Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PPI Payments 19:37 - Aug 14 with 2276 views100percent

there was a post about this the other day that I cannot find - so I thought I'd put a general question out there amongst you lovely people..
apart from the obvious reasons, when you are filling out your own claims on the card protection scheme, what is the standard answer to "why you want to be considered for compensation?"
I think a few of you had already claimed without the need for using a third party.... any advice will be much appreciated.
thanks in advance
PPI Payments on 19:50 - Aug 14 with 2254 viewsMoonshineSteve

Alright mate.

It was Financial Claims Made Simple.

( I know that wasn't the question asked but it might help.)

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

PPI Payments on 19:58 - Aug 14 with 2235 viewsbaz_qpr

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/

I used a 3rd party though much easier
PPI Payments on 20:25 - Aug 14 with 2197 views100percent

thanks Chaps - nice one Steve, hope you are well mate....
PPI Payments on 20:57 - Aug 14 with 2153 viewsJeff

HSBC randomly sent me a letter telling me that i may be eligible for compensation for a loan i have almost no recollection of taking 10 years ago.

i said 'yes please' and they then sent me a grand. literally did nothing more than fill in a couple of lines on the form.

I believe that the killer line to use is that 'you were told that you would have a greater chance of being accepted if you took out the insurance, and that without it you wouldn't be accepted' that's basically all they need to hear...

Can we not knock it?

PPI Payments on 21:04 - Aug 14 with 2133 viewswestberksr

PPI Payments on 20:25 - Aug 14 by 100percent

thanks Chaps - nice one Steve, hope you are well mate....

You better not be claiming against me
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 21:05]
PPI Payments on 21:34 - Aug 14 with 2090 viewschris1969

I had various loans and about 10 credit cards (0% transfers) over the whole PPI period and I am certain I never signed up for PPI because I was confident I could always repay and it seemed like a scam.

How hard is it to sign up with one of these parisite companies to confirm I am not owed anything?
PPI Payments on 21:38 - Aug 14 with 2080 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

PPI Payments on 21:34 - Aug 14 by chris1969

I had various loans and about 10 credit cards (0% transfers) over the whole PPI period and I am certain I never signed up for PPI because I was confident I could always repay and it seemed like a scam.

How hard is it to sign up with one of these parisite companies to confirm I am not owed anything?

I had a drink with a colleague last night who has got £18k after deductions back for loans and cards dating back to 1992, his cost is 25% to the bloke who does all the work. Seems to be well worth it after-all I'm far too lazy to do this kind of thing on my own! He's gonna give me this chaps details and I'll give it a go. If it works and seems legit (and he himself is ok with it, and Northern doesn't mind) I'll post his details and my honest opinion.
PPI Payments on 21:49 - Aug 14 with 2065 viewsQPR1882

75% of something is a whole lot better then 100% of nothing.

Can any one tell me how long roughly it takes from applying to getting any monies owed. Sent off forms about 3 weeks ago.
Login to get fewer ads

PPI Payments on 08:07 - Aug 15 with 1956 viewslondonscottish

PPI Payments on 21:49 - Aug 14 by QPR1882

75% of something is a whole lot better then 100% of nothing.

Can any one tell me how long roughly it takes from applying to getting any monies owed. Sent off forms about 3 weeks ago.

Mine took about 3 moths end to end (process run by Financial Claims Made Simple).

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024