Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rednapp the Property Developer 18:00 - Jan 15 with 9056 viewshighlandbill

Just in case you thought our Manager was giving 100% to our Club. The BBC Hampshire website today carries an interesting story. A company called Pierfront Lifestyles has been refused permission to build 100 homes and some shops on a site at Southsea. The plot of land used to be occupied by a fine Victorian building which somehow burnt down in 2011. The point being that the Land Registry reveals the owner of the land to be one Mr Harry Rednapp. This will probably be the same Mr Rednapp who in a court case a few years back stated he was so illiterate there is no way he could understand any documentation related to business affairs.
How much money does this man have or want? How much of his time & emotions are devoted to the job we all assume he does full time? My wishes for an end to his involvement have never been higher. I hope on Monday I can say "good riddance" and the air in Shepherds Bush will be clean again.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:06 - Jan 15 with 7390 viewsR_from_afar

Good grief! Great spot!

Here's the link:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-30815415

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:15 - Jan 15 with 7291 viewsRangersDave

Wonder how much of 'our' money has gone into feathering that particular nest?

Or was it paid for from the dogs account.............allegedly?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 18:16]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:28 - Jan 15 with 7226 viewsdolcelatte

Yes hang anyone who dares to have business interests outside of the game. Woe betide anyone trying to make sure their family are OK after they go. Ffs we're really scraping the barrel now..

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:32 - Jan 15 with 7212 viewshighlandbill

Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:28 - Jan 15 by dolcelatte

Yes hang anyone who dares to have business interests outside of the game. Woe betide anyone trying to make sure their family are OK after they go. Ffs we're really scraping the barrel now..

I think you are missing the point! I would not deny someone the opportunity to earn a crust..but how many crusts does Rednapp need? Are you David Cameron or maybe even Jamie?
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 18:42]

Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:33 - Jan 15 with 7200 viewsLblock

I like the burnt down inference!!!

Not really an issue though is it? Property long since been an area players, managers, agents, drug dealers and fraudsters etc divert funds
This is however a lumpy deal!!!!

I hope crested newts are found on the site, then bats and 50 tonnes of asbestos buried underground gets discovered.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:35 - Jan 15 with 7186 viewsMarc

Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:28 - Jan 15 by dolcelatte

Would get where you're coming from if he was on minimum wage.
Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:56 - Jan 15 with 7103 viewsdolcelatte

Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:35 - Jan 15 by Marc

Gerry Francis successful property developer, Robbie fowler - huge let property portfolio etc etc but because it is Harry it's all wrong. Most of us want him gone but Mccarthy ism had nothing compared to LFW at the moment.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Rednapp the Property Developer on 19:00 - Jan 15 with 7084 viewsAntti_Heinola

Bricks and mortar. Sensible man, Mr Redknapp.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Rednapp the Property Developer on 19:02 - Jan 15 with 7080 viewsMarc

Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:56 - Jan 15 by dolcelatte

Gerry Francis successful property developer, Robbie fowler - huge let property portfolio etc etc but because it is Harry it's all wrong. Most of us want him gone but Mccarthy ism had nothing compared to LFW at the moment.

Yes, but looking at the way things are going it does make you wonder just how much of Harrys focus is on the club.

Its also a case of this seeming to be the norm at the club now, with Rio peddling his book/shite hats etc, cisse (when he was here) with his Mr Lenoir fashion label.

Is it so hard for footballers to focus on the job in hand, and even more so manages? (which they are paid very well to do)
Rednapp the Property Developer on 19:17 - Jan 15 with 7030 viewsPunteR

Doesnt he own half of Sandbanks?.
I hope he goes full time into property developing.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rednapp the Property Developer on 19:36 - Jan 15 with 6965 viewsTheBlob

Lotsa chicanery going on down there,surprised they don't rename it Kickbanks.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Rednapp the Property Developer on 19:43 - Jan 15 with 6943 viewsJamie

He's been developing for yonks.
Rednapp the Property Developer on 19:44 - Jan 15 with 6935 viewsjohncharles

Rednapp the Property Developer on 19:00 - Jan 15 by Antti_Heinola

Bricks and mortar. Sensible man, Mr Redknapp.

Falling on his head, wouldn't that be nice.

Strong and stable my arse.

Rednapp the Property Developer on 19:48 - Jan 15 with 6907 viewssmegma

Rednapp the Property Developer on 18:35 - Jan 15 by Marc

Trikkik bloke is our 'Arry. Used to know Mooro and Greavsie you know. Hes almost on his knees financially, down to his last 25 properties and only has a mere £50 million to use for his retirement. Sandra will spend that on doing her hair and nails alone in the next decade.
Spare a shilling for a cup of tea guv ?
Rednapp the Property Developer on 20:32 - Jan 15 with 6766 viewsbosh67

Can't really see how this makes him better or worse as a manager?

He can build houses all day if he can suddenly work out how to win away and stop saying the words 'bonus game'.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Rednapp the Property Developer on 20:52 - Jan 15 with 6715 viewsBushman

Not me guv....I can't read or write or send an email.

What's this planning permission mullarkey??

Never needed that when we rebuilt the east end after the blitz....

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Rednapp the Property Developer on 20:57 - Jan 15 with 6695 viewsQPRDave

WHAT????? This can't be right!!!!

You're supposed to report this using hilarious words like "triffic" .."Ard"..."Differcult"
And then the minnions role in the aisles guffawing!!...
Rednapp the Property Developer on 21:18 - Jan 15 with 6651 viewsPunteR

It would explain why Clint Hill was down Screwfix though.He's doing a few favors for Arry and picking up some screws,rawplugs and a box of gripfill.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/136096/oh-god-plea

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Rednapp the Property Developer on 21:23 - Jan 15 with 6633 viewsdaveB

Charlie Austin spends most of his spare time on his new business which is horse racing, footballers and managers are allowed other interests. Redknapp is not daft and will be paying some clever people to help with his property development, good luck to him with it, not sure why it's an issue.
Rednapp the Property Developer on 21:35 - Jan 15 with 6593 viewshighlandbill

Rednapp the Property Developer on 20:32 - Jan 15 by bosh67

Can't really see how this makes him better or worse as a manager?

He can build houses all day if he can suddenly work out how to win away and stop saying the words 'bonus game'.

Its simple! I want him to have one job (same as most of us) and do his best at it. He doesnt need 2,3 or 4 jobs like some poor buggers do.. Harry is just like all those MP,s who are supposed to look after our interests while piling up the dosh in the City. At the end of the day he is a working class bloke and from my view he is shitting on his own by not doing the right thing by us.. Simply Being a Football Manager.

Rednapp the Property Developer on 21:36 - Jan 15 with 6581 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm probably his biggest critic on here, at least when it comes to his character, but this was reported on here some time back, and I can't say it puts me up or down.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rednapp the Property Developer on 21:39 - Jan 15 with 6568 viewsdermyqpr

Rednapp the Property Developer on 19:43 - Jan 15 by Jamie

He's been developing for yonks.

I take it that's just properties you talking about.
Rednapp the Property Developer on 23:03 - Jan 15 with 6423 viewskensalriser

Now I get it. This is why it looks like the players don't get any coaching. They aren't - Harry and the rest of them are out on site every morning with their hard hats. Bondy's having a look over the block and brick work, Joe's having a quiet word with the foreman and Hoddle's helping out with the new designs - Oi Glenn what you reckon with this one then, shall we go with the neo-classical columns or the mock Tudor?

All makes sense now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rednapp the Property Developer on 23:58 - Jan 15 with 6341 viewsNorthernr

He's doing very well for somebody who "can't fcking read or write".
Rednapp the Property Developer on 00:00 - Jan 16 with 6332 viewsNorthernr

Rednapp the Property Developer on 20:57 - Jan 15 by QPRDave

WHAT????? This can't be right!!!!

You're supposed to report this using hilarious words like "triffic" .."Ard"..."Differcult"
And then the minnions role in the aisles guffawing!!...

You've got fcking brave again. Posted a load of nonsense about me "cosying up to" people I've never spoken to. I replied. You fcked off. Back again with your usual bullshit.

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024