Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... 15:13 - Sep 14 with 2646 viewsjamois

...was it really your intention for Hill to be our starting left back for the season ahead??

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 15:16 - Sep 14 with 2627 viewsMaggsinho

No.

Yun will be first choice when he's fit.
Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 15:18 - Sep 14 with 2611 viewsjamois

Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 15:16 - Sep 14 by Maggsinho

No.

I've never got the feeling Harry trusts him though. I hope you're proved correct

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 15:20 - Sep 14 with 2596 viewsCHUBBS

Its the new fashion to start the criticism threads before the games even started.
I still can't believe we've only got 3 fit strikers,Arry's culpable.
Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 15:26 - Sep 14 with 2565 viewsQPR1882

Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 15:20 - Sep 14 by CHUBBS

Its the new fashion to start the criticism threads before the games even started.
I still can't believe we've only got 3 fit strikers,Arry's culpable.

The OP has a valid point. Hill at LB at Old Trafford ?

As much as I like Hill surely the club has (should have) a plan B when we have an injury at LB that does not involve a CB.
Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 15:41 - Sep 14 with 2489 viewsDiscodroids

Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 15:16 - Sep 14 by Maggsinho

No.

really??, ive never seen any evidence to suggest that harold has him marked as first choice lb...he's never show any faith in yun as first choice.ever.

we normally have to wait until clint decides to take himself off

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 17:10 - Sep 14 with 2346 viewsrsonist

Hill is hardly the issue today...
Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 17:30 - Sep 14 with 2322 viewsQPR1882

Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 17:10 - Sep 14 by rsonist

Hill is hardly the issue today...

Isn't he ?

If he is not he should be, playing a CB at LB when you have a LB on the bench and A LB that he will not play should be a issue.
Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 17:42 - Sep 14 with 2290 viewsSpiritofGregory

Dear Harry - at the start of the transfer window.... on 17:30 - Sep 14 by QPR1882

Isn't he ?

If he is not he should be, playing a CB at LB when you have a LB on the bench and A LB that he will not play should be a issue.

It is a wonder why he is stil in our starting 11. Then again are transfer policy has been laughable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024