Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toilett and Shite-Phillips both on the pitch *at the same time!!!!* 11:49 - Mar 8 with 2529 viewsQPunkR

That is all

QPR - "shit but local"

Toilett and Shite-Phillips both on the pitch *at the same time!!!!* on 11:53 - Mar 8 with 2517 viewsBrixtonR

At least the fat lazy good for nothing cake guzzling performing seal fckwit wasn't also on the pitch Glass half full lol
Toilett and Shite-Phillips both on the pitch *at the same time!!!!* on 11:54 - Mar 8 with 2514 viewsdaveB

minutes to go , an attacking change made and as fans we boo the player onto the pitch. Wonderful as ever from QPR
Toilett and Shite-Phillips both on the pitch *at the same time!!!!* on 12:05 - Mar 8 with 2502 viewsQPunkR

Toilett and Shite-Phillips both on the pitch *at the same time!!!!* on 11:54 - Mar 8 by daveB

minutes to go , an attacking change made and as fans we boo the player onto the pitch. Wonderful as ever from QPR

Shite-Phillips counts as an attacking change now? Shirley you jest.
An offensive change maybe.

QPR - "shit but local"

Toilett and Shite-Phillips both on the pitch *at the same time!!!!* on 12:08 - Mar 8 with 2492 viewsBrixtonR

Yeah and the first thing the useless prik did was try to roundhouse a Spurs player, give away a free kick and lose us half of injury time. I didn't go yesterday but perhaps people were booing the fact of whoever was taken off.
I wouldn't boo would proably just put my head on my hands and think FFS but considering how totally useless he' been for the last 3.5 years you can't blame people.
In all honesty I'd rather Ramsey bought on a traffic cone than that cnt
Toilett and Shite-Phillips both on the pitch *at the same time!!!!* on 14:00 - Mar 8 with 2414 viewsizlingtonhoop

Toilett and Shite-Phillips both on the pitch *at the same time!!!!* on 11:54 - Mar 8 by daveB

The booing wasn't noble. But I was most amused by the absolute indifference from the crowd as David took to the pitch. Bit of clapping for Isla followed by... nothing!
Toilett and Shite-Phillips both on the pitch *at the same time!!!!* on 14:21 - Mar 8 with 2386 viewsHayesender

Don't agree with the booing, but not even Lionel Messi could have rescued a point with less than 90 seconds left.

It was a pointless sub

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Toilett and Shite-Phillips both on the pitch *at the same time!!!!* on 14:43 - Mar 8 with 2354 viewsHantsR

Toilett and Shite-Phillips both on the pitch *at the same time!!!!* on 14:21 - Mar 8 by Hayesender

Don't agree with the booing, but not even Lionel Messi could have rescued a point with less than 90 seconds left.

It was a pointless sub

Agreed.

His only contribution was to be penalised for foot-high challenge! Bit unfair as he had to lift his boots above his own knee level just to get traction in what for him is long grass.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024