Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Player to Rise from the Dead 00:10 - Jan 1 with 3733 viewsade_qpr

2014 saw Joey Barton near burned at the stake after the Man City and France experiences to rebound a become a solid contributor to the midfield. BZ re merge from the nursing home to give us a Wembley dream day and some useful performances up front.
In 2015 which player or players do people feel could enhance their reputations and step up their games to help the R's and why?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Next Player to Rise from the Dead on 00:29 - Jan 1 with 3707 viewsAndyB

Rio - upturn in form. Will boss defence - own every striker from now till end of season.
Will keep us up.

Jesus this is good shit......HNY everybody!!!
Next Player to Rise from the Dead on 01:04 - Jan 1 with 3660 viewsichbinnaughty

Happy New Year one and all.
2015 will see David Junior Hoilett arrive as the player we thought we had signed months and months ago.

Also, Caulker will begin to excel.
So far I've felt he could do more. You watch goals we concede and see if he couldn't stretch to prevent a shot, or stick his head somewhere he might get hurt.
Next Player to Rise from the Dead on 01:06 - Jan 1 with 3651 viewsHollowayRanger

plenty to choose from

sandro to stay fit would do for me

sadly

taarabt
traore
Ferdinand
phillips
hoilett
swp

all lost causes

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Next Player to Rise from the Dead on 10:21 - Jan 1 with 3439 viewsDWQPR

The one player who has disappointed me more than anyone else has been Fer. Now I can accept being played out of position but the lack of effort, the continue trying to do things he clearly cannot do, sloppy passes and the one thing that really winds me up is the inability to be able to trap a wet bag of cement. At this time he reminds me of Chris Kiwomya, without the goals.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Next Player to Rise from the Dead on 11:23 - Jan 1 with 3357 viewssmegma

SWP to retire and then suddenly becom popular in W12.
Next Player to Rise from the Dead on 11:24 - Jan 1 with 3353 viewsTheBlob

Lazarus?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Next Player to Rise from the Dead on 11:32 - Jan 1 with 3327 viewsWeaverQPR

SWP 'The Unflushable Turd'

@WeavQPR

Next Player to Rise from the Dead on 15:57 - Jan 1 with 3215 viewsGetMeRangers

Next Player to Rise from the Dead on 10:21 - Jan 1 by DWQPR

The one player who has disappointed me more than anyone else has been Fer. Now I can accept being played out of position but the lack of effort, the continue trying to do things he clearly cannot do, sloppy passes and the one thing that really winds me up is the inability to be able to trap a wet bag of cement. At this time he reminds me of Chris Kiwomya, without the goals.

seems too easily bullied off the ball. Exciting when he has space and great goal today... unlucky against Palarse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024