Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
valbuena? 08:04 - Jul 25 with 8347 viewsNorthLondonR

http://m.mercato365.com/article-1151392.shtml

Not a clue what it's saying but is French so more reliable than the other link on newsnow innit!
valbuena? on 08:10 - Jul 25 with 6433 viewsbosh67

Very advanced with Dinamo Moscow conducting talks for a few days contact (a delegation went on to advance negotiations Canebière), Mathieu Valbuena (29 years), midfielder Marseille, has also been approached by Queens Park Rangers. While the Russians have already reached an agreement with the Phoenicians (€ 7 million) and therefore provide a salary to the international French (3-3.5 M € net per year), the club managed by Harry Redknapp offers a challenge sport more interesting. This is not negligible in the context of Euro 2016. But the English offer much lower conditions (€ 1.5-2 million).
Recommended by Joey Barton
The Habs will now have to decide. Dinamo Moscow was granted additional time to give his answer, but the patience of Russians has limits. On the advice of Joey Barton, QPR think I have a real chance on the back of the former player of Libourne Saint-Seurin who also has tracks in Serie A and La Liga but no more for the moment. The verdict is awaited.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

valbuena? on 08:12 - Jul 25 with 6422 viewsNorthLondonR

valbuena? on 08:10 - Jul 25 by bosh67

Very advanced with Dinamo Moscow conducting talks for a few days contact (a delegation went on to advance negotiations Canebière), Mathieu Valbuena (29 years), midfielder Marseille, has also been approached by Queens Park Rangers. While the Russians have already reached an agreement with the Phoenicians (€ 7 million) and therefore provide a salary to the international French (3-3.5 M € net per year), the club managed by Harry Redknapp offers a challenge sport more interesting. This is not negligible in the context of Euro 2016. But the English offer much lower conditions (€ 1.5-2 million).
Recommended by Joey Barton
The Habs will now have to decide. Dinamo Moscow was granted additional time to give his answer, but the patience of Russians has limits. On the advice of Joey Barton, QPR think I have a real chance on the back of the former player of Libourne Saint-Seurin who also has tracks in Serie A and La Liga but no more for the moment. The verdict is awaited.

Joey's our mr fixit then??

Thanks by the way...
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 8:13]
valbuena? on 08:15 - Jul 25 with 6398 viewsTW_R

Here's another article in English.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/qpr-have-just-made-an-offer-to-france-
valbuena? on 08:20 - Jul 25 with 6371 viewseghamranger

Great player. Was superb in the World Cup
valbuena? on 08:27 - Jul 25 with 6350 viewsdanehoop

Would be a very good signing. Very good player, agree with the article that he really was at the heart of most of the good French play at the world cup, very busy player on and off the ball. Can see what he is thinking though, money in Moscow, wonderful city known globally for welcoming foreigners with open arms in a really strong league. Or, London, supposedly the fifth largest French City by population size in Europe, Premier League, still a very good wedge of cash, nice weather, good travel links back home and Joey.

Never knowingly understood

valbuena? on 08:40 - Jul 25 with 6316 viewsjohnhoop

If that offer from Moscow of 7 million Euros over 3 years is right then by my rapid calculations it works out to approx. 35k a week. If we were to just up it to around 40k he'd still be on a lot less than many of our other players (SWP for example) and would be a phenomenal signing, giving us the creative element up front that we're now so sorely lacking.
Really want to see it happen but I'm amazed that there's no offers from top European clubs and think we may get gazumped.
valbuena? on 08:44 - Jul 25 with 6291 viewsrsonist

Now here, here we have a proper player.
valbuena? on 08:46 - Jul 25 with 6281 viewsBlue_Castello

valbuena? on 08:40 - Jul 25 by johnhoop

If that offer from Moscow of 7 million Euros over 3 years is right then by my rapid calculations it works out to approx. 35k a week. If we were to just up it to around 40k he'd still be on a lot less than many of our other players (SWP for example) and would be a phenomenal signing, giving us the creative element up front that we're now so sorely lacking.
Really want to see it happen but I'm amazed that there's no offers from top European clubs and think we may get gazumped.

Wow can't believe this sounds too good to be true - time for Tony and Harry to act fast and use Joey as the translator.....!!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

valbuena? on 09:04 - Jul 25 with 6224 viewssimmo

Absolutely class little player, much too good for us unfortunately.

Also in one of my favourite football pictures - he's so tiny :-D

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

valbuena? on 09:11 - Jul 25 with 6187 viewsJonDoeman

valbuena? on 09:04 - Jul 25 by simmo

Absolutely class little player, much too good for us unfortunately.

Also in one of my favourite football pictures - he's so tiny :-D

Fck me , what is he a hobbit?

It Is What It Is !!

valbuena? on 09:23 - Jul 25 with 6131 viewseghamranger

valbuena? on 09:11 - Jul 25 by JonDoeman

A white SWP.
valbuena? on 09:32 - Jul 25 with 6098 viewsderbyhoop

For £6m + £40-50k per week, it would be a cracking signing. During the World Cup he was the driving force in the French midfield. Him and Barton played together at Marseille, which is how Joey gets involved.

FWIW i managed to read the article without the benefit of Google Translate. Aren't i cocky?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

valbuena? on 09:33 - Jul 25 with 6093 viewsMaggsinho

Wants to move to Spain according to this article.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/qpr-have-yet-to-make-an-offer-for-math
valbuena? on 10:48 - Jul 25 with 5940 viewsdavman

valbuena? on 09:33 - Jul 25 by Maggsinho

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/qpr-have-yet-to-make-an-offer-for-math

Well, we're closer to Spain than Russia...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

valbuena? on 10:49 - Jul 25 with 5933 viewsQPunkR

I won't even entertain the fact that we could even possibly signing. This guy's been class in that Marseille midfield for years and is known around Europe. If we manage to get him, and at those figures touted as well, there's something seriously seriously wrong with football.

FWIW keep Barton the fúck away from any potential deals as well. The prick might 'banter' us out of a signing!

QPR - "shit but local"

valbuena? on 11:01 - Jul 25 with 5894 viewsHooparoo

Oui, oui, oui! A great player and one of the best midfielders I saw at the World Cup. Passing, vision, tough(for his size) and blessed with great skill. What a steal for no fee and 30-40,000 quid a week.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

valbuena? on 11:09 - Jul 25 with 5867 viewsrunningman75

5 ft 6 ins. Good on the ball , sounds like a poor teams Messi.
valbuena? on 11:17 - Jul 25 with 5843 viewsSpiritofGregory

valbuena? on 09:33 - Jul 25 by Maggsinho

All the best players want to play in Spain. Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Rodriguez, Bale....
valbuena? on 11:53 - Jul 25 with 5745 viewsjohnhoop

Maybe he is out of our league but if there is even the remotest chance of getting him we should do everything in our power to make it happen.
valbuena? on 11:56 - Jul 25 with 5727 viewspaulparker

valbuena? on 10:49 - Jul 25 by QPunkR

I won't even entertain the fact that we could even possibly signing. This guy's been class in that Marseille midfield for years and is known around Europe. If we manage to get him, and at those figures touted as well, there's something seriously seriously wrong with football.

FWIW keep Barton the fúck away from any potential deals as well. The prick might 'banter' us out of a signing!

Agree about the Barton the Factor , the bloke just keeps making a tvvat out of himself

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2705390/Yossi-Benayoun-hits-st

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

valbuena? on 12:01 - Jul 25 with 5714 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Think I would laugh if this happened. Would be like Ronaldo going to Tottenham

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

valbuena? on 12:20 - Jul 25 with 5636 viewskingsburyR

valbuena? on 09:11 - Jul 25 by JonDoeman

That just made me laugh out loud in the office!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

valbuena? on 12:45 - Jul 25 with 5563 viewswhittocksRs

valbuena? on 11:56 - Jul 25 by paulparker

Agree about the Barton the Factor , the bloke just keeps making a tvvat out of himself

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2705390/Yossi-Benayoun-hits-st

I wish he wouldn't make these opinions public, but I don't think he made a tvvat out of himself there at all. A lot of people share those kinds of thoughts, especially about the West's non-intervention.
valbuena? on 13:06 - Jul 25 with 5502 viewsRANGERS4EVER

valbuena? on 11:56 - Jul 25 by paulparker

I can't see what Barton has done wrong. So he gave an opinion on Twitter, which I may say quite a loy of people agree with, why does that make him a tw@t?,Benayoun seemed to just react angrily at him. I don't like it when Barton argues with someone on twitter or says something stupid about the club, but Barton just gave a fair opinion, don't see the problem

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

valbuena? on 13:35 - Jul 25 with 5418 viewspaulparker

valbuena? on 13:06 - Jul 25 by RANGERS4EVER

I can't see what Barton has done wrong. So he gave an opinion on Twitter, which I may say quite a loy of people agree with, why does that make him a tw@t?,Benayoun seemed to just react angrily at him. I don't like it when Barton argues with someone on twitter or says something stupid about the club, but Barton just gave a fair opinion, don't see the problem

TBH I was a bit harsh with the tvvat comment, i just think Barton does himself no favours, especially when he is put in his place by a bloke who is actually from Israel and who has seen the troubles at first hand and probably has a better idea of what's going on or what has gone on better than professor Barton does

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024