Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... 17:30 - Feb 2 with 3847 viewsJigsore

Is 'arry going to sign him on a free?

Zamora's replacement?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... on 17:44 - Feb 2 with 3785 viewsthame_hoops

has he ever played for spurs?
Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... on 19:10 - Feb 2 with 3620 viewsLoft1979

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/thierry-henry-believes-tim-cahill-coul
Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... on 19:12 - Feb 2 with 3608 viewsBklynRanger

I really wouldn't mind us signing him.
Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... on 19:18 - Feb 2 with 3574 viewsHAYESBOY

How old is he now? 35?

Maybe in a couple of years.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... on 19:45 - Feb 2 with 3489 viewsichbinnaughty

Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... on 19:12 - Feb 2 by BklynRanger

I really wouldn't mind us signing him.

THIS.
I reckon he'd be passionate, serious about his performances, and has the gritty competitiveness that leads by example.
No problem
If he pitches up. Always quite liked him.
And his goal
I'm the World Cup shows he's still got something.
Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... on 20:43 - Feb 2 with 3400 viewsfrancisbowles

Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... on 19:45 - Feb 2 by ichbinnaughty

THIS.
I reckon he'd be passionate, serious about his performances, and has the gritty competitiveness that leads by example.
No problem
If he pitches up. Always quite liked him.
And his goal
I'm the World Cup shows he's still got something.

Not going to get 90 mins but still got quality and could score from midfield.
Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... on 00:11 - Feb 3 with 3262 viewsJigsore

Has gone to China for one last payday apparently. That's that then

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... on 14:06 - Feb 3 with 3161 viewsLoft1979

Tim Cahill leaves NY Red Bulls by mutual consent... on 00:11 - Feb 3 by Jigsore

Has gone to China for one last payday apparently. That's that then

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2937026/Benoit-Assou-Ekotto-40

-comments were what was notable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024