Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strait jacket for Rednapp! 14:39 - Oct 24 with 3202 viewshighlandbill

What is going on in Harrys head? He is now telling the world he could have won the Prem at Spurs.....more realistically he could have said "I could have taken QPR down to the Championship". Is there no limit to the size his head can reach? Will he ever have his feet on the ground?
Sometimes I wonder if he is having a game with the media to see if there is a limit to the daft quotes they will swallow..He has a major dilemma for Monday. If he plays Taraabt and the boy puts in a blinder, Harry is going to have egg on his face. If he doesnt play him it will suggest he is in a big sulk and not prepared to give the player a chance to prove himself.
Personally,I would like to see Adel score a brace followed by a Press Conference at which Fernandes announces a new management team ...Hoddle & Ferdinand (no not that one!)

At my age I should not be doing this!

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 14:42 - Oct 24 with 3182 viewsBluce_Ree

He has no reason to play Adel. The guy is overweight and not doing it in training. He's got every reason to keep him dropped.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 14:46 - Oct 24 with 3164 viewsBrightonhoop

Apart from the rumour TF has picked the team for Monday and in peace brokerage it includes AT....
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 14:51 - Oct 24 with 3130 viewseghamranger

He picks Adel and Adel plays a shocker. 😞.
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 14:51 - Oct 24 with 3129 viewsdaveB

If he plays him and he does well then Redknapp looks great for burying the hatchet and doing whats best for the team, of course if he plays him and we lose and Adel is rubbish then he is going to look a right prat
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 15:12 - Oct 24 with 3043 viewsNorthernr

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 14:51 - Oct 24 by daveB

If he plays him and he does well then Redknapp looks great for burying the hatchet and doing whats best for the team, of course if he plays him and we lose and Adel is rubbish then he is going to look a right prat

Either way, wouldn't it be lovely to wind the clock back to the full time whistle on Sunday and try again to take the many positives from that game and use them to our advantage in this key match on Monday night, instead of basically collecting our own sht in a bucket and pouring it all over our own head.
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 15:19 - Oct 24 with 3009 viewsQPunkR

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 15:12 - Oct 24 by Northernr

Either way, wouldn't it be lovely to wind the clock back to the full time whistle on Sunday and try again to take the many positives from that game and use them to our advantage in this key match on Monday night, instead of basically collecting our own sht in a bucket and pouring it all over our own head.

Tsk tsk Clive, as a grand auld football club we should embrace our traditions! It's in our DNA!

QPR - "shit but local"

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 15:22 - Oct 24 with 2997 viewsPunteR

Rednapp did well at spurs ,but no way would they win the prem.
Its gone rapidly down hill for him since.

I don't expect him to play Taraabt on monday but he's got nothing to lose.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 15:22 - Oct 24 with 2997 viewspomanjou

Nice turn of phrase

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 15:24 - Oct 24 with 2980 viewssimmo

I would say he drives me mad but he'd probably get Bondy to do it.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 15:25 - Oct 24 with 2977 viewsNorthernr

Actually, why the fck didn't he then? Never mind could have, why didn't he? Who's fault was it? Bet you a thousand notes it's not his.
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 15:25 - Oct 24 with 2975 viewsPinnerPaul

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 14:46 - Oct 24 by Brightonhoop

Apart from the rumour TF has picked the team for Monday and in peace brokerage it includes AT....

and Les is playing up front?

Just as believable
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 15:26 - Oct 24 with 2972 viewsClive_Anderson

I can see tomorrow's headline already.

Redknapp says "wibble bleep bleep I'm teapot, here comes the aeroplane neeoooow"
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 15:26 - Oct 24 with 2969 viewsPinnerPaul

Loving that metaphor!
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 16:07 - Oct 24 with 2845 viewsHunterhoop

Because, Clive, and I've said it from very early on, Redknapp isn't "us". He's never seen himself as part of the club nor responsible for what it does on of off the pitch. He wouldn't see it as collecting his own shit and pouring it on himself and "his" club, because he sees himself as separate. The great Harry Redknapp...doing QPR a favour.

From day one he's referred to QPR as "them", "QPR", "the club", never "us" and rarely "we" unless specifically talking about a match. He's never seen himself as part of it. Some of his comments have bordered on those of a pundit on Kammy's sofa not the manager of the club.
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 16:24 - Oct 24 with 2801 viewspaulparker

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 16:07 - Oct 24 by Hunterhoop

Because, Clive, and I've said it from very early on, Redknapp isn't "us". He's never seen himself as part of the club nor responsible for what it does on of off the pitch. He wouldn't see it as collecting his own shit and pouring it on himself and "his" club, because he sees himself as separate. The great Harry Redknapp...doing QPR a favour.

From day one he's referred to QPR as "them", "QPR", "the club", never "us" and rarely "we" unless specifically talking about a match. He's never seen himself as part of it. Some of his comments have bordered on those of a pundit on Kammy's sofa not the manager of the club.

Spot on Hunter

HR is a patronising Conning git, im glad its not me who gets a twitch like captain Darling when he refers to us as them, or QPR as a side act to the Arry show,
he does it all the time
give me Warnock even if he says the same thing at every club about proper fans, old fashioned ground etc
give me Olly and his Cave
actually give me anything than this self absorbed has been

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 16:31 - Oct 24 with 2764 viewsjamois

He's the greatest high-profile UK con-artist alive. And he's pulling it off in football, what better place to work your magic? You have to give him credit.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 16:33 - Oct 24 with 2752 viewsTacticalR

He used to refer to Tottenham as 'them' too, as documented in John Crace's 'Harry's Games'.

Air hostess clique

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 16:51 - Oct 24 with 2681 viewsdaveB

couldn't agree more. I find it amazing the whole thing became an issue, the last thing I thought of after the game was where was Adel and is he over weight but Redknapp can't keep his mouth shut, we still have the saturday presser to get through, god knows what will come out of that as we're the stupid question they ask all managers this week
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 16:54 - Oct 24 with 2657 viewsdaveB

Warnock was the same when he first came in but that quickly changed when he got settled. I hadn't noticed it with Redknapp but you are right. The days of this is our cave seems a lifetime ago
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 16:58 - Oct 24 with 2633 viewsjamois

Spurs were ideal for Harry because they had acquired some great players through their sporting director, which suited Harry's genius management mantra of 'they know how to play, just put them out onto the pitch'. No coaching required. Job done. It's never going to be enough to win you a title though. And thank fck for that.

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 16:58 - Oct 24 with 2631 viewsTheBlob

Harry's no-lose situation re Adel........Fatty f*cks up,Harry is vindicated,Slim masterminds a win and it's become a wonderful move of double bluff to get the best out of the Prodigal.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 17:06 - Oct 24 with 2605 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm trying very hard to stay upbeat these last few weeks, even more so since that press conference. But it's not me being optimistic or holding on to any hope that the relationship can be mended, I do the same thing when I sense a relationship in my own life petering out. When that happens, a man can do one of two things:-

1) Throw mud and insults and try to prove that you are 'right' and the woman is 'wrong' and whatever insulting phrase you want to lob around
2) Having accepted the inevitable, stay calm and wait it out

The second option may be seen as cowardly but the first achieves nothing but high blood pressure and hurt.

This particular relationship is over. It's ended already. Redknapp will leave, will become another Hughes, and our hate will turn to pity first and apathy later. I think I've used the phrase before, but there's always a gap between the moment a relationship dies and the moment the door closes behind you for the last time. We are past the first and waiting for the second.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 17:07 - Oct 24 with 2604 viewswood_hoop

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 16:31 - Oct 24 by jamois

He's the greatest high-profile UK con-artist alive. And he's pulling it off in football, what better place to work your magic? You have to give him credit.

Better it shows how really low some of the media have slipped to, in allowing this talentless half wit become the 'darling' of English football, not a modicum of any football sense yet is touted for the national team as manager.

Yet they sprout their meanless drivel week in week out and also get away with it, a few exceptions addmitedly but if most football journalists, pundits, told me the sky is blue I would still go outside and check, they are all cut from the same cloth as Rednapp and con the readers and watchers of the game that they have a deep insight into how things should be done.
Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 17:12 - Oct 24 with 2582 viewssimmo

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 16:51 - Oct 24 by daveB

couldn't agree more. I find it amazing the whole thing became an issue, the last thing I thought of after the game was where was Adel and is he over weight but Redknapp can't keep his mouth shut, we still have the saturday presser to get through, god knows what will come out of that as we're the stupid question they ask all managers this week

He knows what he's doing that's why. He knows a reaction like that to the question of 'where's Adel' will create a story for the press to lead with, and sure enough they do. Deflects from the fact we lost again and creates an issue where there wasn't one so we talk less about being bottom of the league.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 17:15 - Oct 24 with 2566 viewsjamois

Strait jacket for Rednapp! on 17:07 - Oct 24 by wood_hoop

Better it shows how really low some of the media have slipped to, in allowing this talentless half wit become the 'darling' of English football, not a modicum of any football sense yet is touted for the national team as manager.

Yet they sprout their meanless drivel week in week out and also get away with it, a few exceptions addmitedly but if most football journalists, pundits, told me the sky is blue I would still go outside and check, they are all cut from the same cloth as Rednapp and con the readers and watchers of the game that they have a deep insight into how things should be done.

I would love it, just love it.....if i could get on one of these cosy Sky or Beeb sofas and challenge some of these muppets and their jumpers for goalposts closed shop.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024