Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... 18:42 - Oct 3 with 3438 views100percent

I have to say that mine were a mixture of three button waisters with channels down the side.... they also used to cover my solatio's that were quarter tipped and ironed. Used to be able hear me coming down South Africa road from 50 metres away....
those were the days with my silk scarf tied round my wrist....
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 18:50 - Oct 3 with 2541 viewskropotkin41

When I was 6 or 7 years old I had a pair of blue and white vertical striped trousers!! They were fantastic!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 18:52 - Oct 3 with 2535 viewsessextaxiboy

When I was in the Boys Brigade I had a pair of tonic trousers . When we marched at church parade on a sunny day they changed colour every step
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 19:04 - Oct 3 with 2511 viewsPommyhoop

Burgundy Farrahs . Was wearing them when I lost my cherry. Magic trousers..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 20:05 - Oct 3 with 2453 viewssmegma

100percent, you should move seats over to SAR and compare notes with Robert Elms.

My first pair of tonics were the business. I thought I was it at school and probably was. The fact the tonics came about 3 years after my first Ben Sherman button down is something I'll never forgive my mum for.
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 20:28 - Oct 3 with 2438 viewsloftboy

Had a pair of Hard core jeans back in my casual days with buttons instead of a zip. Thought I was the dogs bollocks.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 20:41 - Oct 3 with 2417 views100percent

I made those trousers last nearly two seasons until they nearly fell off me. those were the days when you wore a V neck jumper with nothing underneath. would love to say it was a pringle but it was a cheap copy off shepherds bush market.I casually sported one of those mock bowie haircuts - spiky on top with the long straggly bits at the back....
thought I looked the business.....
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 20:47 - Oct 3 with 2412 viewsloftboy

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 20:41 - Oct 3 by 100percent

I made those trousers last nearly two seasons until they nearly fell off me. those were the days when you wore a V neck jumper with nothing underneath. would love to say it was a pringle but it was a cheap copy off shepherds bush market.I casually sported one of those mock bowie haircuts - spiky on top with the long straggly bits at the back....

My first job was £50 a week, used to give my mum a fiver spend about a teemed in the pub at the weekend (65p a pint) and spend the rest on pringle jumpers, lacoste shirts etc, once spent £50 on an ellese shirt that was superb, equivelant of spending a couple of hundred on a shirt these days.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 21:28 - Oct 3 with 2386 viewsStanisgod

Pair of Prince of Wales check oxford bags,royals and a benny

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 21:31 - Oct 3 with 2380 viewsPhildo

Waffles were fantastic for rapidly going down the big slide in wendell park when I was about eight but have found a nice pair of Levi's seems to be the thing for the last thirty odd years
[Post edited 3 Oct 2014 21:32]
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 22:06 - Oct 3 with 2345 viewsTHEBUSH

Bought a pair of flared beige corduroys at Pasers I think, down the Harrow Road.

It must have been in the late 60's, I thought they were great, the best ever
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 22:59 - Oct 3 with 2318 viewsMonahoop

A pair of old East German combat trousers. Had them for 20 odd years mainly for gardening and outside work. Made to last. Never washed them, well not much anyway!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 23:18 - Oct 3 with 2296 viewskarl

My best pair of trousers were too short in the leg as a hand me down to my brother so my mum sewed on tartan trim and he was Bay City Rolling, unfortunately I can recall being jealous. Shang a lang!!
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 01:57 - Oct 4 with 2255 viewsSonofNorfolt

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 20:41 - Oct 3 by 100percent

You should have had a pair made especially for Michael's wedding!

Would love to see a photo of you looking like 'Aladdin Sane'

BTW, I like the cut of your gib.
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 08:48 - Oct 4 with 2195 viewssmegma

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 01:57 - Oct 4 by SonofNorfolt

You should have had a pair made especially for Michael's wedding!

Would love to see a photo of you looking like 'Aladdin Sane'

BTW, I like the cut of your gib.

Or 'jib' even. Didn't have you down as a Libertines fan Norf !

Does anyone own any Trance Trousers ?
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 09:01 - Oct 4 with 2189 viewsCroydonCaptJack

A pair of Lois jumbo cords to go with my selection of Pringles. God I was cool then. Whatever happened!
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 09:33 - Oct 4 with 2169 viewsHantsR

I had two pairs of Levis that felt great and fitted perfectly. I felt great wearing them. Sadly, they were nicked from a suitcase in Tanzania. The replacements were sent to me but these were in turn stolen from my accommodation in Pemba Island, using fishing rod technique through a louvred window.

As a result, I had to work around the island, often in rough areas wearing shorts and developed septic wounds on my legs that were actually more serious than I realised!
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 10:17]
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 09:39 - Oct 4 with 2165 viewsDiscodroids

had an equisite bespoke pair 42 inch waist of 3/4 length buck skin ,128 button pantaloons,circa 1805. eschewing the more garish knee high breeches which were in vougue at the time.

i certainly cut a certain exquisite propriety back in the day, nikfop krancjar being the modern day exponent .it took me 5 hours to dress every day but the result was worth it..

also had a lovely pair of tartan vivien westwood fetish trousers with safety pins in them from 'sex'circa 1976.used to go and watch joe orton plays with marco perroini in them.

wild times.

i did have a pair of sky blue high wasted flares that teamed up as part of a safari my mum made me wear on the first day odf secondary school...status as a cnt was secured for the remainder of my school days.

actually had a diesel pair of trousers which were called 'wa nker pants' which will not surprise many of you.

these days can be found in my treehouse compiling detailed files on my neighbours in fat face jeans of any nature.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 11:58]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 09:44 - Oct 4 with 2154 viewsToast_R

As a kid your best trousers always disintegrated at the knee.

As an adult they disintegrate at the crotch, why is that or is it just me?

Gap jeans regular fit all day long.
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 09:46 - Oct 4 with 2153 viewssmegma

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 09:44 - Oct 4 by Toast_R

As a kid your best trousers always disintegrated at the knee.

As an adult they disintegrate at the crotch, why is that or is it just me?

Gap jeans regular fit all day long.

Betty swollocks!
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 10:47 - Oct 4 with 2107 viewsMoonshineSteve

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 20:05 - Oct 3 by smegma

100percent, you should move seats over to SAR and compare notes with Robert Elms.

My first pair of tonics were the business. I thought I was it at school and probably was. The fact the tonics came about 3 years after my first Ben Sherman button down is something I'll never forgive my mum for.

Is Robert Elms real then? Used to live in a squat with musicians, QPR fan, cyclist, Chinese wife. I just thought he was you.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 10:51]

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 11:09 - Oct 4 with 2087 viewswood_hoop

Oh my, just where do you start, 70's has to be Fiorruci Jeans, metal disc on the back pocket, with some meaning less jiberish etched in, with a pair of Kicker boots got from the Kings Road shop, the first and only one in the UK at the time, I think.
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 11:48 - Oct 4 with 2071 viewseghamranger

Can't remember a best pair of trousers, went to a wedding when I was a kid and patents got me some woolen trousers, so itchy, had to wear pyjamas underneath.

Always used to go to a shop in Hounslow high street and get Pepe key rings and used to clip it to the belt holder. Had a black and white one. Used to get back on the bus and go to HQ that was 1980 ish. Always got Farahs for school in a shop called Cordells in Staines. Was the only Casual shop round here .
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 13:55 - Oct 4 with 2028 viewsdodge_stoke_r

A pair of Two tones back in the eighties. Not teh burgundy and blue ones that everybody had! These where kind of khaki and brown. Cut short to accomodate 10 hole doc martins. Smashing!!
Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 14:16 - Oct 4 with 2015 viewsPunteR

501s back in the day.
Scruffs work wear ones these days- knee pads, 8 pockets,hammer loop, tough, hardwearing that look fantastic on a building site and super professional.!😊
my missus hates washing them though coz pockets are full of saw dust,screws,invoices,sun news papers.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Best Pair of Trousers you ever had.... on 15:44 - Oct 4 with 1978 viewsheadhoops

Egham -I remember Cordells well got some nice two tones to go with the Dr M from Feltham market. Graduated from the same Vivienne Westwood bondage pants that disco mentioned had to go for the yellow tartan set . Great fun for uk subs concerts but a beacon to the teddy boys. Also had the three button Oxford baggies36 inch flares - thought I was uber cool probably looked a tvvat.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024