Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? 12:54 - Jan 3 with 74983 viewsBathRanger

I haven't seen this question asked before but after reading this article:

http://www.sport.net/msv-duisburg-forced-to-change-winter-break-plans-in-turkish

(purely for football reasons of course ) and seeing that MSV Duisburg play in blue and white hoops, I wondered what other teams also play in a home kit similar to QPRs? Oxford City are one. Any others, here or abroad? Obviously Germany's World Cup 2nd kit was red and black hoops, but 2nd and away kits change regularly and I was thinking more of teams that always play in hoops.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2018 13:36]
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 19:24 - Aug 18 with 9859 viewspeejaybee

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:19 - Aug 18 by TacticalR

Pohang Steelers 2009/10

[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 20:41]

That has got to be Classic Blue and White Hoops.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:37 - Aug 18 with 9814 viewsBoston

This bloke played in hoops the odd time.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:40 - Aug 18 with 9810 viewsBoston

Florida's kit has long embraced the long pants look, I'm sure our marketing team have taken notice.

[Post edited 18 Aug 2016 21:41]

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:43 - Aug 18 with 9807 viewsBoston

...must be a corner, chap on the left appears to be the intended target.

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 09:33 - Aug 19 with 9747 viewsMonahoop

In Turku in Finland there is a team called Goose Park Rangers. Not only do they play in blue and white hoops, but their badge is almost identical to ours other than the Q is replaced by a G. I believe they were formed by a couple of R's expats living over there.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:59 - Aug 19 with 9716 viewsDannyPaddox

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:37 - Aug 18 by Boston

This bloke played in hoops the odd time.

Goal celebration obviously nicked off former Welsh international Shaketh Stephens.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2016 12:07]
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 12:03 - Aug 19 with 9713 viewsRangersDave

Other teams don't exist!

There is only 1 team that plays in blue and white hoops.

All others are inconsequential! End of!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 05:47 - Aug 20 with 9610 viewsLadbrokeR

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:04 - Jan 3 by johann28

There's a Dutch team called Da Graafschap (in Doetincham) that I think play in the hoops as first colours.

This lot turned up in the LSA bar of Bok once. I am sure that there is a bit of an alliance with us.
Login to get fewer ads

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 10:44 - Dec 14 with 9372 viewsTacticalR

Duisburg's kit from a couple of years ago

Duisburg's kit now

[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 20:45]

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:14 - Dec 14 with 9348 viewsDannyPaddox

Thin gauge and overdoing the red trim but still blue and white hoops. AC Cornetto of Serie Z.
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:27 - Dec 14 with 9312 viewsR_from_afar

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:14 - Dec 14 by DannyPaddox

Thin gauge and overdoing the red trim but still blue and white hoops. AC Cornetto of Serie Z.

I bet you could pick any one of them and they'd be able to run around for longer than Sandro!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 16:00 - Dec 14 with 9281 viewsPeterHucker

Went to Berlin for the weekend a few years ago.
Went to watch Union Berlin play. They were playing Duisburg who play in blue and white hoops. It was quite weird supporting the team that weren't in the hoops!!
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 17:07 - Dec 14 with 9268 viewsBrazilNutR

In Brazil, there is a small team in Sao Paulo which are in the lowly divisions who traditionally were blue and white hoops.. called Nacional, which were originally called Sao Paulo Railway.. Who have a great hooped crest, but seem to have decided to change to blue and white stripes instead which is odd considering their crest is very hooped..

There is this very hooped CSA ALAGOA:

A very blue and white team.. which could maybe be called a Hoop in the singular..is Romario's first team and where Garrincha ended his career.. Olaria in Rio.

a version of our blue and white Nike squares effort..

Aurora in Bolivia have a tendancy it seems for the hoops:

and this very pale blue and white hooped number

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 19:51 - Jun 24 with 8783 viewsTacticalR

Also worn in kinky Japanese prisons

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 20:07 - Jun 24 with 8756 viewsBoston

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 19:51 - Jun 24 by TacticalR

Also worn in kinky Japanese prisons

Mrs Tactical on 'er holidays?

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 20:08 - Jun 24 with 8754 viewssmegma

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 14:53 - Jan 3 by TacticalR

PEC Zwolle in Holland

They won the cup in Holland last year and recently paid tribute to a British legend

[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 20:19]

Visited Zwolles ground on the Holland preseason trip last year. Managed to walk onto the pitch before being collared by security. When he saw my flag he demanded to take our photo to put on their Instagram page. I managed to obtain blue and white hooped sunglasses in the club shop.
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:39 - Jun 24 with 8718 viewsEmmelars

The club I played for as a nipper, Comets SC and they still do.Naturally the kit had nothing to do with my choice of team at the time :-)

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 14:33 - Oct 22 with 7970 viewsTacticalR

Borussia Dortmund's kit...an interesting experiment with hoops or an abomination?

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 12:59 - Dec 18 with 7554 viewsTacticalR

Olympique Lyon Away Shirt 2016-17

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:10 - Dec 18 with 7543 viewsDannyPaddox

Bradley Walsh in Panto. Not sure about the socks.
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 22:41 - Dec 18 with 7470 viewsTacticalR

Pattaya United

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 03:26 - Dec 19 with 7415 viewsMatch82

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 14:33 - Oct 22 by TacticalR

Borussia Dortmund's kit...an interesting experiment with hoops or an abomination?

Oh man. I can't decide if I love it or utterly hate it.

First time I've seen a variation like that so hats off for being original I suppose
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 09:18 - Dec 19 with 7362 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 14:33 - Oct 22 by TacticalR

Hideous.

Sorted for E's and Whizz.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 22:42 - Jan 5 with 7201 viewsTacticalR

Argentina 2012/13 Home Rugby Kit

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 01:44 - Jan 6 with 7149 viewsVancouverHoop

Dunstable Town FC. Next to bottom in the Southern Premier League.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024