Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beard Gone 16:01 - Feb 13 with 11149 viewsimustbemad

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/philip-beard-qpr-ceo-resigns-loftus-road-22689

It's a WOW from me
Beard Gone on 16:03 - Feb 13 with 6320 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Interesting. *wonders what's afoot*

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Beard Gone on 16:04 - Feb 13 with 6294 viewsFredManRave

Looking forward to Tonys' "I've found my Dream CEO" tweets...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Beard Gone on 16:05 - Feb 13 with 6266 viewsdaveB

hopefully the new man puts forward a more sensible policy for the family stand but we are running out of scapegoats now he's gone
Beard Gone on 16:06 - Feb 13 with 6256 viewspaulparker

Has he got Bad knees as well ??

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Beard Gone on 16:10 - Feb 13 with 6178 viewsQPR_ARG

Exclusive image *getting my coat as I type*

Beard Gone on 16:10 - Feb 13 with 6176 viewsLythamR

Beard Gone on 16:06 - Feb 13 by paulparker

I wonder if this is a reflection on the old oak stadium project looking like its going a bit pear shaped
Beard Gone on 16:11 - Feb 13 with 6164 viewsHunterhoop

Beard Gone on 16:06 - Feb 13 by paulparker

Those stairs at Loftus Road must be pretty unforgiving.

Glad he's gone. Utterly useless and appeared to have no idea about leadership, which is kind of key for a CEO.
Beard Gone on 16:13 - Feb 13 with 6134 viewssimmo

Laters, cnt.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Beard Gone on 16:13 - Feb 13 with 6128 viewspaulparker

Beard Gone on 16:10 - Feb 13 by LythamR

I wonder if this is a reflection on the old oak stadium project looking like its going a bit pear shaped

I would say that's a big part of it, lets face it he was only bought in for his experience re the 02 ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Beard Gone on 16:15 - Feb 13 with 6096 viewsdaveB

I doubt it, the stadium project was being done by someone else anyway
Beard Gone on 16:18 - Feb 13 with 6057 viewsBklynRanger

That's what I was thinking.

Maybe Les has got Tony to finally realise that there's no point having someone on board to develop a stadium when there's at least 5 years of football to be played before a spade goes in the ground.
Beard Gone on 16:18 - Feb 13 with 6041 viewsHunterhoop

Beard Gone on 16:13 - Feb 13 by paulparker

I would say that's a big part of it, lets face it he was only bought in for his experience re the 02 ,

...which he didn't deliver, just took credit for.
Beard Gone on 16:21 - Feb 13 with 6010 views1BobbyHazell

What a f **king brilliant couple of weeks!

Harry gone
1st away win
Solid caretaker appointed who does coaching, tactics and everything!
Players saying they are being told very specifically their individual and group jobs
A CEO who oversaw a 200 million pound loss in 3 years AND knew f**k all about the football world gone.

Very interesting/exciting times.
Beard Gone on 16:23 - Feb 13 with 5974 viewsdaveB

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom for changes to be made, that's what happened under Flavio when they were forced to do things properly and it all worked for a year and it looks like we've reached that point again as the things happening all seem far too sensible.
Beard Gone on 16:29 - Feb 13 with 5911 viewsQPR_ARG

Beard Gone on 16:21 - Feb 13 by 1BobbyHazell

Harry gone
1st away win
Players saying they are being told very specifically their individual and group jobs
A CEO who oversaw a 200 million pound loss in 3 years AND knew f**k all about the football world gone.

I feel the same way.

I feel now most fans (if not all) are really behind the team and the club and the board and the players...everyone and everything related to QPR.

It wasn't like that 2 weeks ago.

As for Beard, he did come across like a nice, professional guy, but he also looked like someone who didn't know the first thing about football.

I see him as a key part in QPR being looked at as "easy money" for incoming managers and players alike. Tony also contributed to that, but seems to be making an effort in changing that image.

Hope these changes are all for the best and that they haven't come too late.

These changes should have happened earlier. Way earlier than this. But I take them now. And I say that there's everything to play for. All together.
Beard Gone on 16:31 - Feb 13 with 5883 viewsW5R

Just need Fernandes to go and focus on Air Asia. The Tune Group or the MAJORITY shareHOLDER Mr Mittal to put in a decent Chairman and onwards and upwards!!

Beard...bloke was like Arrys younger brother in the utter utter BS stakes. Au revoir.
Beard Gone on 16:32 - Feb 13 with 5871 viewsFredManRave

Harry gone
1st away win

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news 1BH but you obviously haven´t seen this;

http://fsf.org.uk/blog/view/qpr-away-fans-coaches

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Beard Gone on 16:34 - Feb 13 with 5844 viewssimmo

Beard Gone on 16:29 - Feb 13 by QPR_ARG

I feel the same way.

I feel now most fans (if not all) are really behind the team and the club and the board and the players...everyone and everything related to QPR.

It wasn't like that 2 weeks ago.

As for Beard, he did come across like a nice, professional guy, but he also looked like someone who didn't know the first thing about football.

I see him as a key part in QPR being looked at as "easy money" for incoming managers and players alike. Tony also contributed to that, but seems to be making an effort in changing that image.

Hope these changes are all for the best and that they haven't come too late.

These changes should have happened earlier. Way earlier than this. But I take them now. And I say that there's everything to play for. All together.

Beard was the pinnacle of everything about the 'new' QPR that I disliked, all the focus on corporate and branding and image. I appreciate it's driven from above him but he also had some sway in the football side of things even though he was fckin clueless.

No more 1st class train trips with chauffers to collect him at the station to whisk him 5 mins up the road.

He's Chelsea anyway, probably.

Good riddance.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Beard Gone on 16:36 - Feb 13 with 5812 viewsNorthernr

Beard Gone on 16:34 - Feb 13 by simmo

Beard was the pinnacle of everything about the 'new' QPR that I disliked, all the focus on corporate and branding and image. I appreciate it's driven from above him but he also had some sway in the football side of things even though he was fckin clueless.

No more 1st class train trips with chauffers to collect him at the station to whisk him 5 mins up the road.

He's Chelsea anyway, probably.

Good riddance.

The chauffer driven car to go from Huddersfield train station to Huddersfield's ground was a particular low point. It's over there Phil, you can see the bloody thing!
Beard Gone on 16:49 - Feb 13 with 5675 viewsLblock

Amazed. I thought he was teflon.
My views on him are well documented. I shall shed no tears but instead have a cheeky glas of 2008 Malbec to toast this further positive development this evening

It's gearing up for Amit to be the frontman and Ishkan to return as CEO. Now Ish wasn't a big football man but by crikey he had his head screwed on, was shrewd and learning the ropes fast.
If not then we'll see who comes in but I do hope they are fit for purpose.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Beard Gone on 16:53 - Feb 13 with 5641 viewsSimonJames

Obviously feeling sidelined and thought he better get out before his role is regarded as nothing more than a figurehead.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Beard Gone on 16:56 - Feb 13 with 5610 viewsbaz_qpr

A CEO with 1 months notice and new role!

Tic tac

New Broom sweeping through LR
Beard Gone on 16:56 - Feb 13 with 5603 viewssmegma

I would love to know what he actually did on a daily basis.
Beard Gone on 16:57 - Feb 13 with 5597 viewseccles

Harry gone
1st away win

also, we didn't buy the boy crouch or defoe or go mad in the transfer window.
It's all far too sensible.
Something's afoot....
Di canio or sven for next manager?
Beard Gone on 17:00 - Feb 13 with 5567 viewsNov77

Just need Tony to hand over the reigns now to somebody who can devote 100% of his time and effort to the club. Been saying it for ages, we can't have a part time chairman who spends the majority of his time abroad focusing on other business interests

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024