Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Podcast this week 21:22 - Oct 8 with 6538 viewssilky

Brilliant. One of the best although sad to listen to. Fair play to the guys
especially Wally Jr who put the sword though the rotten core that QPR have let fester over the last few years.

I know they were happy to have a dig without offering solutions but it does highlight that problems lay a lot deeper than just players and managers

The QPR board should listen to this.

Sad times. It can't last forever can it?

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

QPR Podcast this week on 11:36 - Oct 9 with 5311 viewsTacticalR

Who was the one doing all the talking? Was that Wally Downes Jr?

There was some pretty damning stuff in there, including the four things Fernandes had said to him this summer that either weren't true or Fernandes has backpedalled on. He was also saying that César had been foisted on Hughes by the board. There was also some interesting stuff about the transformation of the club dating back to Briatore's time.

Air hostess clique

QPR Podcast this week on 11:46 - Oct 9 with 5288 viewsdaveB

Wally said some interesting stuff but he still fails to give Hughes any criticism imo, yes the board signed players for him but he could have used the magic word no if he didn't agree with them. He's walked away from other clubs and his reputation would have been enhanced if he made a stand so he clearly agreed with the players coming in.
QPR Podcast this week on 12:24 - Oct 9 with 5222 viewsJAPRANGERS

Excuse me, how can I listen to the podcast??
QPR Podcast this week on 13:13 - Oct 9 with 5131 viewsbaz_qpr

That's Wally Downes jr son of recently sacked coach Wally Downes I guess - This following on from the unchallenged statement on behalf of the Chris Mendes inheritance fund after the excellent Gerry Francis interview.

Love the podcast, not heard it yet but seriously talk about "vested interests"
QPR Podcast this week on 13:35 - Oct 9 with 5078 viewsdanehoop

QPR Podcast this week on 13:13 - Oct 9 by baz_qpr

That's Wally Downes jr son of recently sacked coach Wally Downes I guess - This following on from the unchallenged statement on behalf of the Chris Mendes inheritance fund after the excellent Gerry Francis interview.

Dont start letting facts and context get in the way of pitchfork and flaming torch holding mobs.

Never knowingly understood

QPR Podcast this week on 13:47 - Oct 9 with 5047 viewsTacticalR

QPR Podcast this week on 12:24 - Oct 9 by JAPRANGERS

Excuse me, how can I listen to the podcast??

You can listen directly from here:
http://playbackmedia.co.uk/podcasts/qprpodcast/

If you have Windows and you want to download the podcast automatically to your PC every week you can use Radio Downloader:

1) Download and install nerdoftheherd's Radio Downloader
http://www.nerdoftheherd.com/tools/radiodld/

then add the following url as a podcast subscription in Radio Downloader
http://podcast.playbackmedia.co.uk/qpr.xml

Air hostess clique

QPR Podcast this week on 13:55 - Oct 9 with 5031 viewsBasingstokeR

Podcast is great but really cringed through the statement at the end of the Gerry one! and when WD Jr started making the "stammering" analogy.
QPR Podcast this week on 13:59 - Oct 9 with 5020 viewsJAPRANGERS

QPR Podcast this week on 13:47 - Oct 9 by TacticalR

You can listen directly from here:
http://playbackmedia.co.uk/podcasts/qprpodcast/

If you have Windows and you want to download the podcast automatically to your PC every week you can use Radio Downloader:

1) Download and install nerdoftheherd's Radio Downloader
http://www.nerdoftheherd.com/tools/radiodld/

then add the following url as a podcast subscription in Radio Downloader
http://podcast.playbackmedia.co.uk/qpr.xml

Ok Tactical, thanks very much!
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Podcast this week on 14:05 - Oct 9 with 5006 viewsthame_hoops

man, lots of criticism here, the guys who do it are passionate fans, they probably don't get paid either, its always a good listen i find anyway
QPR Podcast this week on 15:44 - Oct 9 with 4883 viewsTacticalR

Agree that the announcement in the previous podcast was from someone with a special interest (which at least was declared), and could have waited to the next podcast.

This week's podcast was a little different as although passionate it's quite analytical and Downes (I think it was him but not absolutely sure because there were two contributors with similar voices) tries to tie the fortunes of the club to the actions of the board - for example according to the podcast it was Fernandes who was peddling the line that Rémy wasn't going to leave...until the day he left.

Air hostess clique

QPR Podcast this week on 15:58 - Oct 9 with 4851 viewsActonOccident

Also noteworthy is that David Fraser's company Frank PR has Cargiant on its books as a client:

http://www.prweek.com/article/1291800/car-giant-brings-frank-pr

Doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the show. They should have a happy clapper on though for entertaining counterbalance. OldBigHead down the line with a voice distorter?
QPR Podcast this week on 16:35 - Oct 9 with 4769 viewsdaveB

I found the Cargiant statement a bit weird, still can't work out why they felt the podcast was a place to read that out, would have made far more sense to discuss it after it had been released earlier in the day and all felt very wrong to me.

I'm sure it was done in good faith and nothing sinister about it but just found it a little odd.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2014 16:36]
QPR Podcast this week on 16:41 - Oct 9 with 4744 viewsRaymond

Wally I love the sound of my own voice Downes Jr.

Clearly has an agenda ahgainst Tomy Fernandes. Maybe because daddykins got the big E. Who knows. Plenty of others he could of fired shots at but declined to. Agenda.
QPR Podcast this week on 16:42 - Oct 9 with 4741 viewsrobith

While he made some salient points, blimey if I had a voice as irritating as that I probably wouldn't talk as much as that, and certainly wouldn't use mocking disability as an analogy
QPR Podcast this week on 20:26 - Oct 9 with 4578 viewsTacticalR

Everything that's wrong with podcasts.

Air hostess clique

QPR Podcast this week on 20:47 - Oct 9 with 4551 viewsBklynRanger

What's the name of this week's podcast anybody? The last two times I've gone on the site it's got the promotion week at the top and I can't see how they're all lined up underneath. I may be going mad of course.

Here it is anyway. Googled the fcuker.

http://tunein.com/radio/Open-All-Rs---The-QPR-Podcast-p397724/
[Post edited 9 Oct 2014 20:59]
QPR Podcast this week on 21:58 - Oct 9 with 4475 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuking hell, that Downes lad loves the sound of his own voice. Somebody tries to get a word in and he just gets louder and louder.

And the analogy seems fairly straightforward to me. Ignoring the one about the stammer (wtf?), if you book somebody and they turn up drunk that's their fault. Unless you know for a fact that TF has been in the pub with them violently forcing wine down their throat.
QPR Podcast this week on 07:20 - Oct 10 with 4311 viewsNathanNI

Was told at the time, and mentioned it on here, that Cesar, and others, were not brought in by Hughes. The managers are not the main issue here.

Despite the thoughts of him having a vested interest, can anyone disagree with his points about the 3-5-2? What a joke decision to switch when we had a brilliant back 4 last year. I make them all bang on on that podcast, even Finney :)

ARGH – I'm sick to f*ck of it all.

Sigh.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 7:57]
QPR Podcast this week on 10:47 - Oct 10 with 4205 viewsTacticalR

One of the strangest aspects to the 3-5-2 saga is that Redknapp tried to play it at home to Blackpool in March (with no great success), so it seems as though he had his heart set on it ages ago.

Air hostess clique

QPR Podcast this week on 10:50 - Oct 10 with 4206 viewsozexile

QPR Podcast this week on 21:58 - Oct 9 by BklynRanger

Fcuking hell, that Downes lad loves the sound of his own voice. Somebody tries to get a word in and he just gets louder and louder.

And the analogy seems fairly straightforward to me. Ignoring the one about the stammer (wtf?), if you book somebody and they turn up drunk that's their fault. Unless you know for a fact that TF has been in the pub with them violently forcing wine down their throat.

Admittedly he went on a bit. But showed the passion for the club that the fans have. I don't mind a bit of passion shown towards my team. Players take note.
QPR Podcast this week on 11:41 - Oct 10 with 4178 viewsdaveB

QPR Podcast this week on 07:20 - Oct 10 by NathanNI

Was told at the time, and mentioned it on here, that Cesar, and others, were not brought in by Hughes. The managers are not the main issue here.

Despite the thoughts of him having a vested interest, can anyone disagree with his points about the 3-5-2? What a joke decision to switch when we had a brilliant back 4 last year. I make them all bang on on that podcast, even Finney :)

Sigh.

The bigger joke was buying players to fit into that system then scrapping it after one and a half games which has left Ferdinand and Isla looking far worse than they actually are
QPR Podcast this week on 13:34 - Oct 10 with 4121 viewsbaz_qpr

QPR Podcast this week on 07:20 - Oct 10 by NathanNI

Sigh.

Who was Cesar's agent? Who was Hughes agent? Who was the agent that suddenly became central to all deals once Hughes became manager. Do we really believe that the chairmen having seen Rob Green have an absolute disaster of a first game (a game that set the tone for the season mind you) went off shopping on his own.

Or shall we just pretend that kia joorabchian was not involved at all?
QPR Podcast this week on 13:42 - Oct 10 with 4104 viewssimmo

QPR Podcast this week on 13:34 - Oct 10 by baz_qpr

Who was Cesar's agent? Who was Hughes agent? Who was the agent that suddenly became central to all deals once Hughes became manager. Do we really believe that the chairmen having seen Rob Green have an absolute disaster of a first game (a game that set the tone for the season mind you) went off shopping on his own.

Or shall we just pretend that kia joorabchian was not involved at all?

kia joorabchian was in Fernandes ear. Before Hughes got there....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

QPR Podcast this week on 13:48 - Oct 10 with 4095 viewspaulparker

QPR Podcast this week on 13:42 - Oct 10 by simmo

Bang on read Warnocks book ,
Kia was in TF's shell like about getting rid of NW and getting in Hughes when they were discussing trying to Sign Alex from Chelsea

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR Podcast this week on 14:53 - Oct 10 with 4055 viewsTacticalR

QPR Podcast this week on 13:42 - Oct 10 by simmo

Kia Joorabchian was in Flavio's ear before Fernandes got there...
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/94101/1116642/warn

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024