Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Making a tart of yourself 23:38 - Sep 6 with 4066 viewsKiwi76

Have Foo Fighters sitting in transit lounge with me on route to London.
How big a tool is a 47yo man allowed to make of himself?!
Dave F'ing Grohl perusing the buffet with me...
Making a tart of yourself on 00:03 - Sep 7 with 4012 viewsHollowayRanger

wouldn't know who they were if I saw them ,pop group but lord knows I couldn't name a single song

met a lot of so called famous people cant say a single one has made me go

or

maybe when meeting linford Christie man that guy as a flaming giant and im over 6ft

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Making a tart of yourself on 00:18 - Sep 7 with 4007 viewssmegma

Euro 2004 and SonOfNorfolt played nothing but the Foo Fighters on MY CD player. It was a very long tournament. Then there was the swedes with the acoustic guitar who knew one song. They also played it everyday for two weeks with Norfolt providing harmonies.
Making a tart of yourself on 01:43 - Sep 7 with 3954 viewsbarabajagal

Go ahead, I would. I know that they're commercial, but Grohl was a fine drummer in his time, and with the Foos he kept rock going through some baron years. If I'm right, he recorded all the instruments himself on their first album. He's probably an R's fan too.
Making a tart of yourself on 01:55 - Sep 7 with 3935 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The last Foo's album was good (I'm not a fan)

This is what he does best.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Making a tart of yourself on 08:51 - Sep 7 with 3804 viewsDylanP

47 year old men are old enough to do what the fck they want. Go ahead. Have a laugh with it. Why no?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Making a tart of yourself on 11:50 - Sep 7 with 3669 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Did you say anything?

A mate of mine was a label mate with Nirvana so did stuff with them when they were over and was/is mates with Grohl, meant to be a very decent bloke.

I would've said hello! I unashamedly say hello to any famous folks I bump into and most of the time they're happy to say hello back.
Making a tart of yourself on 18:51 - Sep 7 with 3533 viewsrobith

Making a tart of yourself on 01:43 - Sep 7 by barabajagal

Go ahead, I would. I know that they're commercial, but Grohl was a fine drummer in his time, and with the Foos he kept rock going through some baron years. If I'm right, he recorded all the instruments himself on their first album. He's probably an R's fan too.

His drumming on Songs for The Dead by QOTSA is out of this world. Apparently during the sessions he went through a kit a day as he hit the skins so hard he was bending the rims out of shape

Though Dave Grohl is bizarrely an AIDS denier (like he thinks it doesn't exist) and funds groups
Making a tart of yourself on 00:03 - Sep 8 with 3311 viewsbosh67

Was he whistling the song "Walking After You" as you went around the buffet?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Making a tart of yourself on 00:08 - Sep 8 with 3306 viewsbarabajagal

Making a tart of yourself on 18:51 - Sep 7 by robith

His drumming on Songs for The Dead by QOTSA is out of this world. Apparently during the sessions he went through a kit a day as he hit the skins so hard he was bending the rims out of shape

Though Dave Grohl is bizarrely an AIDS denier (like he thinks it doesn't exist) and funds groups

Great album, as long as the radio interruptions don't frustrate too much.
Making a tart of yourself on 09:55 - Sep 8 with 3149 viewsKiwi76

Just to complete my wee story - did have brief chat with Dave ( we're mates now) when they were coming back to NZ & whether they'd play the small venue gig again. Last time they played a small 2k venue as well as the 40k outdoor gig.
Very nice bloke & happy to chat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024