Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If only we had JT! 21:33 - Oct 16 with 3690 viewsqprewan

No not my thoughts but those of our fantastic manager. just seen this quote from Harry's new book..

"he's one of those that change a club. If we could take him from Chelsea I would feel very confident, just with that one signing alone, that we would stay up" .

What the f*** this is wrong on so many levels it is unreal. It is like the ramblings of some poor senile old man but he actually believes it all... get out of our club and go back to Sandbanks and if it makes you happy dream about a QPR centre half partnership of JT and Rio... I mean how could it ever fail?
God give me strength!
[Post edited 16 Oct 2014 21:47]
If only we had JT! on 21:44 - Oct 16 with 3645 viewsWokingR

GO NOW!
What a prick
If only we had JT! on 22:02 - Oct 16 with 3554 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He clearly knows the square root of shag all about our club.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

If only we had JT! on 22:03 - Oct 16 with 3546 viewslondonscottish

Words fail me

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

If only we had JT! on 22:16 - Oct 16 with 3489 viewsBklynRanger

Football's easy when you've got good players

If only we had JT! on 22:27 - Oct 16 with 3459 viewssaxbend

OK if Harry said that, that would be enough to turn me against him instantly. I have been on the fence for a while, but that has knocked me right off it.
If only we had JT! on 22:45 - Oct 16 with 3406 viewsdaveB

Well he is right, Terry is a fantastic player . The book is all about the best players he's seen and picking teams from various eras I don't think for a second he was ever going to bring him here.
If only we had JT! on 22:50 - Oct 16 with 3390 viewsessextaxiboy

Its written in a book , the transfer window is closed . Terry is playing in the Champions League and missed out last time ,. Chelsea may win the league . Mourinho loves Terry . We detest Terry, Ferdinand detests Terry .

A non story IMO ..if he signed Terry he can go Fck himself , and thats from someone who until Sunday at least is still with him .
If only we had JT! on 23:01 - Oct 16 with 3369 viewsqprewan

If only we had JT! on 22:45 - Oct 16 by daveB

Well he is right, Terry is a fantastic player . The book is all about the best players he's seen and picking teams from various eras I don't think for a second he was ever going to bring him here.

No Dave he is most definitely not right, though when I posted this thread I thought that you or possibly Essex would defend him; he is basically saying that just as he signed Rio and wants to sign Defoe he would love to sign Terry..The man is living in the past, yes you are right JT has been a great player in his time but leaving aside our partisan loyalties it is madness to believe that the great players of yesterday are the answers today. HR has no imagination, he should be scouting up and coming talent but instead still believes in signing has beens.
Login to get fewer ads

If only we had JT! on 23:09 - Oct 16 with 3336 viewstraininvain

Jesus wept that's shameful after the history between Terry and Anton Ferdinand.

That quote is a sackable offence let alone our shit form.
If only we had JT! on 23:25 - Oct 16 with 3296 viewsQPR1882

Guys let me get this right...

Harry took us down, has not got a fcking clue, struggled to get us up, will take us down again, and you dont like him because of some worthless scum cnt ?
If only we had JT! on 23:45 - Oct 16 with 3263 viewsPommyhoop

If only we had JT! on 23:09 - Oct 16 by traininvain

Jesus wept that's shameful after the history between Terry and Anton Ferdinand.

That quote is a sackable offence let alone our shit form.

I'm surprised he didn't slag off Stanley Bowles , and Alan McDonald just to make sure he really p1ssed us off. The man is a c@nt

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

If only we had JT! on 23:59 - Oct 16 with 3242 viewsdaveB

If only we had JT! on 23:01 - Oct 16 by qprewan

No Dave he is most definitely not right, though when I posted this thread I thought that you or possibly Essex would defend him; he is basically saying that just as he signed Rio and wants to sign Defoe he would love to sign Terry..The man is living in the past, yes you are right JT has been a great player in his time but leaving aside our partisan loyalties it is madness to believe that the great players of yesterday are the answers today. HR has no imagination, he should be scouting up and coming talent but instead still believes in signing has beens.

I'll be honest I haven't read the book but find it hard to believe Terry coming to QPR is even a remote possibility. his book is not about scouting up and coming talent it's about looking at the best players he's seen, the only shock is that we get a mention in the book. Would be interesting to read that quote in context with the rest of that chapter.

He'll be gone soon enough from QPR, I just find this constant need to find something else to moan at him about a bit pitiful at the moment. John Terry may well be an arse who I never want to see in a QPR shirt but it's hardly a sackable offence to suggest he's a very good defender which he still is.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 0:01]
If only we had JT! on 05:22 - Oct 17 with 3142 viewsLythamR

Not really the best way to motivate and inspire Rio is it !!!

If I was Fernandes i would be slightly dischuffed to say the least
If only we had JT! on 07:08 - Oct 17 with 3054 viewsCiderwithRsie

If only we had JT! on 23:25 - Oct 16 by QPR1882

Guys let me get this right...

Harry took us down, has not got a fcking clue, struggled to get us up, will take us down again, and you dont like him because of some worthless scum cnt ?

The things you mention are reasons not to rate him as a manager and maybe sack him.

This sort of thing is a reason to dislike him.
If only we had JT! on 08:20 - Oct 17 with 2977 viewsstevenagehoop

If only we had JT! on 23:59 - Oct 16 by daveB

I'll be honest I haven't read the book but find it hard to believe Terry coming to QPR is even a remote possibility. his book is not about scouting up and coming talent it's about looking at the best players he's seen, the only shock is that we get a mention in the book. Would be interesting to read that quote in context with the rest of that chapter.

He'll be gone soon enough from QPR, I just find this constant need to find something else to moan at him about a bit pitiful at the moment. John Terry may well be an arse who I never want to see in a QPR shirt but it's hardly a sackable offence to suggest he's a very good defender which he still is.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 0:01]

Agreed . What will happen will happen without constant need to find some other non-event to hit him with. Like him or not JT has done a job that a lot of managers admire. One of my favourite ever QPR characters was Dave Webb ex Chelsea gave all for us though. Good job the then manager wasn't sacked for actually signing him. God help us.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

If only we had JT! on 10:55 - Oct 17 with 2857 viewswgchoop

Jesus next we will have a thread that redknapp was steering the titanic,forget who he plays for terry has and is a good defender who is still playing in a team challenging for all major trophies under a manager who if he wasn't up to it wouldn't play him, so I think if I was a manager I would like him in my team.
If only we had JT! on 12:03 - Oct 17 with 2806 viewsPommyhoop

If only we had JT! on 10:55 - Oct 17 by wgchoop

Jesus next we will have a thread that redknapp was steering the titanic,forget who he plays for terry has and is a good defender who is still playing in a team challenging for all major trophies under a manager who if he wasn't up to it wouldn't play him, so I think if I was a manager I would like him in my team.

Balls. Jt is not Dave Webb or Terry Venables or Dave Sexton. JT is a horrible racist c'nt.who is hated at QPR.
H did'nt have to employ a 'researcher' for this bit of info.
He could've asked he Tea lady .
Your right about JT playing for a manager who knows his stuff and with uber world class players alongside him . How do you recon JT would do if he was told to get out there and run around a bit..

If only we had JT! on 12:41 - Oct 17 with 2773 viewsNorthernr

I see this one as like the waving at the Spurs fans. Doesn't really matter, not that important in the grand scheme of things, but another thing that shows how little he's engaged with the club he manages, or how little he cares about it. Brendan Rodgers is a bit of a tit, but he said last yar when David Moyes said that Liverpool were favourites to beat Man Utd that he knew as a Liverpool manager you would never say that the other way around, even if it were true.
If only we had JT! on 13:03 - Oct 17 with 2737 viewsBklynRanger

Actually I think it's far more reflective of our problems than just him saying something idiotically detached from QPR supporters' reality. It goes back to the thing I wrote above and that he's always going on about - the emphasis on 'good players' over everything else. I'm almost certain he made one of those JT comments before in a press conference so it's not a case of wanting to have him and Rio.

He brought in Rio, and probably sold him to TF, on the same basis of his admiration for Terry - he'd have a transformative effect (and so, he thought, do 40% of his job for him). Let Hoddle stroll in one day a week and he, Redknapp the Great, can coast through the next couple of seasons. Kunt.
If only we had JT! on 13:22 - Oct 17 with 2717 viewswgchoop

If only we had JT! on 12:03 - Oct 17 by Pommyhoop

Balls. Jt is not Dave Webb or Terry Venables or Dave Sexton. JT is a horrible racist c'nt.who is hated at QPR.
H did'nt have to employ a 'researcher' for this bit of info.
He could've asked he Tea lady .
Your right about JT playing for a manager who knows his stuff and with uber world class players alongside him . How do you recon JT would do if he was told to get out there and run around a bit..

Have a day off,He was giving an opinion on a player and saying he would do a job for us that's all.if your that touchy on things he writes or says don't read or listen to them.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 13:26]
If only we had JT! on 13:55 - Oct 17 with 2671 viewskingsburyR

If it was guaranteed a top 4 finish with JT in the team would you accept him with open arms???

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

If only we had JT! on 13:56 - Oct 17 with 2670 viewsPommyhoop

If only we had JT! on 13:22 - Oct 17 by wgchoop

Have a day off,He was giving an opinion on a player and saying he would do a job for us that's all.if your that touchy on things he writes or says don't read or listen to them.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 13:26]

Yeah like JT could do a job for us under H .
Paolo Maldini couldnt do a job for us under H
The man is a lying good for nothing shytehawk..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024