Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread 07:46 - Jan 16 with 6836 viewsizlingtonhoop

Let's have some rabble-rousers to hopefully fuel attitude in this apparently (shall we say?) tricky second half of the season.

[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 7:49]
Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 08:42 - Jan 16 with 4873 viewsA40Bosh

It's a bit early for rebel rousing for me at the moment, as I haven't even had my breakfast yet. I'll save the rebel rousers for later this morning.

Now what to have for breakfast..............

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 08:47 - Jan 16 with 4870 viewsqprwpg

Feeling a bit mellow today - can't seem to get up to the rebel rousing level yet, it's early in the day tough

Twitter: @qprwpg

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 08:57 - Jan 16 with 4861 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 08:58 - Jan 16 with 4858 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 08:59 - Jan 16 with 4856 viewsscot1963

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 09:08 - Jan 16 with 4842 viewsDiscodroids

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 08:58 - Jan 16 by CroydonCaptJack

got it on brown vinyl capn!..charlie harpers a legend.

[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 9:13]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 09:12 - Jan 16 with 4836 viewsTW_R

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 09:12 - Jan 16 with 4835 viewsPunteR

[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 9:15]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 09:13 - Jan 16 with 4828 viewsTacticalR

Pearl Sisters - A cup of coffee

Air hostess clique

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 09:18 - Jan 16 with 4812 viewsDiscodroids

its all for you damien,err i mean Harold.

There's a time for us all and I think yours has been
Can you please hurry up cause I find you obscene
We can't wait for the day that you're never around
When that face isn't here and you rot underground

You are scum, you are scum and I hope that you know
That the cracks in your smile are beginning to show
Now the world needs to see that it's time you should go
There's no light in your eyes and your brain is too slow

Makes me sick when I hear all the shit that you say
So much crap coming out it must take you all day
There's a space left in hell with your name on the seat
With a spike in the chair just to make it complete
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 9:24]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 09:42 - Jan 16 with 4792 viewsTheBlob

Dickhead vocalist but.....

Stonking Hendrix-inspired geetarist,wanders a bit after 10 minutes tho'

[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 9:45]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 11:15 - Jan 16 with 4771 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 11:35 - Jan 16 with 4755 viewsqprwpg

@Blob, I liked the Jean Paul Bourelly number. Don't know much about him.

They don't make music like this anymore

Twitter: @qprwpg

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 12:00 - Jan 16 with 4725 viewsDoughnut

Some advice in this one for both harold's career and our Premiership status:

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 12:09 - Jan 16 with 4712 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great song, this. a little message for Redknapp, too.

Just one vice is all, is all any man needs
To make him happy
This old man, he's got, he's got all he needs
To keep him happy

Just one lie is all you find you can't read
But you are happy,
My advice, why not take two or three
If you're feeling lucky

Hold on tight
Let it eat you from inside
Take you away
You are safe

Just one lie is all, is all any man needs
To keep him happy
My advice, why not take two or three
If you're feeling lucky

Hold on tight
Don't let go
Let it eat you from inside
Take you away
You are safe

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 12:33 - Jan 16 with 4679 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 09:08 - Jan 16 by Discodroids

got it on brown vinyl capn!..charlie harpers a legend.

[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 9:13]

I am pretty sure mine is Blue vinyl Disco. They had a habit of different coloured vinyl didn't they.

I was reminded of this track as it was played in the background of that documentary about far right groups the other night.
Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 12:44 - Jan 16 with 4670 viewsSomersetHoops

I don't really dislike Harry. I just think he needs to leave QPR.
In the end Bob's got the words for it though.......

Who's Next?

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 13:06 - Jan 16 with 4650 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 16:07 - Jan 16 with 4618 viewsizlingtonhoop

When will there be a change?

A friend of mine once sat next to the announcer fella on a long haul flight, they didn't date so I'll not put it on PP's thread.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 16:29]
Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 17:23 - Jan 16 with 4601 viewsSomersetHoops

If rumours are to be believed, even the owners and board are starting to join this uprising.

Who's Next?

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 17:26 - Jan 16 with 4598 viewsElHoop

Time to snap out of it or into it or something anyway

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 17:29 - Jan 16 with 4595 viewsPunteR

C'MON QPR FIX UP ,LOOK SHARP....

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 23:19 - Jan 16 with 4541 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 01:06 - Jan 17 with 4511 viewsMetallica_Hoop

some inspiring Vivaldi.

Friday get up and smell the coffee Music Thread on 07:48 - Jan 17 with 4489 viewsCanadaRanger

All is not impossible... even against United!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024