Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balotelli 10:13 - Dec 2 with 6044 viewsCHUBBS

Now being accused of racism.
What on earth was Rodgers thinking of signing this clown?
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30289692
To think he could have had Remy for. 6 million less.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 10:16]
Balotelli on 10:20 - Dec 2 with 6025 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I imagine they're printing the T-Shirts already.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Balotelli on 10:31 - Dec 2 with 5985 views1MoreBrightonR

He was a bit stupid to post the image but if you read the full details of what it said, he was (in a very naeve way) trying not to be racist. His brain works in a slightly strange way though.
Balotelli on 10:40 - Dec 2 with 5967 viewsLewes_r

He's just a kid who doesnt listen to common sense.. astounded he still doesnt get how his world works..

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Balotelli on 10:48 - Dec 2 with 5946 viewsGroveR

I remember this being widely applauded as an "inspired" signing, with the main arguments being made in defence of it being "well, it's a great piece of business at £16m as Shane Long has gone for £12m and Sunderland are willing to pay £14m for Fabio Borini." All well and good until you realise Long is quietly grafting away and chipping in with the odd goal in for a top 3 side many expected to be at the bottom by now and Borini is as much a £14m striker as I am.
Balotelli on 10:52 - Dec 2 with 5930 views1MoreBrightonR

Balotelli on 10:40 - Dec 2 by Lewes_r

He's just a kid who doesnt listen to common sense.. astounded he still doesnt get how his world works..

i did read an article arguing once that he is essentially a little mentally unsound, but because he's a famous footballer, it gets laughed off and ignored whereas in the real world, he'd probably be offered help.
Balotelli on 10:52 - Dec 2 with 5930 viewsDejR_vu

The world's gone mad. Can't say anything without someone being offended. Eventually no one will say anything and then people will ask why sportsmen are so bland and boring.

Meanwhile innocent people are dying from disease and war.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 10:53]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Balotelli on 10:59 - Dec 2 with 5912 viewsLewes_r

Balotelli on 10:52 - Dec 2 by DejR_vu

The world's gone mad. Can't say anything without someone being offended. Eventually no one will say anything and then people will ask why sportsmen are so bland and boring.

Meanwhile innocent people are dying from disease and war.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 10:53]

He doesnt live in the real world. when you are a 16 million quid striker with a twitter account you'd best be bland or there will be trouble ahead

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Balotelli on 11:01 - Dec 2 with 5903 viewshoopdog

I honestly cant see how anybody with an ounce of common sense can be offended by it ,apart from people who would cross the road to be offended , did the offended know is mum is Jewish a woman he is very close to there are people who use ism's and words that end ist to feed their purer than thou images
Login to get fewer ads

Balotelli on 11:44 - Dec 2 with 5837 viewsbosh67

He was actually making a statement about racial stereotypes that then got turned on him because it was an image he used to make the point.

He isn't the sharpest tool in the box but by the same token those who misread it as being racist are even blunter.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Balotelli on 11:46 - Dec 2 with 5834 viewsdaveB

He has to be one of the most over rated footballers I've ever seen, I don't think I've ever seen him have a good game apart from once when Italy beat Germany about 4 years ago,
Balotelli on 12:16 - Dec 2 with 5769 viewsMrSheen

We have to take an uncompromising line on anything posted on social media that might be considered in any way offensive. Or risk Rio playing for us again.

Seriously, sometimes you just have to roll your eyes and get on with life.
Balotelli on 12:23 - Dec 2 with 5746 viewsEalingRanger

Balotelli on 11:01 - Dec 2 by hoopdog

I honestly cant see how anybody with an ounce of common sense can be offended by it ,apart from people who would cross the road to be offended , did the offended know is mum is Jewish a woman he is very close to there are people who use ism's and words that end ist to feed their purer than thou images

We live in a culture of permanent outrage that blows up stuff like this into a 'story' even though it's just a young guy being a bit of a dick. Is anyone actually offended? Does anyone even care?
Balotelli on 12:29 - Dec 2 with 5719 viewswhittocksRs

Seeing as Remy never plays for Chelsea, he'd have been better off staying with us after the Liverpool debacle.
Balotelli on 12:30 - Dec 2 with 5717 viewsSpiritofGregory

Balotelli on 12:23 - Dec 2 by EalingRanger

We live in a culture of permanent outrage that blows up stuff like this into a 'story' even though it's just a young guy being a bit of a dick. Is anyone actually offended? Does anyone even care?

Can't understand why clubs keep signing that idiot.
Balotelli on 12:36 - Dec 2 with 5700 viewsCHUBBS

Balotelli on 12:23 - Dec 2 by EalingRanger

No but what I do find offensive is how this thick lazy oaf can continues to steal a living.
As Dave B says he's gotta be one of the most over rated players in the history of the game.
Rodgers must have been insane at the time of that transfer completion.
Balotelli on 12:59 - Dec 2 with 5656 viewsTopCat34

If I was him I would have stayed at AC for another few years. He was in great form over there - and could have returned more mature and probably better!
Balotelli on 14:20 - Dec 2 with 5567 viewshoopdog

Balotelli on 12:36 - Dec 2 by CHUBBS

No but what I do find offensive is how this thick lazy oaf can continues to steal a living.
As Dave B says he's gotta be one of the most over rated players in the history of the game.
Rodgers must have been insane at the time of that transfer completion.

Chubs I gotta agree with you and Dave on his ability as a player but this point is the politically correct bully boys picking on an easy target in the form of a simple oaf to show the world how Puritanical they are
Balotelli on 14:30 - Dec 2 with 5552 viewsCliff

I'm sorry it's just PC gone mad. The last line is clearly anti Semitic.
Balotelli on 15:07 - Dec 2 with 5504 viewskensalriser

Balotelli on 14:30 - Dec 2 by Cliff

I'm sorry it's just PC gone mad. The last line is clearly anti Semitic.

You think?

I would never have thought 'grabs coins like a Jew' to be anti-semitic. Not since my lobotomy, anyway.

Not racist on Balotelli's part though - he's just a bit unhinged and slightly lacking in grey matter.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Balotelli on 16:47 - Dec 2 with 5433 viewsQPRDave

.....#offended
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 16:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024