Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger Feet 6 11:15 - Oct 1 with 8169 viewsJeff

Hopefully it hasn't escaped your attention that Tiger Feet 6 is happening this weekend and we are walking 13.5 miles from Loftus Road to Upton Park.

from the message board, Myself, Metallica_Hoop, Finney and Brewers Hoop amongst others will be doing the walk, and Clive has threatened to turn up as well for the walk.

Even if it's only a fiver, all donations will be greatly received...

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.act

Can we not knock it?

Tiger Feet 6 on 22:10 - Oct 1 with 8051 viewsTacticalR

I think the reason I was the only person who wasn't pissed off away at Charlton last season was that I was sitting in the front row and ended up high-fiving the Tiger Feeters as they came past me, proud as punch.

Air hostess clique

Tiger Feet 6 on 23:43 - Oct 1 with 8034 viewssaxbend

I'm really looking forward to doing it. It'll be my first Tiger Feet walk, although not my first walk from QPR to West Ham - as I did a similar walk for Jonjo Heuerman and the Bobby Moore fund a couple of years ago. By coincidence, I was walking with him from Southend to West Ham on the day of the Charlton game last season so I was perfectly aware of how the walkers must have felt that day. This time I'll be meeting up with him at the end of the Tiger Feet walk as he and his mates will be collecting for the Bobby Moore Fund in pubs around the area before kickoff - assuming I finish the walk sufficiently ahead of kick off. They've kindly arranged for me to have a ticket to sit with them in the home end so I'll have to keep quiet but it should be a fun day out.
Tiger Feet 6 on 05:17 - Oct 2 with 8022 viewsozexile

This is a wonderful thing to do. I have given up now but I was tweeting tony Fernandes to auction the Faurlin shirts that all the players wore in the warm up as a tribute to him. This could raise considerable funds for the Tiger cubs. Especially as there probably just sitting in a cupboard now.
Never heard anything back from him.
Tiger Feet 6 on 19:20 - Oct 2 with 7905 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Best of luck to all doing the walk. I've had a few non-Rangers friends on during the week, praising the club and fans. Fair play to ye, ye're doing us all proud.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Tiger Feet 6 on 08:45 - Oct 3 with 7843 viewsMetallica_Hoop

See Y'all Sunday.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Tiger Feet 6 on 23:44 - Oct 3 with 7762 viewssaxbend

All of a sudden the donations have flooded in. Including gift aid it's past the ten and a half grand mark. I am that much more motivated to do the walk now. Bring it. :)
Tiger Feet 6 on 15:11 - Oct 4 with 7710 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Shame this sort of thing receives feck all publicity. But let thE press get a sniff about FFP or new signing by " moneybags" QPR, and they are all over it like stink on sh!t. Well done all taking part
Tiger Feet 6 on 15:19 - Oct 4 with 7708 viewsHadders

Robert Elms was talking about this on his show today. Apart from being good in itself, it`s great to have our club being associated with something positive for a change. I shall certainly make a donation, and would like the say thank you and well done to all involved.
Login to get fewer ads

Tiger Feet 6 on 08:45 - Oct 5 with 7656 viewsHarrowRoadR

Tiger Feet 6 on 15:19 - Oct 4 by Hadders

Robert Elms was talking about this on his show today. Apart from being good in itself, it`s great to have our club being associated with something positive for a change. I shall certainly make a donation, and would like the say thank you and well done to all involved.

Good luck to all those walking today. Good job it wasn't yesterday! 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Tiger Feet 6 on 14:47 - Oct 6 with 7496 viewssaxbend

Big thank you to everyone for walking, and offering encouragement, and sponsoring and organising and anything else that anyone did that all made the walk a hell of a lot easier and more enjoyable than it may otherwise have been.

Here's the video I put together. Please share it around far and wide so everyone can see what it's all about. Cheers.

Tiger Feet 6 on 10:24 - Oct 7 with 7380 viewsbrewers_hoop

Tiger Cubs 1, Pussycats 0

If golf ruins a good walk then QPR are the new golf. Walking the 15 miles from Loftus Road to Upton Park was, as the other five walks have been, a heart-warming experience — particularly when the kids joined us for the last few miles.

The fact that they all managed to complete it without complaint, despite their condition meaning they have a much lower oxygen intake than their able-bodied peers, was testament to their determination and desire.

Andy Evans, CEO of QPR Community, once said the toughest job of the Tiger Cubs’ Monday night training sessions was to try and get them off the pitch because none of them wanted to leave. Maybe they should have had a run-out on Sunday or at least given the team-talk....

I could go on about poor first touches, misplaced passes and a first team with all the enthusiasm of a condemned man making his way to the gallows, but i won't.

Sunday belonged to the kids - a reminder of just how great our beloved, frustrating basket-case of a club can be.

So far we've raised nearly £14k and the page is open for another few weeks if you happen to find a bit of loose change down the back of the sofa. http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.act
Tiger Feet 6 on 10:36 - Oct 7 with 7375 viewssimmo

Nearly 14k inc gift aid which is incredible. I see the 1st team squad have put in 2.5k too, which is a lovely touch and really bumped up the proceeds.

Big up yourselves!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tiger Feet 6 on 14:57 - Oct 7 with 7303 viewsdaveB

Tiger Feet 6 on 10:36 - Oct 7 by simmo

Nearly 14k inc gift aid which is incredible. I see the 1st team squad have put in 2.5k too, which is a lovely touch and really bumped up the proceeds.

Big up yourselves!

first team squad paid for the fans on the walk to have tickets as West Ham wouldn't give them free tickets to get in
Tiger Feet 6 on 15:32 - Oct 7 with 7290 viewssaxbend

Tiger Feet 6 on 14:57 - Oct 7 by daveB

first team squad paid for the fans on the walk to have tickets as West Ham wouldn't give them free tickets to get in

Yes indeed. I was very surprised when I heard about that because West Ham of all clubs do some great community work themselves, and we have so many good connections with them. I mentioned it to the people I know through the Bobby Moore Fund walks and they said they don't really get very much support from the club either. It's real shame and doesn't reflect well on their club at all.
Tiger Feet 6 on 19:31 - Oct 7 with 7244 viewsterryb

I've just watched saxbend's video.

Thank you for that & a special thank you to all of you that went on the walk.

Queens Park Rangers in the Community. All that is right about our football club!
Tiger Feet 6 on 13:14 - Oct 8 with 7140 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Tiger Feet 6 on 23:43 - Oct 1 by saxbend

I'm really looking forward to doing it. It'll be my first Tiger Feet walk, although not my first walk from QPR to West Ham - as I did a similar walk for Jonjo Heuerman and the Bobby Moore fund a couple of years ago. By coincidence, I was walking with him from Southend to West Ham on the day of the Charlton game last season so I was perfectly aware of how the walkers must have felt that day. This time I'll be meeting up with him at the end of the Tiger Feet walk as he and his mates will be collecting for the Bobby Moore Fund in pubs around the area before kickoff - assuming I finish the walk sufficiently ahead of kick off. They've kindly arranged for me to have a ticket to sit with them in the home end so I'll have to keep quiet but it should be a fun day out.

Pretty sure we saw you amongst the QPR fans on the TV though sax. Did you change your mind?
Tiger Feet 6 on 00:10 - Oct 9 with 7078 viewssaxbend

Tiger Feet 6 on 13:14 - Oct 8 by CroydonCaptJack

Pretty sure we saw you amongst the QPR fans on the TV though sax. Did you change your mind?

I just got lucky. I happened to mention that I'd be sitting with the home fans during one of our stops, and the person I was talking to didn't need his ticket as he had a corporate hospitality ticket or something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024