Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Charlie Austin 10:42 - Aug 31 with 3674 viewsmerseyhoop

Please forgive my ramblings, I am hung over, and the previous nights antics are slowly coming back to me. This is part of the sobering up process.

Walking through Liverpool town centre yesterday afternoon keeping check on the scores on BBC online and seen Charlie Charlie Austin scored had the biggest smile in the world, the Rs first goalof the season - What a feeling. Watched the final scores come in with the missus in the Bridewell pub in town and the anxiety and stress of waiting for QPRs first win was finally lifted, also had two palace fans in there, nice bit of banter with them.

Anyway Saturdays are amazing when your team wins, God bless the super hoops.

U Rs

There is no point to this thread, but my hang over is slowly lifting.

Charlie Charlie Austin on 10:53 - Aug 31 with 3637 viewsTacticalR

Charlie Austin heals hangovers. Praise him!

Air hostess clique

Charlie Charlie Austin on 11:12 - Aug 31 with 3580 viewsmerseyhoop

I am in trouble with the missus, she is on a 12 hour shift today, I missed the last train home as she was waiting for me. All I remember is dancing to the Bassheads - Is there anybody out there? and things got messy after that I blame old skool rave. I was off on one like Bez.

Any comments on trying to appease her and regain brownie points greatly appreciated.
Charlie Charlie Austin on 11:24 - Aug 31 with 3546 viewsqpr85

Just make sure the washing up is done and the hoovering is done to an Ok standard considering your situation.

She won't wanna come back to a sh!t hole.

Other than that watch goals on Sunday just to relive the wonderful experience of Charlies and our first goal of the season
Charlie Charlie Austin on 12:01 - Aug 31 with 3474 views18StoneOfHoop

'Just make sure the washing up is done and the hoovering is done to an Ok standard considering your situation.'

Shocking advice above ^. trying to turn you into a caring metrosexual.
Are you a man or are you a mouse? Who wears the pants in your house?
Get down the pub for the hair of the dog Sunday sesh - I hear it gets proper nutty up your way:

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Charlie Charlie Austin on 12:19 - Aug 31 with 3418 viewsmerseyhoop

superb pub scene - shake hands is a legend
Charlie Charlie Austin on 13:08 - Aug 31 with 3336 viewsqpr85

Charlie Charlie Austin on 12:01 - Aug 31 by 18StoneOfHoop

'Just make sure the washing up is done and the hoovering is done to an Ok standard considering your situation.'

Shocking advice above ^. trying to turn you into a caring metrosexual.
Are you a man or are you a mouse? Who wears the pants in your house?
Get down the pub for the hair of the dog Sunday sesh - I hear it gets proper nutty up your way:

Listen, I've been married for 3 months I think I know a little something about what it takes to keep a lady happy.

Also cut your toe nails in the bathroom do my 3 pieces of advice and you will be in her good books forever
Charlie Charlie Austin on 13:13 - Aug 31 with 3323 viewsloftboy

Been married 23 years, all you need for a happy marriage is two little words.

"Yes dear"

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Charlie Charlie Austin on 13:26 - Aug 31 with 3303 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Was in The Bridewell a few weeks back. Hope you didnt get "locked in"
Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Charlie Austin on 13:52 - Aug 31 with 3280 viewsmerseyhoop

First time in the Bridewell, nice pub and a clever idea to use the cells. Will sound funny to people on this board, a pub in Liverpool where scousers get to sit in cells and have meals, is this a stereotype people have of scousers? i wonder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024