Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR 20:56 - Jan 30 with 24604 viewsYorkRanger

Something needs to change, so I've taken the liberty of starting this, my first match thread, on the Friday night before the game.

Call me insane but I have a feeling that this may be it, 2-1 for the Rssss.

Fingers crossed and plaudits to all those travelling
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:44 - Jan 31 with 1989 views08olesen

Look at the stoke line up. They are definitely beatable, which begs the question, why have Nico playing. There is no pace on that team a part from Vargas. Get Hoilet, Zarate or Phillips on the wing and move Fer behind Charlie.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:46 - Jan 31 with 1963 viewsW5R

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:40 - Jan 31 by actonman

It's like the extended version of Groundhog Day directors cut edition !

Harry , on the off chance someone lets you know what goes on in the real world I will spell it out for you ..

LEROY FCKING FER AINT A FCKING WINGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neither is Vargas or that other bloke we signed from West Ham that you have forgot about.

All of above do play as number 10 type players, so the position where we have an abundance of players to fill it and you roll out niko

2 - 0 Stoke , we will have 2 shots on target during the game and I'm being optimistic!

My whole life on this website seems to be posts which might as well say "I told you so"
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:47 - Jan 31 with 1951 viewsLblock

Thats a very "last game before the transfer window" line up is it not?

Just how thick does Candle Face think we all are?
Mind you, it's only the Bungle Brothers he's got to convince I suppose.....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:48 - Jan 31 with 1938 viewskropotkin41

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:44 - Jan 31 by 08olesen

Look at the stoke line up. They are definitely beatable, which begs the question, why have Nico playing. There is no pace on that team a part from Vargas. Get Hoilet, Zarate or Phillips on the wing and move Fer behind Charlie.

What manner of mysterious inspiration moves Redknapp to make these selections and set ups I cannot begin to imagine. I am not allowing myself to hope that he might today have hit upon some lucky combination of surprise tactics and sparkling innovation because actually I think he's just taking the p*ss, having a laugh, dropping acid into his tea.

Go on Harry, I dare you, prove your genius this afternoon.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:51 - Jan 31 with 1914 viewspaulparker

Shocking , absolutely shocking
This cnt is playing the down to the bare bones game with fernades so he gets
Money to spend in the transfer window
Why the fcuk not play Zarate he must be fit now , even half fit
He is better than fcukin niko
As for Barton & Henry in the middle God help us
We deserve to lose today , it's a p1ss take to us supporters

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:51 - Jan 31 with 1910 viewsFDC

Even gents. Another Sat night, another hang over, another uninspiring 442 with no wingers. [Opens beer and drinks the pain away]
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:53 - Jan 31 with 1891 viewsPommyhoop

'you can change everything ,what you have for dinner , whether you get on the coach or the train, you know you can change everything but at the end of the day its down to the players,

Football Wizard 'h'..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:55 - Jan 31 with 1876 viewsClive_Anderson

Been away for a while as I've found the whole Redknapp thing far too depressing, but he's managed to take it to a whole new level today.

Also I reckon that he played Tarbs when he thought his job was on the line as he knew he'd be one of the best performers, but now his job is safe he can't be arsed with him anymore. The man is a complete fraud.

Having said all that Stoke aren't all that and we might fluke a point or three today despite that line up. Got a half decent record up there over the years.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:55 - Jan 31 with 1875 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:51 - Jan 31 by FDC

Even gents. Another Sat night, another hang over, another uninspiring 442 with no wingers. [Opens beer and drinks the pain away]

wish i could mate, im still on dry january im like harold shipman at a frinton on sea womens institute meeting armed to the teeth with sodium pentothal suppositories.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 14:56]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:56 - Jan 31 with 1855 viewsSimonJames

Charlie's going to score 2... but I've no idea how many Stoke will get in reply.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:57 - Jan 31 with 1844 viewsBklynRanger

Morning/afternoon/evening peeps.

I don't mind Niko starting too much if it lets us keep the ball a bit better and if Charlie isn't wandering around on his own for 70 mins until Bobby comes on. But I'm not hopeful.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:58 - Jan 31 with 1839 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:55 - Jan 31 by Clive_Anderson

Been away for a while as I've found the whole Redknapp thing far too depressing, but he's managed to take it to a whole new level today.

Also I reckon that he played Tarbs when he thought his job was on the line as he knew he'd be one of the best performers, but now his job is safe he can't be arsed with him anymore. The man is a complete fraud.

Having said all that Stoke aren't all that and we might fluke a point or three today despite that line up. Got a half decent record up there over the years.

welcome back mate.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:00 - Jan 31 with 1804 viewsPommyhoop

Big Fanfare and stuff for Stanley Mathews day .
Do you recon our lot even remember back to Jorden Mutch let alone Stan Bowles..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:00 - Jan 31 with 1801 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah welcome back Clive

COME ON RANGERS
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:00 - Jan 31 with 1800 viewsJAPRANGERS

Amazing Stanley Mathews was 50 when he played his last game. Couldn't do it nowadays of course except he would get into the QPR team at 50
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:01 - Jan 31 with 1790 viewsdaveB

anyone got a link for a stream
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:05 - Jan 31 with 1741 viewsClive_Anderson

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:58 - Jan 31 by Discodroids

welcome back mate.

Cheers Disco

Been trying to avoid spending too much time on forums these days. I even managed to stop myself posting when there were those two massive threads on Tarbs and the Charlie Hesbo attacks
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:06 - Jan 31 with 1719 viewsStanisgod

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 14:27 - Jan 31 by JAPRANGERS

Why the fck loan in Zarate and never play him FFS??

This is really pipping me off with zarate. Why get the bloke? he drops bobby and still doesn't play him!
If I was him I'd go back to hammers

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:07 - Jan 31 with 1699 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:05 - Jan 31 by Clive_Anderson

Cheers Disco

Been trying to avoid spending too much time on forums these days. I even managed to stop myself posting when there were those two massive threads on Tarbs and the Charlie Hesbo attacks

You should read the 'thatcher milk snatcher' and 'just imagine ' threads !!.

calamitous.

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:08 - Jan 31 with 1670 viewsClive_Anderson

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:06 - Jan 31 by Stanisgod

This is really pipping me off with zarate. Why get the bloke? he drops bobby and still doesn't play him!
If I was him I'd go back to hammers

It's a complete mystery to why he makes half his signings.

West Brom and Palace losing already! Gonna be a good day today I can feel it.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:08 - Jan 31 with 1665 viewsDiscodroids

flat iron face curbishley going on and on about QPR drawing a line in the sand and not going for a win and we should just defend for a point.

thats what weve done 11 times on the road this season.

spanner.

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:09 - Jan 31 with 1653 viewsBklynRanger

Isla's started well. Maybe the only one.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:12 - Jan 31 with 1611 viewsFDC

Redknapp showing amazing faith in Kranjcar to play as a second striker and as a midfielder off ball considering his misdemeanour last time out.
Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:12 - Jan 31 with 1595 viewsDiscodroids

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:01 - Jan 31 by daveB

anyone got a link for a stream

http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/stoke-city-vs-queens-park-rangers-live-streaming

avg stream dave

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:13 - Jan 31 with 1568 viewsShotKneesHoop

Match Fred - Stoke v QPR on 15:12 - Jan 31 by FDC

Redknapp showing amazing faith in Kranjcar to play as a second striker and as a midfielder off ball considering his misdemeanour last time out.

Shocking waste of a free kick by Jamjar.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024