Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? 12:54 - Jan 3 with 74266 viewsBathRanger

I haven't seen this question asked before but after reading this article:

http://www.sport.net/msv-duisburg-forced-to-change-winter-break-plans-in-turkish

(purely for football reasons of course ) and seeing that MSV Duisburg play in blue and white hoops, I wondered what other teams also play in a home kit similar to QPRs? Oxford City are one. Any others, here or abroad? Obviously Germany's World Cup 2nd kit was red and black hoops, but 2nd and away kits change regularly and I was thinking more of teams that always play in hoops.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2018 13:36]
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 03:18 - Jan 19 with 12268 viewsSonofNorfolt

Duisburg, kit wise, are probably the nearest to us. Their nickname The Zebra's, always strikes me as strange, unless the animals have actually only changed their kit from blue to black once colour TV was introduced.
Empoli, whose Ultras are called Rangers, honest, and De Graafschap, many of whom were over against Palace, are our facsimile, nearly.
Worldwide, trust me on this, we are THE team known for wearing blue and white hoops.
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 10:06 - Jan 19 with 12208 viewsQPunkR

Extensive research has uncovered Kilwinning Rangers up in Scotchland

QPR - "shit but local"

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 10:53 - Jan 19 with 12192 viewshopphoops

Nairobi's AFC Leopards

I wonder what inspired their excellent 1980s kits?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:54 - Jan 19 with 12157 viewsTacticalR

Busan IPark away kit

[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 20:36]

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 15:42 - Jan 19 with 12124 viewsbosh67

I think some of our players think the opposition also play in blue and white hoops. They seem to pass to anyone.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 20:31 - Jan 19 with 12088 viewsTacticalR

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 01:35 - Jan 19 by AlbRanger

Doesn't David Bardsley's team in Orlando play in the hoops?

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:49 - Jan 21 with 12008 viewsR_from_afar

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 18:30 - Jan 3 by BasingstokeR

Apollon Smyrni from Athens, got relegated from their top flight last year...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollon_Smyrni_F.C.

...and Lee Cook was there for six months, between Jan 2014 and the end of the season!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:52 - Jul 14 with 11819 viewsTacticalR

Lewes Ladies Rugby Team (don't try this at home)

[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 20:37]

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 14:04 - Jul 14 with 11789 viewsGloucs_R

Bayer 04 Leverkusen, love this!!

Flamengo

[Post edited 14 Jul 2015 14:06]

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 19:28 - Aug 13 with 11606 viewsTacticalR

Saw this picture of one of the Lyon players on the back of the Standard today. It seems that while some teams are losing their hoops, other teams (with no history of hoops) are slowly gaining them...

[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 20:38]

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 20:01 - Aug 13 with 11565 viewsderbyhoop

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:05 - Jan 3 by PunteR

Reading

Wash your mouth out.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 21:56 - Aug 13 with 11495 viewskarl

Kilmarnock played in Hoops for a good 70 years up until 1989
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 22:12 - Aug 13 with 11488 viewsE17hoop

Geelong Cats - AFL

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 22:43 - Aug 13 with 11439 viewskropotkin41

Well......... all depends on your definition of a hoop doesn't it? Is a hoop a continuous horizontal band, or is it merely the suggestion of a horizontal band represented by what is in fact no more than a horizontal line?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 05:26 - Aug 14 with 11365 viewsisawqpratwcity

http://www.aucklandrugby.co.nz/

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 10:37 - Aug 14 with 11155 viewstimcocking

Other? Are you including us in that?
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 11:07 - Aug 14 with 11139 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Oxford City (Not United)
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:19 - Aug 18 with 10117 viewsTacticalR

Pohang Steelers 2009/10

[Post edited 22 Jul 2017 20:41]

Air hostess clique

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:33 - Aug 18 with 10107 viewsPinnerPaul

Brook House FC
Welcome to Brook House FC, the youth section of AFC Hayes.

We're one of the most established and respected teams in the Hayes area, offering football coaching and playing opportunities for children and young people from five years upwards.
What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:46 - Aug 18 with 10085 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The works team at Jean Paul Gaultier...although the gaffer can take it too far at times.

[Post edited 18 Aug 2016 13:49]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 13:56 - Aug 18 with 10072 viewsPlanetHonneywood

While running the 2008 Liverpool Half, I was staggered by the amount of Rangers running. Turned out the hoops in question were those of the Liverpool Running Club.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 14:46 - Aug 18 with 10051 viewsQPR_ARG

Introducing...Universidad Católica (Chile) third kit for this season...

ES UNA COSA HERMOSA!

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 16:49 - Aug 18 with 10004 viewsW7Ranger

World Cup Winners 2014!

Can't remember the team...

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 16:54 - Aug 18 with 9996 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 16:49 - Aug 18 by W7Ranger

World Cup Winners 2014!

Can't remember the team...

We won the world cup??????

How the f..k did I miss that and how come it took us until Zamora time to beat Derby when we had Ozil and Goetze in our ranks?

What other teams play in blue & white hoops? on 18:56 - Aug 18 with 9951 viewsGloucs_R

Geelong

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024