Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Author or Manager? 20:33 - Oct 9 with 5280 viewshighlandbill

Rednapp is having his 3rd book serialised in the Daily Mail.Apart from this being the shittiest paper on the planet..how the hell does he find the time to do all this writing? OK its all "ghosted" but nevertheless it must have a huge time input from him (after all we know from his court case he can hardly read or write).Wouldn't it be better if he devoted all his time to doing the job he is famed for...football management? Feathering his nest with more book royalties is not my idea of a QPR boss putting his all into the club

At my age I should not be doing this!

Author or Manager? on 20:44 - Oct 9 with 3875 viewsdaveB

all the work on the book was done last season when we got promoted so it didn't really affect anything
Author or Manager? on 23:05 - Oct 9 with 3799 viewsjohncharles

Dirty two timer. We should throw the book at him.

Strong and stable my arse.

Author or Manager? on 23:12 - Oct 9 with 3790 viewsbobby

harry is the new marcel proust..
theres 14 volume still to be ritten..

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Author or Manager? on 23:28 - Oct 9 with 3771 viewsBrightonhoop

Well he aint a farking Manager is he? Cant wait for his next musings on existential life....ffs.
Author or Manager? on 00:29 - Oct 10 with 3750 viewsFredManRave

"Manajer, he manajer".

*slap*
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 0:29]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Author or Manager? on 00:39 - Oct 10 with 3740 viewsWilloW4

Author or Manager? on 20:44 - Oct 9 by daveB

all the work on the book was done last season when we got promoted so it didn't really affect anything

Who cares Dave b ....?? He's not affecting anything now either at our club !!!!!
Author or Manager? on 06:58 - Oct 10 with 3679 viewsSpiritofGregory

We have too many people at the club who have other jobs. We have players, a manager and coaches who are focused on other commitments even the chairman is hardly there. The manager lives miles away, I can't believe that he shows up every day for training. I wouldn't mind if they were getting a small salary but these guys are being paid a fortune. This type of behaviour needs to stop.
Author or Manager? on 09:08 - Oct 10 with 3627 viewsDiscodroids

just for balance, the guardian, the shittest paper in the cosmos.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:19 - Oct 10 with 3620 viewspaulparker

Author or Manager? on 09:08 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Author or Manager? on 09:22 - Oct 10 with 3608 viewsPommyhoop

Just for balance also.The Mail online is Sports Website of the year apparently.
I also go on the Guardian Sports section .Very good ..I like the blogs you can get...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Author or Manager? on 09:50 - Oct 10 with 3590 viewspaulparker

TBF the Mail is nowhere near as bad as the Sun , a week of Helen f*cking flanghan do me a favour , what a dog she is, definitely Mutton dressed as Pork that one

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Author or Manager? on 09:56 - Oct 10 with 3579 viewsDiscodroids

as i keep saying, i really dont understand how the political views of the mail permeate its sports reporting.
same for the guardian .

is doctor martin luther farage themail's chief football writer?, i think we should be told.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 9:57]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Author or Manager? on 10:34 - Oct 10 with 3549 viewsdaveB

Author or Manager? on 00:39 - Oct 10 by WilloW4

Who cares Dave b ....?? He's not affecting anything now either at our club !!!!!

plenty to moan at him about but moans for writing a book in his own time months ago should be way down the list, his input would have been telling a few stories to the author over a few weeks several months ago.
Author or Manager? on 10:35 - Oct 10 with 3546 viewsdaveB

Author or Manager? on 09:50 - Oct 10 by paulparker

TBF the Mail is nowhere near as bad as the Sun , a week of Helen f*cking flanghan do me a favour , what a dog she is, definitely Mutton dressed as Pork that one

The Mail does the same but calls it fashion whilst taking pictures of 16 year olds in bikinis calling it a coming of age
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:10 - Oct 10 with 3505 viewspaulparker

Author or Manager? on 12:44 - Oct 10 with 3474 viewsKonk

Author or Manager? on 10:35 - Oct 10 by daveB

The Mail does the same but calls it fashion whilst taking pictures of 16 year olds in bikinis calling it a coming of age

The Mail is horrendous for that stuff. It's basically Heat/Now edited by the most bitter, resentful, pervy bloke you ever worked with.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Author or Manager? on 12:57 - Oct 10 with 3450 viewsTacticalR

The Mail seems to have loads of pictures of rich people on the beach. Presumably this demonstrates their fitness to rule.

Air hostess clique

Author or Manager? on 13:04 - Oct 10 with 3430 viewsDiscodroids

perverts!!, photo's of rich people!!..lets nail their stinking hides to the wall.

if only the mail could show the principles of a fine upstanding paper such as the guardian.

who would think to employ a double murderer such as erwin james as a journo.

i'll give you one thing about the guardian, they dont discriminate, one of james victims was gay the other straight., before he joined the foreign legion.

just for balance lads.

Author or Manager? on 13:10 - Oct 10 with 3417 viewsKonk

Author or Manager? on 13:04 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

perverts!!, photo's of rich people!!..lets nail their stinking hides to the wall.

if only the mail could show the principles of a fine upstanding paper such as the guardian.

who would think to employ a double murderer such as erwin james as a journo.

i'll give you one thing about the guardian, they dont discriminate, one of james victims was gay the other straight., before he joined the foreign legion.

just for balance lads.

My father-in-law reads the MoS and reading it’s like spending half-an-hour in the pub with the moaniest cu nt in the world showing you pictures of women in bikinis & Roman Abramovich's yacht and telling you potatoes/cushions/blinking give you cancer.

If you want to read the world’s angriest paper with 4,000,000 papped photos of “celebrities” then you crack on.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:11 - Oct 10 with 3409 viewspaulparker

Author or Manager? on 13:16 - Oct 10 with 3388 viewsR_from_afar

Author or Manager? on 12:44 - Oct 10 by Konk

The Mail is horrendous for that stuff. It's basically Heat/Now edited by the most bitter, resentful, pervy bloke you ever worked with.

Spot on. The Mail happily prints saucy pics and stories about call girls of pensionable age then takes the moral high ground and rails against Sue Perkins for using double entendres on the Bake Off programme. A nasty, evil rag.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Author or Manager? on 13:19 - Oct 10 with 3382 viewsDiscodroids

Author or Manager? on 13:10 - Oct 10 by Konk

My father-in-law reads the MoS and reading it’s like spending half-an-hour in the pub with the moaniest cu nt in the world showing you pictures of women in bikinis & Roman Abramovich's yacht and telling you potatoes/cushions/blinking give you cancer.

If you want to read the world’s angriest paper with 4,000,000 papped photos of “celebrities” then you crack on.

good to see you hold your end up.the le3ft have to give it go today of all days i suppose.

i will crack on.

i might even do it on a fulham board.

if you think im fkn interested in the world of celebrity you have the wrong duke of chingford.

Author or Manager? on 13:25 - Oct 10 with 3372 viewspaulparker

I always steal the MOS magazine from my local paper shop on a Sunday ,
Mrs likes to read it while I get stuck in to my Sunday sport

Author or Manager? on 13:29 - Oct 10 with 3364 viewsDiscodroids

Author or Manager? on 13:19 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

good to see you hold your end up.the le3ft have to give it go today of all days i suppose.

i will crack on.

if you think im fkn interested in the world of celebrity you have the wrong duke of chingford.

nm
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 13:30]

Author or Manager? on 13:30 - Oct 10 with 3357 viewsKonk

Author or Manager? on 13:19 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

i will crack on.

I guess it all depends how you view the world, doesn’t it? I was brought up in a generally chipper household where we were taught to count our blessings and try and see the best in people/situations. Reading the Mail sees me temporarily convinced I live in the world’s worst country where everyone else is always getting stuff for free; all at my personal expense. It’s a paper for people who haven’t got enough anger in their lives. Having said that, there are an awful lot of pictures of women to gawp at as a distraction from the relentless chronicling of the sheer bloody awfulness of modern Britain.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024