Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie 20:58 - Jan 14 with 3017 viewsTopCat34

Wasn't he supposedly on the brink at the Wall a few weeks back? 3-0 down to Bradford atm. I'd have him back in an instant.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2015 20:59]
Ollie on 21:03 - Jan 14 with 2986 viewsQPR442

Fortunately for us decisions like this are not made by you.
Ollie on 21:08 - Jan 14 with 2961 viewsthemodfather

now 4-0, can't help 'wall to have a man sent off after 6 mins, but then again they can rot.
Ollie on 21:23 - Jan 14 with 2914 viewsLblock

A bit of an odd one this....

Whilst I don't think Ollie is a Prem manager and he's been pretty stinky everywhere but us and Blackpool -- I would have him back!! Hopefully he'd bring Birch back with him and there'd be a QPR feel back
We would however have to accept we were being relegated and publicly be ripping the place up and starting again.
Ollie can't deal with these multi millionaire self important vvankers, but I'm sure he'd make a fist of getting us back up from whatever level with a sensible budget and everyone pulling the same direction

I know that sounds mental
I think I'm losing my marbles

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Ollie on 21:32 - Jan 14 with 2872 viewseghamranger

Bet the OB are happy!!! Millwall v Scum would have been expensive for the met
Ollie on 21:38 - Jan 14 with 2839 viewsBasingstokeR

Shadwell are making the Met very very very relieved i bet
Ollie on 22:06 - Jan 14 with 2752 viewsLowerloftLad

If tim sherwood is in the frame then I'm all for brining ollie back

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Ollie on 13:32 - Jan 15 with 2493 viewssmegma

Ollie on 21:23 - Jan 14 by Lblock

A bit of an odd one this....

Whilst I don't think Ollie is a Prem manager and he's been pretty stinky everywhere but us and Blackpool -- I would have him back!! Hopefully he'd bring Birch back with him and there'd be a QPR feel back
We would however have to accept we were being relegated and publicly be ripping the place up and starting again.
Ollie can't deal with these multi millionaire self important vvankers, but I'm sure he'd make a fist of getting us back up from whatever level with a sensible budget and everyone pulling the same direction

I know that sounds mental
I think I'm losing my marbles

You dont rckon hes a prem manager but you'd have him back ? I guess thats for next season following relegation then ?
Ollie on 14:15 - Jan 15 with 2424 viewstheQPRking

If the club were to bring Ollie back then they'd be driving the final nail into their own coffin.. Totally tactically inept, No plan B, no experience of dealing with prem league players, has consistently failed since being found out in the Championship with us, an exception in getting Blackpool promoted by all means, but after making a solid start in the prem, they folded catastrophically and went down.

Harry is useless, tactically he's a football dinosaur, he's completely uninterested in us and is destined to take us down if he carries on with his 'Punt it up to Zamora' tactics, and his occasional flirt with a completely ineffective 3-5-2 formation.

Nevertheless, Ian Holloway is definitely not the answer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024