Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR 20:56 - Jan 30 with 24282 viewsYorkRanger

Something needs to change, so I've taken the liberty of starting this, my first match thread, on the Friday night before the game.

Call me insane but I have a feeling that this may be it, 2-1 for the Rssss.

Fingers crossed and plaudits to all those travelling
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 21:02 - Jan 30 with 6351 viewsWeaverQPR

3-0 Stoke

@WeavQPR

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 21:17 - Jan 30 with 6341 viewsWatford_Ranger

Stoke to win to nil at 8/5
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 22:22 - Jan 30 with 6304 viewsitsbiga

Gutted to say it but Stoke will do us.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 22:39 - Jan 30 with 6296 viewsMatch82

I've high-spiritedly predicted victories in the last two away games and that hasn't worked.
So I'm going for a soul-crushing last minute loss, in the hope (but not expectation) that this reverses the trend.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 22:43 - Jan 30 with 6291 viewsqprnaas

draw - 1- 1... and i'll take that
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 22:45 - Jan 30 with 6290 viewsJAPRANGERS

Just going to be the bog standard away capitulation

Stoke 2 QPR 0
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 23:59 - Jan 30 with 6249 viewsRs_Holy

Lose 3 - 0 .... I have given up on watching the streams so will wait for the inevitable goal updates on my phone.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 00:49 - Jan 31 with 6225 viewsToast_R

Cant see anything beyond a 2-0 loss.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 01:05 - Jan 31 with 6214 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 00:49 - Jan 31 by Toast_R

Cant see anything beyond a 2-0 loss.

I'm feeling optimistic so I'll go for 1-0 to exert some austerity on our goal difference deficit

It's got to be Yarg

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 05:12 - Jan 31 with 6185 viewsFredManRave

This is for the, usually coherent, OP based on his prediction of an away win;

I'll be tuning in for the second half, gory hunter that I am.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 08:20 - Jan 31 with 6121 viewsdaveB

everything points to a battling performance where Stoke score in about the 76th minute and win 1-0
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 08:44 - Jan 31 with 6103 viewsDiscodroids

Having undertaken vigorous research to look for positives , as i am duty bound to do, on behalf of the ' P.M.A Sonderkommando's' on LFW, i can publish my findings.

i.e fu ck all.

9 wins in 50 premiership matches and 5 wins in 2 weeks short of SIX FKN MONTHS , means there's more chance of finding a decent track on the Happy Mondays crack and grapefruit cultivated masterpiece, 'Yes Please'.

Cradlecap ...this col kurtz of the premiership ,He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he is still in the field commanding troops.

ALL under the Benign gaze of Fernandes , and his meaningless platitudes.

The 'Control' of the tinker , tailor, soldier spy circus.

A heavy defeat and surely it will result in Galactus Fernandes laying the Two of spades. Three of spades. Four of diamonds, six of clubs... on the corpses of silver surfer harold and vietcong bondy and jordan.

Redknapp?, Well, he wasn't a bad Man , I guess. He loved his boys, and he felt safe with 'em. He was just one of those Managers with that weird light around him. He just knew he wasn't gonna get so much as a scratch as the club we all love flushes down the fkn shitter...

0-2
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 9:29]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 08:52 - Jan 31 with 6091 viewsPommyhoop

We are going to get spanked but we will hold it down to a flattering 3 .1 loss.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 9:03]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 09:09 - Jan 31 with 6076 viewsjohnhoop

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 05:12 - Jan 31 by FredManRave

This is for the, usually coherent, OP based on his prediction of an away win;

I'll be tuning in for the second half, gory hunter that I am.

You're right,could get pretty gory if Shawcross and Charlie Adam are both playing.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 09:21 - Jan 31 with 6063 viewsjohnhoop

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 08:44 - Jan 31 by Discodroids

Having undertaken vigorous research to look for positives , as i am duty bound to do, on behalf of the ' P.M.A Sonderkommando's' on LFW, i can publish my findings.

i.e fu ck all.

9 wins in 50 premiership matches and 5 wins in 2 weeks short of SIX FKN MONTHS , means there's more chance of finding a decent track on the Happy Mondays crack and grapefruit cultivated masterpiece, 'Yes Please'.

Cradlecap ...this col kurtz of the premiership ,He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he is still in the field commanding troops.

ALL under the Benign gaze of Fernandes , and his meaningless platitudes.

The 'Control' of the tinker , tailor, soldier spy circus.

A heavy defeat and surely it will result in Galactus Fernandes laying the Two of spades. Three of spades. Four of diamonds, six of clubs... on the corpses of silver surfer harold and vietcong bondy and jordan.

Redknapp?, Well, he wasn't a bad Man , I guess. He loved his boys, and he felt safe with 'em. He was just one of those Managers with that weird light around him. He just knew he wasn't gonna get so much as a scratch as the club we all love flushes down the fkn shitter...

0-2
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 9:29]

Disco, I have come to the conclusion that Harry's portakabin is his equivalent of the Fuehrer bunker where he sits,surrounded by yes men- for Goebbels and Goering read Bond and Jordan-becoming ever more divorced from reality. He probably thinks that the deployment of his secret weapons (transfer window signings), will turn the tide of the conflict at the eleventh hour and result in a glorious victory for his thousand day Reich.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 09:29 - Jan 31 with 6045 viewsrosseeles

Stoke 1 -2 qpr

Time to end the run
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 09:44 - Jan 31 with 6023 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 09:21 - Jan 31 by johnhoop

Disco, I have come to the conclusion that Harry's portakabin is his equivalent of the Fuehrer bunker where he sits,surrounded by yes men- for Goebbels and Goering read Bond and Jordan-becoming ever more divorced from reality. He probably thinks that the deployment of his secret weapons (transfer window signings), will turn the tide of the conflict at the eleventh hour and result in a glorious victory for his thousand day Reich.

good work john, made me chuckle , i can see it now, everyone going bat shit crazy , sunk to the nuts via pharmacutical opiates and amphetamines eye drops , perscribed by the club doctor during the last few days, perhaps ending with harold joining 'spark' , the QPR club mascot, in unholy matrimony , in a hastily arranged ceremony before relegation closes in.

who knows mate, herr harold has yet to dabble in the occult and flying saucers before asking his personal guard bond and jordan to char his remains and scatter his ashes at cassetris' cafe barking road east ham, where he learned his tactics from noel cantwell, john bond, ken brown and malcolm allison , arranging daddy sauce bottles on formica.

the cnt.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 9:47]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 10:13 - Jan 31 with 5988 viewsShotKneesHoop

An R's win?

Another capitulation more likely. Hughes will be up for this.

What will Rednobb's excuses be tonight?

1. We lost momentum because every other Premier side played in the FA Cup last week.

2. I've only got one fit striker

3. We lack pace, 36 year olds should run faster than 21 year olds, as they've had more breakfasts.

4. Get another striker in over the window, and we'll be fine.

5. Er, dunno, but Crouchy is one of my best signings, he needs to come here. What 2 year contract extension at Stoke, Bondy never told me about it.

6. Soddit, I'm off to my Portacabin for a kip, send the brown envelopes there.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 10:20 - Jan 31 with 5980 viewsHayesender

Surely surely surely the law of averages says we're gonna get at least a point away from home at some point?

2-0 Stoke then

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 10:22 - Jan 31 with 5978 viewsJAPRANGERS

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 10:20 - Jan 31 by Hayesender

Surely surely surely the law of averages says we're gonna get at least a point away from home at some point?

2-0 Stoke then

The Law of Averages doesn't apply to Charity Park Rangers.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 10:45 - Jan 31 with 5950 viewsnorthampton_hoop

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 10:13 - Jan 31 by ShotKneesHoop

An R's win?

Another capitulation more likely. Hughes will be up for this.

What will Rednobb's excuses be tonight?

1. We lost momentum because every other Premier side played in the FA Cup last week.

2. I've only got one fit striker

3. We lack pace, 36 year olds should run faster than 21 year olds, as they've had more breakfasts.

4. Get another striker in over the window, and we'll be fine.

5. Er, dunno, but Crouchy is one of my best signings, he needs to come here. What 2 year contract extension at Stoke, Bondy never told me about it.

6. Soddit, I'm off to my Portacabin for a kip, send the brown envelopes there.

7. We lost remy.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 11:38 - Jan 31 with 5915 viewsTheBlob

We've had two weeks to prepare for this fixture and I'll bet we still look completely f*cked.I'm going for the odd goal defeat and this board will be as toxic as a Polonium milkshake.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 11:49 - Jan 31 with 5901 viewsSuffolk

3-1 to Stoke with them playing fluid expansive football following meticulous preparation.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 11:52 - Jan 31 with 5893 viewsElHoop

THey've lost at home by the odd goal against three of the bottom 6 - Villa, Leicester & Burnley. The haven't played the other 3 at the bottom - we are the 4th. So I'm hoping for a 2-1 win - has to happen sometime.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 12:07 - Jan 31 with 5869 viewsRs_Holy

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 10:45 - Jan 31 by northampton_hoop

7. We lost remy.

8. It's 'Ard!.....'Ard!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024