - Jul 10 with 3685 viewsfrancisbowles

Steve Black on 19:42 - Jul 9 by loftboy

Would be great if he could work that "I'm too big for you now" attitude out his head, would be great to have a fully concentrated Adel back, no doubt some will be along in a minute to shoot me down.

It's Steve Black not Jesus Christ? He's a sports psychologist not a miracle worker.
Steve Black on 11:39 - Jul 10 with 3671 viewsfrancisbowles

Steve Black on 19:58 - Jul 9 by BklynRanger

Brooklyn, your first sentence is exactly what I think would happen with Adel!
Steve Black on 12:02 - Jul 10 with 3642 viewsWestminsteRs

There was a pretty excruciating Twitter conversation between him and Ravel Morrison yesterday evening. Some sort of inspiring nonsense along the lines of "Good luck this season, Rav. This is where you deserve to be and where your talent will shine".

Given the persona Morrison likes to give off on Twitter I doubt he will have appreciated Black embarrassing him in front of his pals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024