Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks 15:08 - Feb 8 with 5821 viewsJigsore

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-injury-richard-dunne-nedum-onuoha-charlie-

looks like it's a Ferdinand Caulker CB partnership on Tuesday

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 15:14 - Feb 8 with 5781 viewsAgedR

Caulker and Hill, with Yun and Isla as full backs please

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 15:19 - Feb 8 with 5741 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I will probably get slaughtered for saying this, but i think Rio coming back isn't the worst thing in the world. Yes he did cost some goals, but so has every other defender. He was one of the best defenders vs Arsenal, and is one of the only ones who is actually quite composed on the ball.

Let the onslaught begin

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 15:23 - Feb 8 with 5709 viewsAgedR

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 15:19 - Feb 8 by RANGERS4EVER

I will probably get slaughtered for saying this, but i think Rio coming back isn't the worst thing in the world. Yes he did cost some goals, but so has every other defender. He was one of the best defenders vs Arsenal, and is one of the only ones who is actually quite composed on the ball.

Let the onslaught begin

It's a fair point.

I find the whole "brand Ferdindand" utterly nauseating, but, if he deserves his place on footballing merit, fair enough I suppose.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 15:27 - Feb 8 with 5684 viewskropotkin41

Haven't we also got access to the Under-21s? Furlong? Crazy idea?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 15:42 - Feb 8 with 5598 viewsToast_R

What about the young Scotish fella or is he out on loan?
Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 16:14 - Feb 8 with 5446 viewsdistortR

Ironically i was reading how well Ehmer played for gills yesterday. Sigh. Explains why Mane turned Ned so easily.
Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 16:17 - Feb 8 with 5403 viewsHollowayRanger

isla caulker hill traore

how bad is yun guys turning into another matt rose

but wouldn't mind Ferdinand playing IF he's up to it about time he earned his money and I like to think he has pride and isn't JUST HERE FOR AN LAST PAYDAY

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 17:36 - Feb 8 with 5193 viewseccles

well, Caulkers got to play. question is, who will be better at taking care of Wikham?
Hill Could do a job on him. Ferdinand? won't fancy it.
Login to get fewer ads

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 18:36 - Feb 8 with 5003 viewsHollowayRanger

guess that's the end of dunne at QPR

unless he fancies another championship slog

cant see us keeping him IF we stay up

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 18:45 - Feb 8 with 4994 viewsPinnerPaul

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 16:14 - Feb 8 by distortR

Ironically i was reading how well Ehmer played for gills yesterday. Sigh. Explains why Mane turned Ned so easily.

I doubt Gills opposition is anywhere near the level we are facing week in week out in Prem.
Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 18:46 - Feb 8 with 4989 viewsNorthernr

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 18:45 - Feb 8 by PinnerPaul

I doubt Gills opposition is anywhere near the level we are facing week in week out in Prem.

I doubt' he'd do any worse than Rio Ferdinand.
Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 19:10 - Feb 8 with 4951 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dunne will be a huge loss. Hard to quantify how huge.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 19:12 - Feb 8 with 4935 viewsJamie

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 18:46 - Feb 8 by Northernr

I doubt' he'd do any worse than Rio Ferdinand.

Most importantly, is ehmer a bantersaurus?
Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 20:08 - Feb 8 with 4837 viewsdistortR

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 18:45 - Feb 8 by PinnerPaul

True, they were beating sheff utd........
Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 21:27 - Feb 8 with 4689 viewsbrad

dunne is a big big loss,austin and dunne have being are best players this season!sad days but we can recover.
Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 22:53 - Feb 8 with 4580 viewsTacticalR

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 19:10 - Feb 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Agreed. Disastrous.

On top of that, when our revival started in October against Liverpool the key players were Dunne and Yun, with Sandro sitting in front, and as Yun and Sandro are still out for the moment, this is the last thing we needed.

Air hostess clique

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 22:57 - Feb 8 with 4573 viewsdaveB

Dunne is a big loss but can play Hill and Caulker in the middle with Isla and Yun as full backs, not ideal but not an awful back four
Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 00:52 - Feb 9 with 4515 viewsPunteR

Gutted bout Dunne,our best defender.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 08:23 - Feb 9 with 4379 viewsJonDoeman

Massive Brian, he was by some distance the best defender at the club.
Wouldn't be surprised if that's his last game, glad I got up to give him a clap.

It Is What It Is !!

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 08:53 - Feb 9 with 4344 viewskingsburyR

Wickham probably wont play due to injury.........

I will be lumping on Defoe first goal scorer.......bound to happen!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 09:13 - Feb 9 with 4297 viewsLowerloftLad

Have we not got a lad out at huddersfiled who can play at the back ???

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 09:23 - Feb 9 with 4277 viewsBAWHoops

Dunney monster been a superb signing for us. Such a shame.

Ehmer over 21 and not registered for squad

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 09:31 - Feb 9 with 4256 viewsade_qpr

Huge Brian? Try fat lady and unfortunately she is out there warming up. As others have said he's been the R's best defender and even tho we have shipped plenty if it wasn't for him with some handly tackles, blocks and laying his body on the line it would of been even more. If the younger blokes haven't learn't some positive off him in how to conduct yourself, his experience and putting in a shift then take their f'ing blindfolds off.
She's warming up cause 3 months probably means the end of his R's career but certainly highlights he's not the future for the R's, mores the pity he's not 10 years younger. Thats Ned and Caulker's job but they seem to have much to learn yet, which is a worry as the shipping trade may get busier so the relegation odds get higher. I will keep the glass half full, and it could be the making of them both.
In saying that, like Hill this season would be happy if he can fully recover to come back as a squad player to keep his experience and leadership around but to play less minutes than Hill has.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2015 9:32]

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Dunne out for 3 months, Ned out for 3-4 weeks on 09:53 - Feb 9 with 4216 viewsqueensparker

This reminds me of losing Ryan Nelsen last time. Massive loss
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024