Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Harry 22:06 - Feb 10 with 1798 viewsClive_Anderson

0-2 says you're shit
Dear Harry on 22:15 - Feb 10 with 1745 viewsQPR_ARG

He's gone and I don't want to have anything to do with him ever again in my life. That said...his figure will still cast a shadow on QPR this season as he has crippled us big time.

He was lucky we couldn't pick up a point (or three) on Saturday, but how bad are these two matches (the performances, the reaction, everything) making him look?

It only took one thing for QPR to improve: to see the back of the man that was causing the problems.

Just during that first half, we spent more time on the opposition half than in an away match than during the 11 games under Harry COMBINED.

Great riddance. Hope there's time.
Dear Harry on 22:25 - Feb 10 with 1657 viewsMark1

Interesting that Bond's still here and we play like this.

WTF was Redflapps doing/not doing ??!!
Dear Harry on 23:31 - Feb 10 with 1523 viewsdavman

Dear Harry on 22:25 - Feb 10 by Mark1

Interesting that Bond's still here and we play like this.

WTF was Redflapps doing/not doing ??!!

Playing players out of position.

Playing without a No. 10 behind the striker.

Lumping it long - his game plan was hoof to Bobby; layoff; Charlie - goal! Worked for a while then teams doubled up on Zamora and that supply line died.

Not giving players a run in the team unless they were his Bum Chums (nice 80s school yard taunt there - retro...).

Speaking with the enthusiasm of a depressed teenager but without the emotion.

Not realising that the reason he got paid so much f-in money was BECAUSE IT'S 'ARD. That should not be an excuse.

Not instilling confidence in fringe players that weren't his 'right sort'.

Still can't believe how people away from QPR believe his hype; the man drained me of any optimism for the club and the season.

NEVER thought we'd be out of the relegation zone at all this season - thanks Chris and Bondy!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024