Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black 00:11 - Feb 18 with 32732 viewsJigsore

http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2015/feb/17/chelsea-fans-prevent-black

"We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it".

Could that club get any c*ntier??

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 00:23 - Feb 18 with 10486 viewsHollowayRanger

to be fair it was john terrys train

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 00:38 - Feb 18 with 10473 viewsBrianMcCarthy

To answer the OP - no.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 01:02 - Feb 18 with 10427 viewsDorse

I don't like them at all. There, I've said it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 01:05 - Feb 18 with 10423 viewseastside_r

That's really depressing.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 05:40 - Feb 18 with 10284 viewsHayesender

Oh how I'd have loved it if 10 or so rather large black dudes had come onto the platform at that moment and given them the kicking of their lives.

The footage is clear enough to charge these bellends and ban them for life

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 05:53 - Feb 18 with 10278 viewsRs_Holy

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 05:40 - Feb 18 by Hayesender

Oh how I'd have loved it if 10 or so rather large black dudes had come onto the platform at that moment and given them the kicking of their lives.

The footage is clear enough to charge these bellends and ban them for life

Proper old school chels...... Scum of The earth.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1189328/REVEALED-The-shocking-

I wouldn't hold your breath on banning them... A decent club yes, but I just think this will get swept under the carpet.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 06:00 - Feb 18 with 10274 viewsKonk

But on a positive note, it does show not all of Chelsea's traditional support has been priced-out. Fair play for taking such a principled stand when they were hopelessly outnumbered by one bloke on his own. White pride, indeed. Stay classy, Chelsea.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 06:17 - Feb 18 with 10258 viewsRs_Holy

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 06:00 - Feb 18 by Konk

But on a positive note, it does show not all of Chelsea's traditional support has been priced-out. Fair play for taking such a principled stand when they were hopelessly outnumbered by one bloke on his own. White pride, indeed. Stay classy, Chelsea.

the feller trying to get on the train showed real bollox and wasn't going to be intimidated by the knuckle draggers...
Even if they only banned Buster Bloodvessel (who can clearly be seen preventing the bloke from entering the carriage, and singing along to the racist chant) it would be something.
They must be having a massive ego trip, the fact they've made the national press.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 06:25 - Feb 18 with 10248 viewsKonk

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 06:17 - Feb 18 by Rs_Holy

the feller trying to get on the train showed real bollox and wasn't going to be intimidated by the knuckle draggers...
Even if they only banned Buster Bloodvessel (who can clearly be seen preventing the bloke from entering the carriage, and singing along to the racist chant) it would be something.
They must be having a massive ego trip, the fact they've made the national press.

Not sure it'll be that easy to identify him - thousands of fat, bald. Middle-aged racist cun ts amongst their support. He'll claim mistaken identity.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 07:03 - Feb 18 with 10171 viewsRanger78

Utter scum.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 07:10 - Feb 18 with 10151 viewsToast_R

Bunch of pussies picking on one bloke because of his colour. Hope they get ID'd and banned for life.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 07:29 - Feb 18 with 10104 viewsWesty75

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 07:10 - Feb 18 by Toast_R

Bunch of pussies picking on one bloke because of his colour. Hope they get ID'd and banned for life.

Chelsea officials can apologise all they like but they need to understand that there is a significant proportion of their 'hardcore' support that are racist filth. There always has been, always will.

F*cking scum.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:09 - Feb 18 with 9967 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The owners don't care, and they never have. Racist scum spend money, lots of racist scum spend lots of money.

Neither do many of the Chelsea fans that I know really care. If they did they'd be forming anti-racism supporter clubs, writing anti-racism articles in fanzines, making anti-racism banners. But they don't, and they won't. There's a hooliganism chic and a racism chic that comes with having these 'hard men' at a football club and, sadly, many supporters down the Bridge get off on that. I've often heard them say stuff like:-

"I'm not really racist myself, but let's face it a lot of people are."
"Every club has some"
"Admit it - you must have said a couple of racist things yourself at some stage".

I've never heard them say:-
"It's just wrong"
"Wish we could get rid of them"
"What can I do to get rid of them?"

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:16 - Feb 18 with 9943 viewsRs_Holy

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:09 - Feb 18 by BrianMcCarthy

The owners don't care, and they never have. Racist scum spend money, lots of racist scum spend lots of money.

Neither do many of the Chelsea fans that I know really care. If they did they'd be forming anti-racism supporter clubs, writing anti-racism articles in fanzines, making anti-racism banners. But they don't, and they won't. There's a hooliganism chic and a racism chic that comes with having these 'hard men' at a football club and, sadly, many supporters down the Bridge get off on that. I've often heard them say stuff like:-

"I'm not really racist myself, but let's face it a lot of people are."
"Every club has some"
"Admit it - you must have said a couple of racist things yourself at some stage".

I've never heard them say:-
"It's just wrong"
"Wish we could get rid of them"
"What can I do to get rid of them?"

as mentioned previously the club Captain adds a bit of kudos to these "fans".
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:21 - Feb 18 with 9921 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Animals.

However, we are only a European game in Paris away from this ourselves.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:46 - Feb 18 with 9825 viewsMonahoop

I feel for Parisians at the moment. First ISIS maniacs and now a visit by John Terry's extended disfunctional family.

Shocking. A long festering disease that Chelsea FC simply can't [or won't] prevent or cure.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:57 - Feb 18 with 9782 viewsingeminate

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:21 - Feb 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

Animals.

only eh

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:59 - Feb 18 with 9770 viewsRangersw12

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:21 - Feb 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

Animals.

What ?
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:15 - Feb 18 with 9703 viewsDiscodroids

combat 18/Chelsea ??

want to do this after seeing that video.

[Post edited 18 Feb 2015 9:15]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:15 - Feb 18 with 9704 viewsJAPRANGERS

Disgusting. Hate racism intensely. If you add up all the IQs of the Chelsea fans in that carriage, you'd struggle to reach double figures.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:20 - Feb 18 with 9671 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 08:59 - Feb 18 by Rangersw12

What ?

I've seen our fans do similer things myself.
Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:25 - Feb 18 with 9648 viewsisawqpratwcity

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:20 - Feb 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

I've seen our fans do similer things myself.

Yep. And f*ck 'em, too.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:30 - Feb 18 with 9624 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The difference is that our fans won't tolerate it, Baz, thank Christ, and won't get suckered into it. We have a few that come and go, yes I'm sure you're right, but our history is of being the most ethnically-diverse club in London, and of being a supporter base who do not, and will not chant racist obscenities.

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:35 - Feb 18 with 9593 viewsDiscodroids

leeds have always been the worst for me, some of the things ive seen their supporters do at loftus road in the early nineties wouldnt look out of place in Alabama 1963.

I remember feeling genuinely , that they were a different breed of human being to me.something quite alien.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2015 9:37]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:36 - Feb 18 with 9590 viewskensalriser

Chelsea fans prevent man from boarding train because he's black on 09:30 - Feb 18 by BrianMcCarthy

The difference is that our fans won't tolerate it, Baz, thank Christ, and won't get suckered into it. We have a few that come and go, yes I'm sure you're right, but our history is of being the most ethnically-diverse club in London, and of being a supporter base who do not, and will not chant racist obscenities.

I must have imagined our brave lot singing 'town full of Pakis' at Luton then, Bri.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024