Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. 20:51 - Sep 11 with 7490 viewsthehat

I will never forget it - I've hated them ever since which is why I am enjoying the demise of this club.

Be great to hammer another nail in their coffin and shut up all the plastic fans in Surrey.
Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 22:03 - Sep 11 with 6163 viewsingeminate

Only time ever cried about a football match, teenager back then so put it down to angst....

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 22:17 - Sep 11 with 6142 viewsmikeygunn

I listened on radio5 and it still hurts. Don't hate united like others do but would absolutely Keven Keegan 'love it' if we beat them.
Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 22:27 - Sep 11 with 6128 viewskingsburyR

Not overly bothered by United and the fans. Glory hunters in the main............

But Liverpool FC and the fans of that club.....

Don't get me started!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 22:40 - Sep 11 with 6100 viewsGloryHunter

I've hated them since the morning of 30th May 1968, when dozens of kids at my school - in Harrow - came in wearing and waving Man U scarves.
Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 22:43 - Sep 11 with 6097 viewsganjR

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 22:27 - Sep 11 by kingsburyR

Not overly bothered by United and the fans. Glory hunters in the main............

Don't get me started!!!

In all honesty, they were always no mark teams to me. The glory hunting fans were always shut up in our school with 'so how many games do you go and watch? 1? None? Then you ain't a supporter, you're a fan, so shut up!'
The thing I hated was ' I support Liverpool / Man.U, but I like QPR'.
To which I'd reply 'we don't want you to like us cos we don't like you'.
Fck them both.
We will get done 3-0 on Sunday though, the w@nkers!
Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 23:07 - Sep 11 with 6052 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 22:03 - Sep 11 by ingeminate

Only time ever cried about a football match, teenager back then so put it down to angst....

Never seen a Rangers crowd so angry. Quite a bit of individual violent episodes afterwards as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 23:19 - Sep 11 with 6031 viewswombat

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 23:07 - Sep 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Never seen a Rangers crowd so angry. Quite a bit of individual violent episodes afterwards as well.

Kicked off big time in ellerslie road after the game , one fan got to uni the had his nose wiped from his face with one punch , didn't the ref justify the extra time by saying we wasted the time by taking to long with our goal kicks

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 23:34 - Sep 11 with 6008 viewsCamberleyR

I honestly think we'd have stayed up had we held on to the win that day. We would have gained massive confidence from that and would I am sure have gone on to amass at least six more points that season to get safe.

Robbie Hart, one c unt of a referee.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 23:38 - Sep 11 with 5999 viewsted_hendrix

The following week we all turned up in huge numbers at Coventry and we all know what happened that afternoon.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2014 23:42]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 23:48 - Sep 11 with 5965 viewsBluce_Ree

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 22:27 - Sep 11 by kingsburyR

Don't get me started!!!

Agreed. Liverpool are absolute worstc*nts.

Utd are w@nkers and I was at that game and Cantona can fk off but for a long time Utd stopped Chelsea winning things.

That said, ha! United are shit.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 00:12 - Sep 12 with 5940 viewsCamberleyR

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 23:38 - Sep 11 by ted_hendrix

The following week we all turned up in huge numbers at Coventry and we all know what happened that afternoon.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2014 23:42]

I thought there was a few more games inbetween the Man U and Coventry games?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 08:49 - Sep 12 with 5743 viewsRangersw12

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 00:12 - Sep 12 by CamberleyR

I thought there was a few more games inbetween the Man U and Coventry games?

We had Chelsea away the week after United drew 1-1
Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 09:11 - Sep 12 with 5709 viewspaulparker

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 23:19 - Sep 11 by wombat

Kicked off big time in ellerslie road after the game , one fan got to uni the had his nose wiped from his face with one punch , didn't the ref justify the extra time by saying we wasted the time by taking to long with our goal kicks

a couple Man Yoo fan got clumped in The SA near me as well, remember a few rangers fans "up for it" outside,
never seen Rangers fans from old boys to woman so worked up & looking for blood like that day

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 13:08 - Sep 12 with 5594 viewsloftboy

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 23:19 - Sep 11 by wombat

Sommer was dropping the ball on the floor from his drop kicks not goal kicks, it was up to united to pressure him and make him play it, the ball was in play and no time should have been added on, the referee was intimidated by the drunken red nosed kunt with his stopwatch round his neck, I believe this game was one of the reasons the electric board was introduced to show how much time was left.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 13:35 - Sep 12 with 5546 viewsDiscodroids

was in the lower loft and sporadic bouts of handbags and worse all around...was that the same game roy keane powerd his way through the centre of our defence brushinbg it asunder like a t-1000 terminator??, i seem to remember paul ince striking a ' wtf are you looking at 'pose in front of the loft just before half time.

didnt impey swing over a cross (rather than take it to the crnr flag)in the dying minutes when no one was in the box as well?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2014 13:38]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 14:10 - Sep 12 with 5488 viewsNorthernr

The worst moment of my childhood. Hated them with the fire of a thousand suns ever since.
Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 14:16 - Sep 12 with 5469 viewswhittocksRs

Not only that, but the national newspapers seem the have signed some fecking devil pact with Ferguson and all reported the goal came in the 93rd minute, not the 99th as it actually did.

Hated that club ever since with a deep burning passion.
Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 14:33 - Sep 12 with 5444 viewsBasingstokeR

If you can take it.

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 14:46 - Sep 12 with 5415 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 14:33 - Sep 12 by BasingstokeR

If you can take it.

Still sick at the injustice of it. "Third minute of injury time" my ar$e.

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 14:58 - Sep 12 with 5398 viewsNorthernr

That fcking Wilkins interview didn't help me much either. I wanted my manager to be tearing the fcking referee limb from limb after that. Calmly standing there and talking sense was not what was required at that point. Bell end.
Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 14:59 - Sep 12 with 5395 viewsPhildo

I was in the upper loft that day and the moment it happened is seared in my brain like a little fkn tumour.

I like to think however gifting Man City the title in absurd fashion was at least a samll amount of payback.
Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 15:00 - Sep 12 with 5392 viewsNorthernr

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 14:59 - Sep 12 by Phildo

I was in the upper loft that day and the moment it happened is seared in my brain like a little fkn tumour.

I like to think however gifting Man City the title in absurd fashion was at least a samll amount of payback.

Indeed. Heartily cheered that Aguero goal.
Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 15:03 - Sep 12 with 5385 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 14:58 - Sep 12 by Northernr

That fcking Wilkins interview didn't help me much either. I wanted my manager to be tearing the fcking referee limb from limb after that. Calmly standing there and talking sense was not what was required at that point. Bell end.

Agreed.

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 15:06 - Sep 12 with 5380 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 14:59 - Sep 12 by Phildo

True, but only a very small amount, though, Phildo.

They only lost out on one of many titles. We (even if the painful truth is that we were cack for most of the other 37 games as well) were almost directly plunged into a financial morass that threatened our very existence. The two will never balance out.

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 15:08 - Sep 12 with 5372 viewswhittocksRs

Eric Cantona scores at 5.02pm. on 15:00 - Sep 12 by Northernr

Indeed. Heartily cheered that Aguero goal.

Here here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024