Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? 18:55 - Aug 12 with 16421 viewsqprewan

Hope you are alright fella; I do miss your QPR history lessons!
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 18:56]
Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:12 - Aug 13 with 3055 viewshoof_hearted

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:01 - Aug 13 by Northernr

Yes. First and foremost he was a fcking pain in the arse. Every other thread he posted had to be deleted and he would blanket the board in fcking polls and nonsense. Second of all, it was clearly the "comic" creation of some bored office worker, confirmed when he started a campaign for us to sign Ashley Young. Nobody is actually that much of a remedial. I'd rather close the site altogther than have it back.

Can we have a special "out take" release of the posts you had to delete? Judging by what made it on here it must have been properly subversive.

Do you really think (or know) it was a fake creation? Too plausible and too much knowledge of the time and people I reckon. Maybe an exaggeration and overactive imagination like hoolies always have?
Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:13 - Aug 13 with 3054 viewsNorthernr

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:12 - Aug 13 by TacticalR

Can't believe this is even a debate. Some people spotted trouble a long, long time ago:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/100970/save-lfw

It's not a debate. I'll be dead in the ground before etc etc
Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:14 - Aug 13 with 3047 viewsNorthernr

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:12 - Aug 13 by hoof_hearted

Can we have a special "out take" release of the posts you had to delete? Judging by what made it on here it must have been properly subversive.

Do you really think (or know) it was a fake creation? Too plausible and too much knowledge of the time and people I reckon. Maybe an exaggeration and overactive imagination like hoolies always have?

Anybody who thinks that was a real, genuine person should be tethered to somebody else who can think straight for the rest of their lives for their own protection.
Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? (n/t) on 12:15 - Aug 13 with 3043 viewsqprewan

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:09 - Aug 13 by Northernr

I'd love to try and sell a used car to you.

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? (n/t) on 12:15 - Aug 13 with 3043 viewsqprewan

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:09 - Aug 13 by Northernr

I'd love to try and sell a used car to you.

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:16 - Aug 13 with 3041 viewsW7Ranger

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:06 - Aug 13 by Marc

He had calmed down on the polls though Clive, from what I can remember.

I imagine you saw red when he posted up the Ashley Young thread, and had nightmares of the Shaun Derry incident.

Dunne to Mutch, Mutch to Young (Young to floor!)
Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:17 - Aug 13 with 3036 viewsMarc

His play off final prediction via his dream was spookily accurate.
Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:17 - Aug 13 with 3036 viewshoof_hearted

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:14 - Aug 13 by Northernr

Anybody who thinks that was a real, genuine person should be tethered to somebody else who can think straight for the rest of their lives for their own protection.

I just can't believe anyone could be bothered to go to that much trouble. Come on then, you've got the IP addresses. Be indiscreet and tell us if it was someone else already posting on here...go on, go on, go on, go on.....
Login to get fewer ads

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:23 - Aug 13 with 3010 viewsLblock

Well the only person I had on "ignore" here now gone.
Thank F

I can confirm this is a "real" person and a long time poster on WATRB's.
He is QPRTed and can often be found outside the ground pre-match in combat shorts with a shaved head.
On the day of the play off final he was trying to orchestrate the march with some mad hat on and some proper dodgy Claire Rayners on his plates. He welcomed me like some long lost brother even though I have never, ever spoken to him before in my life.
I salute the man's passion but I'm afraid everything else was / is a touch inane and boring.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:23 - Aug 13 with 3009 viewsPommyhoop

Morgan is real!
1.20 into the vid. The little fat fella with the wolf hat and Dennis top..

Thats him in my mind anyway!..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:24 - Aug 13 with 2999 viewspaulparker

Wasn't he Ted from WARTRB ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:25 - Aug 13 with 3002 viewsTacticalR

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:17 - Aug 13 by Marc

His play off final prediction via his dream was spookily accurate.

True enough. It was just his grasp of the past and the present that seemed tenuous.

Air hostess clique

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:29 - Aug 13 with 2979 viewsLblock

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:23 - Aug 13 by Pommyhoop

Morgan is real!
1.20 into the vid. The little fat fella with the wolf hat and Dennis top..

Thats him in my mind anyway!..

Pommy -- that IS him in the video.

Tis Ted aka Morgan Twin

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:31 - Aug 13 with 2972 viewsPommyhoop

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:29 - Aug 13 by Lblock

Pommy -- that IS him in the video.

Tis Ted aka Morgan Twin

Ha ,.The face and voice fits the posts !!!

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:33 - Aug 13 with 2960 viewsKonk

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:23 - Aug 13 by Lblock

Well the only person I had on "ignore" here now gone.
Thank F

I can confirm this is a "real" person and a long time poster on WATRB's.
He is QPRTed and can often be found outside the ground pre-match in combat shorts with a shaved head.
On the day of the play off final he was trying to orchestrate the march with some mad hat on and some proper dodgy Claire Rayners on his plates. He welcomed me like some long lost brother even though I have never, ever spoken to him before in my life.
I salute the man's passion but I'm afraid everything else was / is a touch inane and boring.

No-one kept a better note of just how many turned up for a row or exactly where they were from, with such unwavering loyalty to the truth. It's first and foremost as a social historian that he shall be missed.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:36 - Aug 13 with 2786 viewsheadhoops

be afraid, be very afraid, I fear a re-incarnation - the Morgan triplets...coming soon. This time its personal.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:57 - Aug 13 with 2751 viewsWokingR

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:36 - Aug 13 by headhoops

be afraid, be very afraid, I fear a re-incarnation - the Morgan triplets...coming soon. This time its personal.

The bloke was obviously a bit short of something and I can't believe many people on here were that interested in hearing further football hooligan recollections
Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 13:24 - Aug 13 with 2696 viewsqprewan

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:01 - Aug 13 by Northernr

Yes. First and foremost he was a fcking pain in the arse. Every other thread he posted had to be deleted and he would blanket the board in fcking polls and nonsense. Second of all, it was clearly the "comic" creation of some bored office worker, confirmed when he started a campaign for us to sign Ashley Young. Nobody is actually that much of a remedial. I'd rather close the site altogther than have it back.

I take Clive's first point totally, but the 2nd is wrong. Some of the people and incidents that Morgan talks about I remember hearing about in the mid 70s and early 80 which is why I find it fascinating. These were very different times- strange though it seems to many now, lots of people did go and watch Chelsea and Rangers then and lots of the mass fights did occur due to no ccTV. What is mad about Morgan is that he is still clearly still living them now. Also I have to say that what he wrote about Trevor Kingham before the play off final was from the heart and was a moving tribute to a proper QPR fan of old. So yes annoying to some, mad to others but an unusual social historian at the same time.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 13:26]
Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 13:34 - Aug 13 with 2672 viewsDWQPR

Has that other c0ck from Fantasy Island, Facto also been banned from this board? If not, why not?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 13:36 - Aug 13 with 2669 viewsMytch_QPR

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 13:24 - Aug 13 by qprewan

I take Clive's first point totally, but the 2nd is wrong. Some of the people and incidents that Morgan talks about I remember hearing about in the mid 70s and early 80 which is why I find it fascinating. These were very different times- strange though it seems to many now, lots of people did go and watch Chelsea and Rangers then and lots of the mass fights did occur due to no ccTV. What is mad about Morgan is that he is still clearly still living them now. Also I have to say that what he wrote about Trevor Kingham before the play off final was from the heart and was a moving tribute to a proper QPR fan of old. So yes annoying to some, mad to others but an unusual social historian at the same time.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 13:26]

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.

William Shakespeare

I don't think he was a comic creation. Most people write as they speak, and he clearly has some knowledge of Rangers in the 60's and 70's. If he is that man in the wolfie hat then he's probably the sort of person you might politely avoid in the pub (i.e. leave a virtually full pint and write off the loss). He didn't make any inflammatory remarks that I'm aware of, but he was a fairly 'prolific' poster, so no doubt he may have posted something to concern Clive that I didn't see.
I have no idea how much it costs to run this site, but I imagine more ramblings lead to more storage etc. Bandwidth is becoming a valuable commodity, I expect.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 13:40 - Aug 13 with 2657 viewsSonofNorfolt

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:14 - Aug 13 by Northernr

Clive, you couldn't be more wrong.
Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 13:42 - Aug 13 with 2648 viewsDiscodroid

"morgan twin is hurt, i must go to him". i say cruelly to myself as if an extra from sparticus.

he departed with blood and honor, his eagle bearer still intact..

we shall never see his like again.

i think peejay or only here for the niko are ready to step into his sandles and pick up the wooden sword.

these people are the life blood of the board, without them we are less than nothing, scum , if you will.

just trash, or litter on the breeze ....perhaps even "terrible additions to this board"
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 13:43]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 14:13 - Aug 13 with 2580 viewsFDC

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:33 - Aug 13 by Konk

No-one kept a better note of just how many turned up for a row or exactly where they were from, with such unwavering loyalty to the truth. It's first and foremost as a social historian that he shall be missed.

" It's first and foremost as a social historian that he shall be missed."

It's true, the field has lost one of its true greats.
Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 14:16 - Aug 13 with 2573 viewsPommyhoop

The famous 34,000 Northolt shock troops sadly march forth without him.

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 14:18 - Aug 13 with 2568 viewsElHoop

Hey what's happened to Morgan twin? on 12:33 - Aug 13 by Konk

Aren't the two banks of wheels on that lorry trailer a bit too close together?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024